What Would a Mexican Border Wall Even Do?

Most illegals get here by over staying visas. Cartels dig tunnels to get into the US. I support Trump, but what is the point of building this wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/magazine/10-shots-across-the-border.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Egypt_barrier#Effects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary
timesofisrael.com/israel-arrests-1200-unauthorized-palestinians-workers/
nytimes.com/2015/11/16/world/middleeast/egypt-israel-border-sudan-refugees-shot.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just a dumb meme to rally up the retards. If Trump get's elected (HA!) he'll build just enough to make those same retards think he's doing something.

Most of the illegal border crossings walk across.

A wall would eliminate probably about 90% of illegal border crossings.

Jeff pls go.

It would slow the process of illegals getting across assisting the border patrol in doing their jerb

The wall isn't the only means we will go about stopping illegal immigration. It's really just a massive public works project that acts as a symbol and a giant fuck you to shitskins. Who cares, Mexico is paying for it anyways lol

Government should by all the land along the border, up to a mile into the UsA. Then place billions of land mines in this area. One highway per border state through the dmz to mexico. A simple chain link fence with English warning signs, on the American side of mine fields.

>Mexico is paying for it anyways

I hope people that say this are just trolling.

Money
Fucking over Mexico to show dominance
Slight more security
A monument to America

The wall in israel did a really good fucking job. Wall+no hiring policies+sending em back+crackdown on cartels+no more visas = illegals btfo

the wall will provide a great vantage point for the sniper teams. plus, you need a good wall to line the criminals up against for the firing squads.

>tunnels

Take a lot of time, a lot of effort, and if the wall is properly maintained and patrolled, easily noticed.

Then you seal one end of tbe tunnel. Or you flood it. Or pump gas into it.

Easy fix. That meme needs to die.

It's a wall! Don't you understand? A wall. Trump's wall. We need a wall to start winning again. We need to get smart. Until we figure out what the hell is going on we need a wall.

Ask israel what good a wall does.

Then let us have this. Seriously you butt fucking Jews, let us thrive.

>Visas to Mexicans

Found your problem.

There's not a single Mexican in Mexico who has *any* fucking business being in the U.S.

N O N E.

The wall will be a symbol more than anything. It along with cracking down on illegals especially the ones who "overstay visas" will eventually prune all but a small portion of illegals that arnt dumb as shit. It'll be the legal way or nothing before long. As for tunnels considering how hard border patrols going to be working any spic groundhogs will probably end up buried in a grave they dug themselves or pop out just to get thrown back.

the goverment is generating work, and giving the money back to the people ( the workers)

Fuck off, Denmark or we will invade you again.

I love how all this story is.

>Most illegals get here by over staying visas.
say goodbye to those

>Cartels dig tunnels to get into the US.
tunnel detection up to a mile underground

>I support Trump, but what is the point of building this wall?
keep the spics out

Youre right. I already have your foreskin what more could I want.

Build something like the wall of china and have patrols on it. Shoot any trespassers. Problem is, USA is fucking huge.

Kill yourself

you're cute if you think we cant do that

If economic sanctions, or NAFTA is re written, they would be paying for it. Even if it was indirectly.
Pretty common for Mexicans to shoot at border patrol. It would stop those deaths.
Here's an article about an agent shooting a kid, across the border.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/magazine/10-shots-across-the-border.html

I used to live in northern Arizona, and it was usual to hear about illegals killing border patrol.

It would stop those killings.

you know you can extend the wall under the ground yeh

it won't accomplish anything.
it won't be built.
saying it gained him votes. that was the point.

The wall will probably look something like this, and may have a simple chain link fence.

A ten billion dollar statue to American exceptionalisim

Seriously though once you sort out the other weaknesses, following up on visa overstays etc. a wall is entirely necessary for the system to be watertight. When we are talking about enforcing the rule of law, actions must be taken on all fronts and maintaining a Swiss-cheese boarder with Mexico because of >muh visa would be retarded

Vibration detectors.

