The world's best athletes are having a sex orgy right now

>the world's best athletes are having a sex orgy right now
>you're at home on a Friday night jacking off to the idea of the world's best athletes having a sex orgy right now

yeah, life's great

what, you want me to actually SPEAK to other human beings? lmao

>Winter Olympics orgy
Mmm just imagine all those hot and steamy Scandinavians in a giant stream room

Imagine taking a big steaming diarrhea on the sauna rocks. Mmmmmmmmmm yummy yum

Hey man i was about to 'bate in the shower in a couple of minutes now im not sure if im gonna make it because i saw this thread

>that greased up tongan is literally drowning in fresh pucci

can you imagine? he gets his pick of all the sexy men AND all the sexy women

there are millions of people having sex right now

and I could be one of those just by swiping left or right, and talking about things I actually dont care about and maybe even hate

and yet here i am

sex is overrated

there I said it.

You wouldn't know

>the world's best athletes are having a sex orgy right now

It's the Winter Olympics, not the real Olympics.

That sort of sex is meaningless. I could never understand sex with someone who you don’t really like. I just got done dating two different girls over the past few months. I fucked them both and could have continued, but I learned I didn’t like them as much as I thought, so I cut off ties. They still want to fuck but I tell them no.

I just don’t see the appeal. Would I turn it down if we hit it off? And I thought she was clean? No, probably not. But for me the ultimate ideal is to find a sweet girl I really really like and care about, and who feels the same about me, and to be in a relationship, and have sex with her. I would take that with a 5-6/10 qt over sex with random 10/10s (not that I could pull them) all day every day.

So don’t feel bad, ultimately the situation in your OP is pretty unfulfilling. The idea of it - and the knowledge you’re capable of it - is more appealing than the actual act.

>tfw no gf

>caring about other people having sex

This is where you messed up.

The summer olympic orgies are way better because more BBC is there

A biathlete is far more of an athlete than Jamal doing his sprints or whatever lard bags you send to do women’s weightlifting

i don't think the BBC covers any of those supposed orgies 2bh

>flag

BBC covers all the white girls faces

>he thinks champion-level athletes who take their competition seriously would touch dirty 3rd worlders
>instead of getting proper rest, training, and mental preparation in
this is why you'll never accomplish anything user

there's time for non-roastie poon after you're wearing the Gold around your neck

>tfw friend's 16yo sister is at the olympics as an athlete for the first time

ladies and gentlemen, the modern-day american "man" and his average thoughts

What's a meme sport a mid-20s neet can get good at in time for the next olympics?

Shooting?

winter olympics are not athletes