Baton Rouge Happening #5 Mad man Sam Edition

rt.com/usa/351706-baton-rouge-cops-shot/

>President Obama strongly condemned the Baton Rouge shooting, saying in a statement that "attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, have to stop."

>The FBI is reportedly questioning two men who were detained earlier.

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/4ta28g/at_least_3_baton_rouge_police_officers_have_just/

Stream

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IktJW3a9HUI
youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/1_suspect_dead_others_sought_i.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=IktJW3a9HUI

first for race war

B U R G E R S
U
R
G
E
R
S

is there a valid statistic about how many viewers are watching specific news channels/casts??

im searching for statistics especially focused on the news-sources for example:

Broadcast news divisions
ABC News CBS News NBC News PBS NewsHour Noticias Telemundo Noticias Univision
National cable/
satellite channels
BBC World News CCTV America CNN CNN International Fox News Channel HLN MSNBC Newsmax TV One America News Network RT America TheBlaze Non-profits Free Speech TV Link TV
Specialty channels
Bloomberg TV CNBC CNBC World C-SPAN ESPNews Fox Business Network Fusion Spanish language CNN en Español Univision Noticias

SAMBO HYDE

IT'S OGRE

HE RAN ON EMPTY FOR TOO LONG

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

Just got in. What do we know so far?

he din do nuffin , sam a good boy!

Gas the nigs
Race war now

fuckoff

4 cops dead
few injured

they dindu nuffin

NEW PHOTO RELEASED BY CNN

No smart burger watches that old guard media shit. Internet was truly a blessing in the early 00's

Obongo speakin at 4:30pm ET

Supposedly multiple shooters. One suspect dead, black male, CNN: 'Not racially motivated (yeah right)'. City on lockdown while the other shooters (if there really are any) are either running and hiding, or setting up for another attack.

This.
Getting tired of this meme. Shit is actually happening but the same 5 cancer fags keep posting this shit.

>4 Cops dead
>3 Injured Critically
>2 Shooters Arrested
>1 Black Shooter killed by Cops

>No smart burger
but how many of 100% is this? 10%?
so 90% are the sheep following the propaganda.
dont you have any statistics on that?

NEWLY RELEASED PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE SHOOTER
35 YEAR-OLD JOSEPH W. FROM MISSOURI
SUSPECT DECEASED

Hes going to talk about weapons of war on America´s streets.

Master of disguise will never be caught

HOLY SHIT

>1 Black Shooter killed by Cops
HE DIDNDO NUFFIN
HE GOOD BOOII

R I O T

>threads devolve into Hydeposting and now even this forced Reviewbrah meme

Happening over, time to do something else.

Those finger nails make my skin crawl.

Actions have consequences.
Niggers and police are both problems for society, and the only real victims here are the poor fucks who get caught between these two warring parasitic groups and the few actual decent cops.

Cause and effect are actually things. Good luck getting retards to understand this.

Nah, not many youngsters were into building their own pc's or pc culture back in the day, that's not common I don't think. Probably way less than 10% sadly

/ck/ is a board of PEACE

The gunman was wearing a mask, he could be white for all we know, stop jumping to conclusions people, smfh

>telling niggers that they should stop nogging
Wew thanks Obama.

HAHA

And thank god for that. Maybe we can finally get these weapons to where they really need to be used: the middle east.

MSNBC just confirmed Shaun King one of the shooters and is still at large

New photo

Niggers are a much bigger threat than police.

what's up with the shitty K/D ratio?

>there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None.
This is inaccurate.

Can someone confirm they lured police with 911 call?

Has Joey ever posted on /ck/? Hes actually redpilled, saw him and some other guy making fun of liberals in the comments one time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT REVIEWBRAH

It's a good thing we have a unifying President. Image how it would be if he was devisive!

