"Uh... David Duke"

"Uh... David Duke"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"IMMA START SCREAMING! OHHHHHHH!"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*white character gets cucked*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"Moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=QXyhkKHF9E0
youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/2016/

jigaboo's

Sam Hyde got a show doing nothing but spewing Sup Forums and /r9k/ memes. That's more than you can say for yourself.

Its so bizarre for someone to be so clearly inspired creatively by someone they disagree with on every level

Libtard commies all deserve to be gassed

Go to bed, Sam

it's not funny when you do it

>doing nothing but spewing Sup Forums and /r9k/ memes

There were some pretty kino moments there, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

>"Uh... David Duke"
the internet liberal begins to foam
>"All women are whores. They only care about money"
literally shaking, how could he trigger me like this in my own home
>"IMMA START SCREAMING! OHHHHHHH!"
quickly takes a break from tumblr to check buzzfeed desperately trying to find the comments section
>*white character gets cucked*
quickly loads up Sup Forums
>"Moonman"
proceeds to cry about Sup Forums in every thread and defend his political ideology to people who are making jokes and intentionally winding him up

delete this shit thread

Sup Forums can dish it out but can't take even the lightest mockery.

>Sup Forumscuck triggered so much he has to make a response pasta

christ

>libcuck so triggered he has to respond to a copypasta responds

allah

doesn't look like you can take it, friendo

Hyde is the worst comedian I have ever seen.
Right wing comedy?
Sure, even if I don't agree with it, go for it.
But Hyde is just so painfully untalented, its hard to watch.
Look up some of his standup, man doesn't have an ounce of genuine comedic talent in his body.

i've only seen him try in front of 10 other autists with a note pad. i'm right wing but i like good comedy and sam hyde obviously is a pussy

His style consists of DUDE RANDOM LMAO with a bunch of Sup Forums memes thrown in.

>Sup Forumscuck so triggered he has to respond to a response

buddah

Holy shit Op. can u be more cringe

shitty right wing tim and eric

The memes about him are funnier than he is

i can say i've never done that

I wouldn't mind it but every joke just seems to be a template for jokes made by Sup Forums and edgy posters in general. It's not clever to change a few names and even try to use the same ones (snowflake/triggered) in a lame subversion.

>mfw I feel like a silly dinosaur man

Don't you have a garbage can to knock over or an AIDS dick to suck, you SJW waste of space?

The teacher music video is incredible. The song matched perfectly for the tone. Should have been the final shot of the series, although the adderal skit was good for the ending too.

sam pls go

Why are Charles and Nick so much funnier then Sam?

Charls seems genuinely fucked up and Nick seems like an average dude with a dark sense of humor. Either way they're not trying to appease a bunch if faggots on forums so they can be more true to themselves, Sam is an angry douche with no direction and admits he passes the hard work to his buddies. I feel bad for everyone involved in WP except Sam, dude needs to sort his shit out instead of dragging others down.

>World Peace

>the show where white people start to get what it feels like to be a minority

Do you know sam?
Well i agree that sam sometimes is cringe ,but his standups and some of his videos are fucking gold. example
Boiston Standup was pretty funny i think
youtube.com/watch?v=QXyhkKHF9E0
Also random shit from huis utub
youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
This is when hes funny i think

In a group like that, there are talents and there are chicken-hats and there are managers.

Sam seems like a manager/chicken-hat.

Chicken hat is someone who is fun in person but is not as funny on camera. They make comedy shows work.

i wasn't prepared for this at all

Sam will make America great again. Fuck all the haters.

What are you talking about?

I know a couple of co-workers like that teacher.

DELETE THIS

Shit like this is only funny when it has an element of truth to it

the animations in the show were fuckign cool
very post internet

>Boiston Standup was pretty funny i think

It was really meh, the one in the hipster clothing store was miles above

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8

You forgot "Nitro Dubs", indicating his knowledge of our secrete chinese knitting board and fascination with repeating digits.

He's one of us. Wasn't it clear.

hmm i thought the boiston one was one par with dave chappelles special (the first one) which is saying much since dave was better than 95% of other big american comedians

How the fuck do people post on Sup Forums with their phones. Shit is unbearable.

It's a high quality white person version of the minority or female sketch show.

>that coked out John Maus in the back trying to be with it

pure kino

I'd stick up for the guy but his facial hair is too patchy therefore proving he is a gay nerd baby.

