How was it possible for Tarantino to JUST himself even more?

How was it possible for Tarantino to JUST himself even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
youtu.be/6mzqahILpAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well he is 54

he's starting to look like a young Angus Scrimm. Phantasm reboot when?

>mfw my Phantasm box set arrives tomorrow

THANK YOU ARROW

H A G G A R D
A
G
G
A
R
D

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

>"Ving Rhames says it!"

He's morphing into Jimmy Saville's foot enthusiast brother.

he is turning into Vigo the Carpathian

He looks native

My parents always told me not to trust people who had more hair on the back than on top

He's getting in shape for his role of a lifetime as Ben Franklin in the Biopic.

So basically all Americans.

>cracked video

Go back to /reddit/tumblr/instagram you piece of human trash.

Cracked predates all of those things though.

And now cracked is worse than them all combined. What's with CollegeHumor, Buzzfeed and cracked all turning into the same thing?

scary movie 2 butler

Obligatory Tarenkino

youtu.be/6mzqahILpAs

I just can't see Tarantino stopping directing movies but still cranking out scripts, maybe he has people he trusts but unless he did it before it seems hard to image somebody else handling his stuff and him being ok with it.

There was a time when Buzzfeed was good?

Haven't paid attention to them in years so I didnt know they went down that route. As for why... well lets just sayd buzzfeed, coolege humor etc is now written for this generation, by this generation. I'm ready to die at any time now.

And you can count... On me, waiting for you in the parking lot.

He's got that Ben Franklin swag

Looks good

if tarantino had a low youthful hairline and more hair to help cover his massive forehead, this post would never have been made

Bonus question:

If you notice how big your head is and how it doesn't jive with your face when you have little hair, could you ever be happy with a full head of hair knowing that what you're doing is only hiding the monster that you really are?

Since we are still in the millennial generation, then is still written by the same one.

So did Uma actually have sex with this guy when they were going out a couple years ago?

I see people say JUST but I don't know what it means

he was probably only interested in kissing her feet 2bh

your parents never had to deal with baldness

they told you this because deep inside they didn't like the idea that they could be exposed if they didn't have beautiful hair, that they too might looking pretty ugly if their foreheads were almost bear, and thats what those people represented in their eyes

He wrote Natural Born Killers, and didn't direct it. I think I wasn't satisfied with how i turned out though.
He also wrote From Dusk Till Dawn and got his friend to direct it. Though he was an actor, and wrote that his character sucks on Salma Hayek's foot for a minute.

>I wasn't satisfied with how i turned out though.
Don't know why I replaced 'he' with 'I'. I-Ignore it.

>Dusk Till Dawn
Ah damn it, you reminded me that I had recorded it and somebody deleted it, I have not seen it yet.

Well alright then, that satisfies my curiosity user, thanks.

I am gonna miss his movies eventually, even if I did not enjoy Hateful Eights, poor pacing, characters that did not felt developed enough, unsatisfying ending, Cluedo was funnier.

Tarantino is bad at talking to anyone, be it white, asian or black.

On a mountain of feet, in the castle of farts, I sat on a throne of warm black dinguses!

Explain this idiotic nonsensical comment please you retarded fucking third worlder. I'm trying to see if it truly is the dumbest and worst attempt at a joke I have ever seen on the internet or not.

Call it a sub generation then. I'm a millenial, born in 89, but theres a vast generational gap between people like me and those born after lets say 95 for example.

90% of new cracked shit is bad. I wouldn't recommend anyone use it but doesn't mean you can't derive some good shit out of it.

If by Americans you mean Europeans, then sure. Seeing as yuropoors are the ones with the most balding/thinning men.

I can't. I had Billy Ray Cyrus in my head and before I knew where I was I'd hit post.

This.

Cracked is pure cancer.

Didn't he also write Hostel

Back in the early 90s before Pulp Fiction came out and made Tarantino a superstar he sold two scripts to Hollywood. One of those scripts became True Romance and the other became Natural Born Killers. He was involved with the production of True Romance and was very satisfied with how it turned out. He didn't have any involvement with the production of Natural Born Killers and he fucking hates that movie with a burning passion. He co-wrote/starred in From Dusk till Dawn but he's close very friends with Robert Rodriguez and has worked with him many times. Once he has directed his 10th film he'll probably fully retire from filmmaking/writing.

Is that Richard the Third?

ohhhh shit that vid.
KEK
hes trying to get down on the nigger speech eubonics level

he's like 70 years old

but did he write Natural Born Killers? Please explain.

He's 54 years old actually.

Tarantino wrote the script, sold it to Hollywood and then Oliver Stone and a couple of other guys re-wrote it. Oliver Stone and his co-writers drastically changed it, the final product is nothing like Tarantino's original script.

Seanbaby articles were kino

No, he just helped to promote, I think

You forgot Killing Zoe. And Reservoir Dogs. Pulp Fiction is plebtrician.

Cringekino.

(this post took 7 captchas to do. Come back, Moot)

no its because people who arent retarded shave their head once they recede too much. they dont keep a flock of hair at the back of their head

Tarantino didn't write Killing Zoe. Reservoir Dogs is a masterpiece but it didn't get a ton of attention from the mainstream. Pulp Fiction is the film that made Tarantino famous.

>Pulp Fiction is plebtrician
i fucking hate contrarian cunts like you. by any objective measure its a great movie, you just have shit taste