Anyone else pop a stiffy?

Anyone else pop a stiffy?

I had to stop Split about 5 times for a relief wank

God I feel bad for MEWposters

Waifuism or Actress obsession in general is unhealthy, but there are these poor guys out there who settled on Winstead like she's some kind of unknown cult augur for beauty. Like there's some great mystery to why the majority of people don't give a shit about her,

Understand, I'm not decrying you. I get it. She has an intoxicating air about her. But then you get a breath of fresh air and realize that MEW's magnetism is actually just the vacuum of free space between her ears. She's extraordinarily vapid, even for an actress. MEW is the kind of female who can't approach feminism effectively because intellectual thought and self-advocacy have been irrelevant in her roles as a plainfaced, unemotional 6.5/10.

I mean, she got her start as Ramona Flowers: the unhealthy millenial relationship personified, and everything she's done reinforces her as a mediocre boring chick.

It's just such a pity.

>Waifuism or Actress obsession in general is unhealthy

Why is that?

Overrated as fuck movie

what breed is she?

Do you think Apple could advertise any harder if they tried?

>MEW will NEVER be your gf

>after

nah they spend several times the money in manufacturing costs on advertising

Delet this

>that one youtube chick who looks exactly like her who makes hand expression videos

>swn strangle you with her thighs
;_;

Yes. You were supposed to.

>feeling actual affection towards celebrities you've never met, or even fictional characters

wtf I hate living now

>pretending she's still that weight

>you actually think this is odd or abnormal.

Wow

A CUTE A CUTE ACUTE

MEW's glass eye

You have shit taste.

Also, why would I want a waifu to "approach feminism"? So they can become insufferable pseudo-intellects like Emma Watson? Fuck that.

MEW is 10/10 patrician waifu for leg guys (who are already the most patrician).

>Dan Schneider's dad had 3 days of unconscious MEW to himself
>she wakes up clothed but without socks on

what do you think he did

Where did she piss?

>wake up
>read news about the fappening
>it includes MEW
>read that her husband was a professional photographer
>OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY Oh

i want nothing more than to have MEW wrap her sweaty thighs around me while I shoot a hot load into her. We will then have triplets and I will get a vasectomy and we will fuck without regret for the rest of our lives.

Not him, but it absolutely is. You should be feeling emotion and affection towards people that you know, who can actually reciprocate. That's healthy. What you're doing is just sad

what is this? Vikings girl is my "waifu"

D r o p p e d

Licked her feet and sucked on her toes like a demented foot fag

Why does she have a glass eye

I wanted to pop a whiffy

Do you think they made out in their dressing room?

>MEW is the kind of female who can't approach feminism effectively
wow ok cuck

definitely

Does anyone have the webm of her trying to get her phone?

>got her start as Ramona Flowers
>first exposure wasn't her singing in that cheerleader uniform in Death Proof 2007
You know nothing pleb

>phone cant open webms

which movie?

Yeah, in the middle of the theater too. MEW is qt as fuck. Her looks peaked in The Thing and 10 Cloverfield Lane.

she has zero sex appeal so no

He was a good guy, he dindu nuffin

what was it like coming out to your parents?

Apple doesn't pay for product placement. On the other end of the spectrum look at Jurassic World and Samsung products.