Nick is the comedian, Charls is scholar/shaman, Sam lifts and eats???

Charls seems like a chad that ODed on psychedelics and now is just a little bit nuts ,but still charismatic.

that one standup with Nick talking about cucking an old couple at one of those "margaritaville" boomer resorts had me hysterical and extremely uncomfortable at the same time

kek

only the teacher skit was good the cop skit was shit and the prison skit was meh tier

nothing of value was lost after it was cancelled

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>It's a /leftypol/ is so shitter-shattered over Sup Forums not liking Rick And Morty that they appropriate the "god's not real" copypasta and awkwardly try to reframe it in relation to World Peace because leftists at this point are an insectile hivemind incapable of original thought episode

Really wish it could be a someone pours boiling water into the anthive episode, teebeehaych.

>All these triggered snowflakes

Yet you were triggered enough to reply to all of them.

>Its a commie calls everyone btfoing him "triggered" episode

fuck my image

^ this post is proving the point of kind of pathetic that the only effective insults you can throw around are the ones that Sup Forums types originally used to insult you

pleb taste

REEE WHY ARE THOSE SO SMALL I KEK MYSELF

that skit was golden

>all the sperging in this thread because of David Duke, a character created to mock "pick up artists" which is a type of human being that absolutely nobody likes

Start watching anime kids and grow up.

Is his show cancelled?

>thinking there's a /leftypol/

uhhhh

>World Peace
>Gets cancelled

this is reddit
this is memes

I like MDE and R&M and don't feel the need to take a side or shitpost about either because I'm a rational adult who's isn't insecure or hateful.

there is
on wheelie chan
go be new somewhere else

>that teacher clip

my wife is a teacher, and this is accurate

zozzle

8ch is dead tho

>the same "redpilled" type who probably cries about how violent liberals are

Kill yourself you obese Sup Forumsfaggot. Not a single smirk from any of those """"""comedy"""""" videos.

Idk user, you are talking about holocaust deniers and people who genuinely believe that Hillary is partly in charge of a secret pedo-ring under a pizzeria...

Where do you go from there when the joke is that these people exist and think they themselves are hilarious?

Woah, you certainly showed them. How will liberals ever recover? Wtf, I love Trump now!

Respond to this post if the only time Sup Forums has a negative impact on your life is when some libtard redditor is forcing them down your throat

So nobody can ever call you a triggered snowflake because that somehow (through meme magic) makes them just as triggered and proving the point, despite you possibly being the triggered retard in the first place?

What a convenient bubble that is, holy shit. It never would fail then! It is literally a safe space. Kek. And you are proud of that?

Holy fuck this.

>Whaaaah! Sup Forums this! Sup Forums that!
Okay whatever, just shut the fuck up nobody cares

>Sup Forums is never obnoxious or comes here and if you mention that they do, you are triggered
>only people who make this argument are people who already agree with Sup Forums in the first place
This is literally what cognitive dissonance looks like.

You don't actually function this way, right?

Not only does Sam Hyde have a showed based off of Sup Forums humor, he fucking spams it CONSTANTLY. Go to /wsg/ and every ylyl is filled with his shit. He spams it in those threads as well as making threads about himself.

>get tv show
>it gets cancelled
>you are nothing now
>a 300 post thread that any braindead fuck can make is now your only source of appreciation

BROKE ASS NIGGER GET OUT

>its a lefty pol tries to bait Sup Forums episode

Charls is such a fucking treasure

this is shit

babby's first experimental filmmaking

>Sup Forums
>liking (((David))) Duke

Charls is a good actor who wrings what he can from garbage material

absoltuley this the pol boogeymen is even more unsufferable than real crossposting cancer. Its 10 mores anti pol butthurt than real pol posters

SJWs get hella fu*king rekt xDDD by Based Sam. This probably #triggered so many special snowflakes on my campus lmao. Conservatism is soooo fuggin cool man

of couse sam sits here posting thousand of webms and threads.
>you are the autistic ones

This is the donald
Basically reddit pol with all the faggotry reddit has to offer. I even like leftypol more than the donald redditors.

How's that health insurance going Sam?

This holy shit, no one cares about your obsession with Sup Forums you are way worse than them for whining all the time

They are both shit and you are a faggot for thinking one is better than the other

>i like leftypol

Neck yourself pinko

another stolen maymay

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Hyde? His show got canceled and he makes video blogs maybe a few thousand people watch.

This