How exactly is killing cops going to stop them from being "racist nazis who go out of their way to target and kill...

How exactly is killing cops going to stop them from being "racist nazis who go out of their way to target and kill blacks"?

Isn't this shit just gonna put every single cop on edge, and even the leftist cops are never gonna relax around blacks now.

Are blacks really this dumb? Or is BLM literally a far right/CIA plant trying to bring about widespread breakdown of race relations to start a civil war?

They are a mix of Soros paid protestors and moronic WE WUZ dindus.

The former, are getting paid to create chaos; the latter, are too dumb to think ahead and just want to be tough and think they can intimidate cops and not end up with their brain matter turned into a red mist.

I'm just a guardsman and what is this?

Yup... these BLM people are that stupid. And the media knows better, but they only care about dat dere dollar so they just keep reporting false shit, and the dummies believe it.

It's punishment

Like how does executing petty criminals and people who resist arrest improving poor neighborhoods. It doesn't. it's just malice.

>trying to turn pepe into a heretic meme

MR. MOD, EXTERMINATUS THIS THREAD

Black Lives Matter ain't too bright.

Why are you not out fighting guardsman, I shall inform your commisar at once

>Isn't this shit just gonna put every single cop on edge, and even the leftist cops are never gonna relax around blacks now.

that's the point bruv

ITS ISIS
S
I
S

>implying niggers are capable of rational thought

nigger-on-nigger murder rate has already nearly doubled in the most violent nigger-infested slums in the country over the past two years as police have given up trying to patrol them

they're turning moderates and even former anti-racists into nigger hating fanatics, and probably provoking a stronger police response when they travel outside of their designated ghettos

BLM made me stop smoking weed, my dealer was always one of those we wuz jewz an kangz type nogs but BLM pushed him over the edge and now he refuses to interact with white people.

Ya because the people getting shot by cops recently sure are helping their neighborhoods. It's more like they are taking out the trash.

I also don't get this leftist rethoric where everyone should care about the plight or socioeconomic issues that the black or other minority communities suffer from.

What exactly can we do even? Let's say in some bizzaro world BLM brings america to its knees, and some leader of BLM takes a stage while the whole country watches... What does he demand? What does he want of us? What can we do?

We just don't know

Too early too tell , we actually might be wrong , it literally could be a fucking bunch of nigs nogging
& not a conspiracy ...

Really makes you think !

It's about as dumb as

>your sister/brother wrecked the car
>guess what user, you're grounded, its punishment for your parents car getting wrecked

Thanks for the Horus/Abaddon Pepe

Did killing black people in Charleston stop white genocide?
Movements arise around serious issues, extremists are the one's who pervert these movements and uses them as justification for their violent impulses.
Whether they're Micah Johnson, Dylann Roof, or Muslim terrorists

Both.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

Malice you say?
FOR THE RENEGADE GOD

:^)

First, Horus Heresy was a galactic wide beta uprising against Chad-Emperor
Second, Kek is a god of chaos and darkness, Pepe is his Avatar.

They are really that dumb.

Why is pepe always killing white people (wojak)?