>You can meet the cast after the show
>Go up and have a chill conversation, she gives me her number
>We texted for a bit
>Looked her up on Twitter
>Retweets of John Green gun control propaganda
>Pro Hillary tweets
>Direct retweets from Queen Cunt Hillary herself

Instantly dropped

Share your dropped stories bros, coalburners, libtards, degenerates, whatever it may be

>not wanting to date liberals

They are way hotter and smarter than cuckservative "girls"

>Hotter
Sometimes
>Smarter
Obviously not

Wasted an awesome chance to redpill her

We need pics to come to a proper conclusion,OP

>Sperging 101

This. Women need a leader.

Fun experiment: if you have a girlfriend, make her change her current political stance from liberal to conservative to liberal to conservative in one year. Should be easy and it will be a big eye opener to gender roles.

I went to a Black Lives Matter counterprotest with some bikers yesterday and apparently this girl I fucked a while back saw me forcing the niggers from our town square. She got pretty triggered and has been texting me nonstop about how I suck and I'm a coplover. My house is also close to a donut shop so she got her friends to spam my phone with texts saying "it all makes sense". fucking delusional leftists.

Feels good man, nothing of value was lost.

>>not wanting to date liberals
>>cuckservative "girls"
found the virgin

Women are easily controlled when it comes to opinions. If she likes you'll she start to think like you. See

Make sure to carry a gun she might tell blacks where you live

bump for me as i type, lads

>from liberal to conservative to liberal
You can't unredpill someone or do females not count ?

>meet cousin and his gf at rock concert
>gf says she wants to meet a friend nearby
>i already got a girlfriend but curious to see what kind of freaks my cousin hangs out with
>see some hot chick as we walk up to where we're meeting
>turns out that chick is meeting with some other dude and what waddles up to us is some fat bitch with a fucking goatee
>I haven't shaved in a week and this bitch had what would be me in 2 or 3 weeks
>have to walk away immediately so I can laugh hysterically
>immediately go back to the buddies I rode there with and tell them about it

They can literally only function as a group, completely unable to think for myself. Pic related was a reply I got when I said that BLM was pointlessly divisive and we should be focusing on geopolitics instead of LGBT shite. This guy grew up with two parents who were Veterinarians, easily pulling £100k plus a year, I grew up with a single parent making £15 an hour for a good portion of my childhood. Guess I'm a piece of shit because I don't suck dick though.

They are emotional engines you can shift into different gears.

i wouldn't mind dating a liberal girl desu

as long as she lets me tap that ass she would be screaming TRUMP2016 all night

>be in college
>anti social so no friends
>all I ever do is lurk Sup Forums, even on mobile when im on the bus or walking between classes
>autism so strong I got the Sup Forums app so i could watch webms on iphone
yes there is an app
>go to party one weekend
>chatting up an 8/10 qt blonde
>talking about snapchat or something
>ask for her number, hand her my phone
>opens it up, I left some Sup Forums thread up about god knows what
>suddenly realize this, fucking sperg out
>"Four.. chan?? lol user whats this app?? :)"
>its.. uhh.. like a new type of scial media. yeah kind of like tumblr h-haha
>oh well I'll get it too and then I can follow you on your Sup Forums ;)
>o-ok
>she starts to get the app, talking about how shes going to look up @Sup Forums to find me
>leave party
>go home
>block number
>block snapchat

I hate myself

>not just beating her until she drops her opinions

what kind of feminist cuck are you?

Yup, I'm a bit nervous about that. My house is also gated and maybe 100feet from the street corner.

There aren't really that many blacks though in my area which is what made it funny. The rally had 3 blacks and 200 fat university feminists and their beta orbiters.

They cannot be redpilled. It is in their nature and how they survived to adopt a new male if the old male is taken out by war or whatever reason.

Mij ex was a lib too, like almost all girls here. She was too dumb to form a nice, coherent opinion so what she tought wasn't really that important

Jesus m8.

>queer equality

The people had Trans Lives Matter signs too. as if they are getting shot.

at least she is redpilled now

>"It's just a forum"
>"Oh ok"

One and done, you stupid faggot.

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires. Allahu Akbar!

Yeah, nobody really gives a fuck about Trans people. They just think they are weird and don't want to spend time with them because cutting your dick of and pretending you are a girl is fucking insane.

i would like to see you do that after consuming copious amounts of alcohol

>all these faggots talking about how they chatted up chicks
How the fuck do you niggers manage this, I could not talk to some random chick I don't know if you held a gun to my head

Drugs, beer and a hard cock user. You only need one of these 3 in you.

Is coplover the new niggerlover

>"The fucking Jews,bird. I am telling you. They are trying to kill us all"

Who cares what you say if you are drunk. She might even Sieg Heil you

We will if you dont start paying us

> have not invited her to trump rally to see if you are more important to her, than hillary`s stupid shit
What`s wrong with you, parenь?

Not sure. she is still texting me random pics of cops or the cop emoji saying "I saw your friends" today.

She's deluded. I tell people my beliefs but they don't believe me because I have long hair and am too good looking to be a right winger.

So true...I feel like I'm living in bizarro world.

>can't wake up

Unless you are in a relationship with them, or they are conservative by nature, you are right.

They seem to have an extra layer of dissonance linked with vulnerability when disregarding social constructed rhetoric.

As far as I can see, it must be a left over survival mechanism. Although it is active in men as well, in my experience it is much more persistent in women.

I do it literally all the time. I'm on my phone in public browsing Sup Forums and hanging out and drinking. Buddies or co-workers will look over and be like "What are you looking at? A forum or something?" "Yup." "Oh ok." Or they'll just see the swastika banners and OP pics and laugh. One time we were at a Mexican restaurant and after several shots I decided to read and eat. They saw a swastika banner while I was on /k/ and they just kept asking what I'm looking at. "Nothing." Bam. Quit being retarded or just don't go out in public anymore because you're clearly too inept to handle even the slightest amount of conversation with anyone.

Do what, say it's a fucking forum? Are you genuinely retarded or something?

Ooooh, cop-lover. I read that as co-plover and was trying to figure out what the fuck a plover was besides a city near me.

>my friend moved into a new apartment with some room mates i didnt know(guy and a girl ina relationship)
>shooting the shit drinking beer with friend and roomates all go out onto the porch for a smoke
>A car with a trump bumper sticker drives by
>friends roommates instantly get butt hurt and triggered
>its 2016 how can anyone be so ignorant, sanders is a man of the people etc etc.
>start talking about politics somehow the topic of black people come
>friend knows im really racist and gives me a nervous look i hold my tongue because i dont wanna ruin the evening
>drop some very lite pills about black people
>girl roomate gets further triggered
>i will have you know i have a black son
>seriously had to fake a coughing fit to contain my mirth
Tl;dr i met two sanders supporters in a relationship the girl had a black son
And thats was the day that cemented Sup Forums is always right, in my head

>hey man what are you looking at??
>a forum
>oh ok

>go to a bar
>to hang out with friends and drink
>reads fucking Sup Forums
>dude what are you looking at?
>nothing
>as he continues to look at shit on his phone and ignore his friends

>spam my phone with texts saying "it all makes sense"
Why are women so shit at bantz?

Is that your only defense is screaming autism or are you also gonna block and delete my Sup Forums account from your friends list too?

>Met a girl on tinder who was paid by companies to rave and advertise their clothes. Figured it would be an easy fuck.
>All of her pictures on Instagram are her at raves 99% naked with little pasties covering her nips
>tells me how she's been single for over a year
>tells me how she's tired of guys thinking she's a slut and how the way she dresses (or lack thereof) is just a fun way of expressing herself at raves
>tells me no guys take her serious
>I try not to laugh at how pathetic this dumb blonde is.
>don't talk to her again after the date, continue to get texts from her for a month saying how I'm full of shit and just like every other guy

Yeah same. I browse Sup Forums mostly during lectures though

Why not just find something in common with her and stick with that? I mean seriously, you probably wonder why you don't get laid, and that's the truly embarrassing part of this story of yours.

>she had a child, and it was black

Dropped like a nuke on hiroshima.

She also has been texting me pictures of the word "pork" on restaurant menus saying "thats you"

Liberal girls are only good for getting your dick wet and nothing else.

saved

>problem hair or problem glasses

dropped

Eyyyyy

Any woman on Faux News (lol, Mom...I called it that again!) is objectively more attractive than liberal scum like the turbodyke Rachel Maddow or that pile of shit Melissa Harris-Perry.

Laughed way more than I should have, thanks user

This. After a few months of laborious effort, my Mexican girlfriend is almost ready to jump on the Trump Train.

>Had a friend
>Every time she got a new boyfriend she acquired his music taste
Women are hilarious

>girl roommate
>black son
Wait, where was her son? Why was he not living with her? I think ur making up stories again, user.

He was obviously in youth prison

da polis is racis afta al

For half a year I fucked a 9/10 german liberal without her knowing I was ultra right wing
Even went with her to support Palestinians,
Leftist demonstrations
Gay pride parades etc

came buckets, was a great summer.

when she left back to Merkel Land I immediately started to post Nationalistic stuff on kikebook, anti-islam and anti-refugee stuff too.
She was enraged beyond beliefe, just blocked her on fb and whatsapp

life's good mang

I couldn't even read 1/3rd of that. The guy is projecting so much of his own views on BLM it is ridiculous.

Based gods chosen person

Doing Jehova's work, Shlomo

>topkek

Tell her that if she wants to fuck quit playing games and come over. Otherwise fuck off.

What the fuck are you?

A land, That's rather racist fellow burger.

oh shit I was sure that flag was Iceland
R
A
R
E

>Aland
>Pop. of 25,000 - 30,000

Being American already constitutes as "racism" by some SJW-lite, does it matter?

Israel please his not new or rare.

Touche.

I think she wants your dick m8.

Do you have to sperg about flags like this?

You're making the board less anonymous. These flags have become like fucking avatars.

We all have rep like on forums, some are positive (Japan) others are negative (Canada).

The only way to be anonymous is to have an American flag, and even that comes with it's own problems.