Source

>Spic in Germany

....How the fuck does that even happen, Pablo?

kek

Please, tell me more Mr. I Can Tell U The Future.

10 FEET HIGHER

if you build a wall you can also use technology to make sure no one goes under it

most of the drugs dont over stay visas

they just hop over a 10ft fence

>mfw a shoddily constructed tunnel collapses and kills invading beaner scum

Ironically all Trump has to do is this:
Declare that anybody here illegally is to be deported.

No exceptions on job background checks, public aid, nothing.

They find out you dont have an SSN, no background history, no records - you're going down to the police station.

Then when you tell them where you're from, they refer you to ICE.

See then in order to get in the states and stay... you're gonna have to have fake papers setup. Mexies cant do that unless they're drug clan.

Wall building is just rhetoric, I'm voted for him knowing it won't happen.

hey there buddy, just closing the thread for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Egypt_barrier#Effects

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary

walls help, thats the truth

we give them hundreds of millions in aid to "fight the cartels" and other bullshit that isn't happening
they will literally pay through that and taxing remittances

I'm always surprised how mystifying liberals find the wall.

Let me explain it to you.

It will be a wall. An actual wall. It will be very tall and it will stretch along most of the Mexico American border except where geography makes it unnecessary.

Mexico will pay for it through some form of tax on remittances or supplemental visa fees.

It will not make crossing the border impossible, but it will make it several orders of magnitude more difficult, therefore expensive.

It will also serve a political purpose, transmitting the message that our immigration system will not be gamed by those inside or outside our country.

Its construction will also serve as a power incentive for those illegals here to return home. They will hope to leave before the back door closes.

Trump also hopes to use its construction as a demonstration that he can build things (i.e. direct government) much more efficiently than other Presidents. It will be (I guarantee) on schedule and under budget.

Lastly it will help revive a sense of nationalism that has globalist lies start to take root in people's minds. We either have a country or we don't.

it is this last bit that jew globalists dislike he most.

First post best post!

>easy fix
There are like a 100 known tunnels and God knows how many that havnt been discovered.

Eh, the wall in the WB does not stop people from crossing, there are tenths of thousands who cross the wall each day illegally into Israel
>Hur dur suicide bombing stopped
They stopped because of the daily raids inside our towns to kill militants who sent these bombs and they did that for a few years daily for it to work. Moral of the story it is not the wall that stopped people from crossing it, it was the violence. So unless the US puts guards with sniper rifles on top of this wall with orders to shoot on sight, it is not going to fucking work

Rather than build a wall maybe we should just dig a really deep ass hole. Like 50 feet deep and 50 feet across.

We are capable of digging channels yknow.

#TrenchWarfare

also witnessed that name
>jehova

So if Trump does build a wall ... what does Mexico stop from letting Russians station Rockets behind the Wall?

Walls only work for superior Israeli Jews!

Good goy!

oh look, a lying palestinian, that's odd... no wait

>implying we couldn't make illegals build it for us right now on $12 a day
Have you even been to Texas?

trumps website specified cutting the visa program
>muh tunnels
just like in israel theyll be quickly discovered and covered

Autism the post

>10,000+ go through
>the next year after the wall went up 17 got through
I know you liberals like to deny reality but come on.

Drive down to the border and watch retard

Actually I do think its rhetoric.

Most of the drugs come in on planes headed up by CIA agents. They cant stop them because they flash a badge.

Most illegals are, like you said.

But enough people are pissed off about it that they would vote because of this.

>reality doesn't fit my views
>It is a lie
Are you both retarded?
timesofisrael.com/israel-arrests-1200-unauthorized-palestinians-workers/
This is recent news of Israel catching Palestinians who crossed the impenetrable "Wall" LOL and that number is a small fraction of the numbers who cross there everyday.

->it's Just a symbol!
No it's not you retards. Is the Israeli border wall just for show? No

Back to rebbit, fedora nigger.

>Is the Israeli border wall just for show? No
You are right, it is to grab more lands

Aren't economic sanctions with Mexico a double edged sword? Wouldn't we be hurting too?

