My name is ISAAC SCHRADER and you can go fuck yourself

>my name is ISAAC SCHRADER and you can go fuck yourself

Why did he lie about his name?

It was "I suck Schrader" implying that shrader implying that Marie is a tranny and that Hank actually took her last name when they got married.

HE knew at that moment that Walt had been way in over his head and that he was going to die no matter what so he gave a fake name so they wouldn't figure out who his wife is and he knew Walt would at least not rat him out there

Is this true?

It always confused me why in his very last scene they decided to change his name. Walt even says "his name is Honk" in the same scene so clearly he didn't know that Isaac was his real name. And the show never explains why he had the secret name change.

>honk

>I'm a sack trader
What did he mean by this?

Probably just hated his first name issac and went by his middle name hank instead. I really don't like my first name, and would probably go by my middle name if it wasn't even more cringe worthy.

He knew that Jack was a nazi and wanted to taunt him by pretending to be jew.
Truly a martyr.

Hank, Saul, and Mike were literally the only good aspects of this miserable pile of shit of a show.

>posting on a sack trading forum
>doesn't know what a sack trader is

Please leave.

he is like 5 feet tall should have seen it coming

>Hank, Saul, and Mike were literally the only good aspects of this miserable pile of shit of a show.

>Hank
You misspelled badger and skinny pete

>My name is A$AP Schrader
Pretty strange plot twist desu

>(((ISAAC SCHRADER)))

>Mike
>good
millennial in need of a father/grandfather figure detected
Now fuck off back to you know where.

kek

>Ballsack shredder

How much is fucking enough?