Were the Ancient Egyptians black?

Why are some individuals (particularly on Sup Forums) totally opposed to the possibility of a black Ancient Egypt? I mean there's no evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were anything other than of African origin. Don't even respond with the whole 'North Africans aren't black' because this may be true in more recent times (largely due to the Arab invasion) and while Berbers (the majority of them) were never black the AE's weren't Berbers -- the Berber people inhabit the Maghreb and the AE's made a distinction between them and Berbers. Copts also aren't AE's as they genetically cluster the closet to Arabs on a PCA cluster. Modern Egyptians are also not Ancient Egyptians as they're heavily Arabian admixed in modern times (especially the North) and J1 (i.e. the most common y-DNA haplogroup in the Arabian Peninsula) is prevalent throughout Egypt.

Take a gander at the phenotypes of the AE's and they look no different than the average Somali, Ethiopian, or Sudanese Negro. Some even look Bantu or West African (e.g. Menes, Queen Tiye, etc.) overall. I mean the notion that these Eurasian invaders came Egypt and built it is absurd. Even in modern times (i.e. Southern Egypt) many Egyptians still look black -- the Ancient Egyptian civilization was largely based in Upper Egypt too.

Picture related: Queen Tiye. King Tut's grandmother. The Ancient Egyptian queen. She looks like Michelle Obama. I'm not black (but a white male) who can think objectively. I'm not saying the AE's were black -- but there is a strong possibility they were black.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some were black some weren't it really didn't matter to them in terms of a social hierarchy.

Now take your shit bait with Michael Obama and fuck off

King Tut had European DNA.
If I recall correctly the Nubian Dynasty of Ancient Egypt was indeed black, and I think they only lasted a couple of generations because they fucked everything up.
Can someone fact check me?

King Tut definitely didn't have European DNA. That was a hoax. Ramses III DNA was E1b1b (i.e. the most common y-DNA haplogroup among black males) I mean if you think the AE's were Europeans you're retarded.

They were black, and related somewhat to East Africans.

The problem arises when African Americans who are of West African decsent try to claim that as their lineage.

WE

It doesn't matter, if they were black thousands of years ago. What matters is, if you act like a degnerate nigger today.

just because her bust makes her look like a literal nigger doesnt mean she actually was one

>uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
blow me
Truth is a bunch of different races ruled Egypt at one time or another, look at the Ptolemaic dynasty.

Most of the dynasties were indigenous (non-Berber) African.

> Color of the men winning
> Color of the men dying
> Color of the slaves fanning the man on the Chariot
They were not African, Africans are African.

> Blacks are the first "modern" humans
> Evolve brown and white branches over time
> Those Brown people are AFRICAN!
No, not at all. It's a silly argument.

Because it doesn't make sense: 1.)Black Africans come from south of the Sahara, and back then it was near-impossible to cross the desert. So first of all, how did they get there?

2.)If the Egyptians were black-skinned, sub-saharan Africans, then where the fuck did they go? Did they go back to Southern Africa? If so, why is there no record of this migration? And again, how did they get there?

I'll just start out with those 2 and see how you do, there's still 10000 more questions you'd need to be able to answer to prove Egyptians were sub-saharan Africans.

Nigger detected

egyptians were closely related to the mayan people through a mid-atlantic culture people and many latinos today can trace their lineage back to egypt

blacks and arabs and whites try to steal our legacy but the truth is agent egyptains were closer to mestizos than anything

at the very least if you put an ancient egyptian in a time machine and brought him to the present he'd likely feel more at home in latin america or a heavily latino neighborhood than anywhere else

>)If the Egyptians were black-skinned, sub-saharan Africans, then where the fuck did they go? Did they go back to Southern Africa? If so, why is there no record of this migration? And again, how did they get there?

Dude Egypt was conquered by many groups numerous times. These conquests usually impacted Northern Egypt. Many Southern Egyptians (picture related) still look black today and epicenter of AE was in Upper Egypt.

America (600 years ago) was 100% Native American -- now in the USA Amerindians only make up a small percentage of the population.

See how that happens?

/thread

Now da spicz was kangz, learn something everyday

Calling North Africans black is like calling Asian people European. North Africa is pretty much a separate continent it's so different from the rest.

At least they actually did build pyramids, even though the Mayan civilization was culturally barbaric and evil and doomed to failure.

They were a dark Mediterranean people. Not sub-Saharan negroes.

>egyptians were closely related to the mayan people through a mid-atlantic culture people and many latinos today can trace their lineage back to egypt
Umm, what?

Only Sub-Saharan Africans are black.

anecdotal evidence != scientific evidence

If I find a blurry picture of an UFO this would be hard evidence for UFOs according to “black scientists“, but not in the real world in real science

You know, Africa is still full of people like on you pic, i.e. people with caucasian features and black skin, like Somalians, Erithreans. Unfortunately they self-identify as arabs and are extremely racist to neighbouring bantus whom they consider to be sub-humans. If you are "african-american" in place like Somalia, try not calling other somalis black in order not to get shot.

actually :)
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY