Has the world really become so uneventful that a fucking coup in Turkey and a few people getting shot are now...

Has the world really become so uneventful that a fucking coup in Turkey and a few people getting shot are now happenings? 71 years ago fucking nukes were being dropped. This shit is nothing.

We're in the digital age. We're too comfy. We all just want something to happen somewhere so we can make memes about it. Deep down, we all know nothing is happening. We all know there is no WW3 or day of the rope. We all know this place is fantasy, and that we're just going to keep going to our shitty 9 to 5 jobs and shitposting on here after work. We just want to pretend for awhile.

Sorry?

tqbh WW3 is closer than ever before

this

>military coups
>terrorist attacks
>real potential of world war 3 happening in the next 10 years
>"pretend"

Yup. I legit saw someone post "OMG FUCKING HABBENING" today over a rape in Baltimore. Jesus christ.

I actually shitpost here less when I work because then I actually have something to do.

That really makes me laugh. hhahahh.

There are happening in Turkey but it is not important to translate tough. Erdoğan is about to declare himself God-Emperor of Neo-Ottoman Empire. People are still in streets and shouting ALLA SNACKBAR.

>day of the rope

The closest thing will probably be some Bernie-Sanders-like cuck doing something stupid that will make neocons revolt and temporarily fund nationalists.

People have been speculating about the start of world war 3 since the end of world war 2

People say the coup attempt in Turkey is relevant because they're part of NATO, but they've been a part of it since the 50s and there were several coups there ever since, many of them succesful. Also Turkey invaded Greek Cyprus in the 70s and NATO just stood by and watched.

Yeah but they didn't have kek back then

On the contrary, the happening hasn't ended.

>That pic
>Mfw my roleplay got taken seriously

It is too important for the foreign office but your life would be affected too.

Because; No Erdoğan = no help for ISIS and Syrian opposition. Assad would win the war in a month. ISIS would lost its most important supplier.

>mfw i was so influential people are still pretending to be me

shills buttravaged

>so what if some shitter got shot by a serb! Just some leader of an outdated "Empire". It is NOT happening

You realize everybody thought WWII was going to end in an extinction event.