>this is how they give signs in america
Why can't you use your right hand?

there's no cyclist in America anyway

this shit's too confusing

I'm a faggot who never signal.

have fun getting into an accident

because brits already use the right hand

Nobody on a bike here uses signals. They are a nuisance

Cyclists usually ride far right on the road, and steering wheels of cars are on the left. The left hand of a cyclist is more visible than their right

What? Do you guys not have (the first 3) signals? We drive on the right side of the road ergo the driver's seat is on the left ergo we signal with our left hand and for uniformity bikers do to, plus it's more visible to cars

Same #YOLO

We drive on the right side of the road you retard.

We definitely don't signal when stopping.
You do that when riding in a group and person behind is wheelsucking. But riding in a group is a completely different story.

And you signal right turn by using your right hand.
Even if you insist on using only one hand using your left one doesn't make sense. The front brake is on the left. And front one is what does majority of the work and stops you faster.

It's easier for the driver behind you to see the left hand

people can lawfully drive over you then, enjoy

I love doing these when I'm riding my bike. it feels so showy and passe.

In a bizarro world maybe. In a bicycle-car accident cyclist is almost always right. Threat of jail is the only way to make a car driver aware.

TRUMP BTFO

no one knows the signals anyway

When I had my motorcycle, that didn't have turn signals, I would have to use my left hand...my right hand would work the accelerator and front brake.

Probably because you need your dominant hand to hold onto the handles. Also its just a drawing, you could use either hand

no you can't