Under Trumponomics that will be your least concern

What that pic forget to mentions is the shoot on sight policy Israel and Egypt have an agreement on

nytimes.com/2015/11/16/world/middleeast/egypt-israel-border-sudan-refugees-shot.html?_r=0

And also the deport by force policy and open racism in society

The wall isn't the only piece in the puzzle, stop being such unicellular brained people.

>Palestine
The only reason your country still exists is because the liberal west is keeping a leash on Israel, keep that in mind jamal.

>Imblying it wasn't Israel who agreed on Oslo accords because they couldn't handle occupying us longer.
Also, I would've been more insulted if it came from a person with a real country

If we redirect their foreign aid, seize the assets of all illegals and anyone assisting them, and triple wire transfer fees to Mexico they most certainly will pay for it.

you clearly send a message to spics
FUCK OFF BEANER

Such a normie response

.01 shekles have been deposited into your account

You cant stop mexicans from getting to the US. They'll find a way.

>Implying the majority of israel would lose any sleep of wiping out the entirety of your population.
you'd literally be one false flag away from extinction.

Yes this is true , I'm sure however that criminals will not get a visa

Do you know kung-fu my Ugandian friend?

Even with that, we still have a stronger national identity than yours, so...

poland doesnt need visas for mexico due to it being europe's mexico

you can smuggle yourself to Germanyon foot after that

>sandnigger identity
I'd rather have no identity senpai

Another rare flag for my collection? Uganda be kidding me

>implying spanish and muslims arent the worst things on the planet

>slow flow down to a trickle
>keep floodgates open

There's only one correct answer.

stfu Yeb

>Being proud to have a stronger national identity than the country with almost no national identity whatsoever.

You really have low standards friend.

>Most illegals get here by over staying visas
>Most
Estimates are in the 35-40% range. That means the other 60-65% came here illegally.

The point of building a wall? To copy Israel's success with their border walls and fences, of course.

Paying a """""reliable""""" coyote is about MXN $5000-7000 per person.

A plane trip to canada (no visa needed anymore) is about MXN $3000, then you cross to the US on the virtually open border

problems solve themselves

The idea is to keep the spics out you brainless shitfuck

Oh shit, being insulted by Palestine about this. The internet truly created a new world for us.

It would prove to the world exactly how terrified conservaturds are of Meehicans.

>most
Incorrect. But a wall combined with visa enfor cement is a comprehensive plan. It's also important that most of the drug trafficking is done by traffic along the border. A wall would emlimited most of that

>implying any country that matters sees any difference between you and Spain

It's just that fucking easy. Very little of the border is patrolled or walled off.

It worked for Israel.

Muslims are such hypocrites they nearly wiped out three major religions at the time and then they wonder why people try keep them out.

>What that pic forget to mentions is the shoot on sight policy Israel and Egypt have an agreement on
>And also the deport by force policy and open racism in society
you say this as if these are bad things, ahmed
just remember, in a couple more years your flags going to be saying Jordan instead

most of the criminals don't have visa's. also, most are repeat criminals. also, an overwhelming majority of the illegal criminals cross the border on foot/car illegally

Stop drug trafficing. Disrupt cartels.

1. The majority enter illegally without ANY visas.
2. Did you think we'd start the wall AT ground level? We'll start it by digging trenches and filling them with cement. Then build the wall up from that.

Have fun digging!

>most overstay visas
so fuck it, lets not bother dealing with the other major source of mexicans. this is a leftist strawman argument. its basically saying if you cant stop all illegal immigration why bother stopping any.
>cartels will dig tunnels
stopping cartels is a secondary function of the wall to stopping illegal immigration. again its virtually impossible to completely stop the flow of drugs but a wall would make life more difficult for the cartels

>Racism

What? There's Indian and Ethiopian Jews in Israel how could they possibly be racist?

A muslim cuck shold not be alowed to weigh in on anythin relatied to nationalism or national pride...

Go protest the patriarchy or vatican church or something.