>police are a problem
t. nigger

I like how you ask for an update and get 3 responses giving you info. As opposed to a bunch of douchebags telling you to read the articles. Sup Forums has been great lately

He reminds me of Eli in There Will Be Blood

pls my sides are in orbit!!!!!1 this stale meme is so funny!!!!!!!!111111111111111

god. you guys do know about Sup Forums and /s4s/, don't you?

Are you the same guy who posts "straight man poo" threads on /lgbt/?

TWO COPS ARE IN STABLE CONDITION (is this shooter even fucking alive?)

Its fun to browse Sup Forums when shit like this happens

what a fascinating group of people

You are correct.

Keep in mind folks, LA is a republican red state, the odds are that the shooter is white, actually.

Obama giving some lip service before heading back to the golf course.

1 shooter is dead, they're still looking for the others. Last I know is they bought new clothes at Walmart, changed into them, and drove off

That Jew in blackface is too much of a pussy to do anything but incite violence on Twitter

INDUBITABLY

>'Maybe The Black Community Will Listen To Me Now' Says Increasingly Ineffective President For Seventh Time This Year

>Sup Forums has been great lately
Are we in the same thread?

why dont blacks condem gun violence if it was a black shooter?

Where is the evidence that reviewbrah is redpilled?

CBS already announced the shooter was black

Internet was a curse m8. Letting stupid people share their opinions with each other and whip their little group into a frenzy? World was a better place when the sheep were ignorant.

But Baton Rouge is majority black. And you also have to consider the Alton Sterling and Dallas incidents. This is not an isolated incident.

Gay Priest has arrived

We thought there was a team of shooters in Dallas too. But it was just one tactical nigger, probably the same here too.

because white people deserve to die

Oh,so NOW there is no justification? This fucking guy....

Take your autism back to britpol general where you belong spook

Well, you're the retard, actually. The reason we have police is because we have niggers. If we had zero niggers (and other problem shitskin groups) we could probably release 90% of the police force.

Republican from LA blaming the cop killings on "outside forces"

It's always fucking outside forces, isn't it. Not the fucking niggers. Fuck this insane world.

>MULTIPLE SHOOTING SUSPECTS

One suspect is dead, and possibly two more being sought, following a shooting Sunday morning (July 17) that killed three police officers and injured three others in Baton Rouge.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/1_suspect_dead_others_sought_i.html

If you say so

>smfh
Fuck off cuck

The fucking leaf speaks truth.

Holy fuck sauce?

jackass. Obama just making things worse and he's back pedaling from his speech at the funeral.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

Do you think Obama will make it through his statement without mentioning "systemic racism" - or some other euphemism for it.

>trusting CBS

qt detected

You're right, it could just be one guy, but they're looking for multiple suspects anyway. Hopefully we'll find out more when the governor makes a statement in about 15 minutes

I want to fuck his mother

Not if you don't live where niggers congregate.
I never have trouble with jiggas, because I don't live or work or position my location where they boo.

Cops otoh are everywhere, looking for any dumb shit they can extort for $$$.
Getting robbed at gunpoint is getting robbed at gunpoint, regardless if it's a nig or a pig doing the looting.

That sounds like a fully automatic rifle 15.

Which one of Obama's son's did the shooting?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THE POLICE

S-sauce?

maybe she should have thought about that.

Blonde cop qts are a rarity. Let's pray she doesn't get shot.

Only just woke up (6am here), can someone give me a rundown of how it played out please or a link to a comprehensive article.

Read a local media report and it says that shots 'may' have been fired before police even arrived, hinting that it wasn't police targeted (they didn't say they WERE targeted specifically anywhere in the article).

Also the article only mentioned 3 dead, did one of the injured pass away?

This is so fucked up. The fact that one shooter is already ID'd as black sends some pretty big hints as to the motive.

Thanks.

ArmaLite Rifle

MFW chimps are taking action for their beliefs while Sup Forums neo nazis and stormfags just sit behind their computers whining about dreaming about a race war that will never happen

>raises finger

"LET ME BE CLEAR"

thought what out