/who/ - Doctor Who General

Logopolis Edition

Last cack

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/64iz9y/final_two_episode_titles_and_full_synopses_of/
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:12374
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSzyvAsaEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOK WHO'S COMING BACK!

I can't wait!

Logopolis aka The Doctor Falls 1.0

Bidmead was right!

Why was she so bad at acting /who/?

Almost no talent, probably.

>tfw simmposter

>Why did a hack producer with no budget trying to cast a show with no prestige that his bosses hate hire an actress with no experience?

It's a real puzzle, isn't it?

They eat so much. All that roasting meat, cakes and red wine. Hot, fat, blood, food. Pots, plates of meat, and flesh, and grease, and juice, and baking, burnt, sticky hot skin. Hot. It's so hot. Sliced. Sliced. Sliced. They eat so much.

That wasn't the question I asked.

WE JUST STARTED MIDNIGHT you need to register to chat
cytu be/r/casualwhostream

New clip just shown on itv. Bill pepper sprays a Dalek.

>not the northern school play Midnight

>Meet Bill Potts. She works at St Luke’s University, serving chips to students, and nothing ever, ever happens. Then, one day, she finds there’s another world beneath the one she knows. A familiar face in a pool of water, and a love that is over before it can begin, will change her life for ever – because this is the day Bill meets the Doctor.

NEVER SAYS EARTH

lol they can barley afford the show as it is. It's just London

>WE

>Trapped on a giant spaceship, caught in the event horizon of a black hole, he witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect.
>he witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect.
>the death of someone he is pledged to protect.

BRAVO MOFFAT YOU FUCKING HACK

I have never been so uninterested in a companion. I want a finale season of Capaldi-Kino without "huhh wots a durlekk m8"

I bet Bill get killed (converted) and then it turns out to be Bill from Mondas and not Earth BIll in the last ep.

If she were Bill from Mondas she'd be named Llib.

reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/64iz9y/final_two_episode_titles_and_full_synopses_of/

>Broken down
>In the middle of nowhere

You're exactly like a younger brother who doesn't quite understand whats funny but he just repeats it louder anyway.

I'm just shitposting at this point.

>at this point

I'd prefer that to an older brother that shits on anyone having fun

Don't cry, Billy.

>literally linking to reddit

There is no fun allowed on four chan dot com :(

it's jimmy, actually

OK Jason

Your older brother is Jimmy Howe?

THEORY: What if Episode 11 is similar to the Big Finish Story Masterplan but with John Simm?

Which ends with Simm regenerating into Missy

We have two episodes in series 10 which have same name as audio episodes. Weird.
First Thin Ice and now this

Thin Ice was originally a title for a Season 27 script.

>Thin Ice was originally a title for a Season 27 script.
I know, but if it would end up on tv, it would've been called Ice Time.
Thin Ice - is audio adaptation.

Why didn't we do secret santa this year?

I am trying to comment on the stream but apparently I am forbidden of doing so? I never spammed nor stirred up shit.

You need to register an actual account of cytube.

It can detect that you're a massive faggot and doesn't want you to coment

The fuck? I have been on the stream for three days and it never asked me to log in.

Just found some mini eggs lads. Anyone want some?

They made it accounts-only to block the simmposters.

They changed it to try thwart us Simmposters

>try
I mean, it's worked a treat.

Heh...

Guess which episode we're watching /who/

It's been a while since I listened to Dark Eyes, what happens in that one? The only Master ones I remember vividly are Eyes of the Master and Master of the Daleks.

Moff listened to the first Vol of River Song audios so it's possible he listened to the 2nd and the title lodged in his mind. There's so much fucking Doctor Who content that titles are bound to double up at some point anyway though.

Can all you streamfolk go start a Discord or something, you divert the threads all the time. Clearly you enjoy having your own identities and injokes. Go the whole hog. The only trips that are tolerable here are the ones that actually talk Doctor Who and don't constantly talk about themselves (eg Shelmhil).

I miss prog desu

HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY

but shithead is boring af

Stream was fun for a couple of days but then it was taken over by retards and became a complete shit fest.

hi valley

It's calmed down now.

It's inevitable.

Stream requires usernames.

Usernames mean no anonymity.

No anonymity mean people start cementing identities.

Identities mean drama and talking about stuff that isn't Doctor Who.

Which means everything goes downhill.

This happened before, with the Skype group. Edge_lord and the rest of the stream crowd are going to make it happen again. The Foreman recording may possibly do it depending oon how much edge_lord and some others make it about them. Things will improve after S10 ends and a lot of them leave.

people have only gone to the stream cause shit actually happens there

>using the skype group as an example
Wouldn't a better example be the shitloads of other stream channels /who/ has had? Except they didn't start trip drama wars as you claim they do, because no-one uses them unless they're watching things. The skype group was notable for being multiple tripcode users crossing over between the thread and a permanent social area, this isn't remotely comparable. Just admit Edge_lord annoys you and stop extrapolating this out into a crisis.

>people have only gone to the stream cause shit actually happens there

On-season users folks.

>tfw Edge_Lord already creating "identity"

At least Cats was ironic what have you got going for you?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:12374

edge lord is a literal newfag.

Just saw episode 1. Do we ever find out who the doctor is? Just some genius scientist with a genius granddaughter? Does he ever fix his time machine?

The more you try and 'stop' someone by focusing attention on them the more you create a meme around them and roll up the autism snowball. Believe me I know, it's basically my fault cats12 got started.

The other stream channels don't really fit the example because people didn't start drama there. I've participated in streams before and had fun when it's just /who/ mucking around.

Edge_lord as a person doesn't annoy me, they seem fun, but I've seen this all happen before and they represent the start of it. Whenever people making it all about them and their tripcode and whatnot, /who/ suffers.

This is hardly a "crisis", it's just me pointing out /who/ is gonna be shittier than usual for a while.

Not the problem at all mate, it's neat to see new users and activity, more talking is good, it's just that you're making it all about you. Ask Cloister how that goes.

I love edge lord victorious!

He keeps kidnapping new people as the old ones escape. Then he dies and turns into someone else. That's basically the whole plot.

>The other stream channels don't really fit the example because people didn't start drama there.
How is this different? There's been no drama. In fact, the only thing that happened took place entirely outside of the stream when a wave of shitposting just decided to happen in /who/ after the The Master OP debacle.

inb4 someone thinks this is really him and not someone who took his trip

The shitposting wave is what I'm thinking of but yeah, I might be doomsaying for something that won't happen. Just getting a lot of deja vu here and I do think things will get dramatic. We'll see how it goes. In any case, I'm looking forward to S10 plenty, but it will be nice to get comfy offseason /who/ back after that.

Well I'm with you there.

Who's fourteenth birthday is it?

WikiaFrog

Do not speak his name in the event that he shall kill another child

Edge Lord Victorious reply to me

Let's make a baby

Is MrSinxist still here?

What's /who/ with you?

More to the point, how many people are in here who even understand this question?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLD HIM FIRM COLONY SARFF

Everyone but us two is a newfag here.

Currently listening to Doom Coalition 1 for the first time. Red Lady was good. Onto the third story.

I liked Dark Eyes more than the EDAs but desu I way preferred the higher highs and lower lows of the monthlies than all the later stuff.

Za is no leader

I'd much rather just discuss/make fun of the show and drawfag for the thread when people request things.

Watched the Web of Fear last night. It was raining. Shit was comfy.
Also I finally got my hands on the Third Doctor Adventures. Gonna veg out on the couch and play a game while listening.

Draw me

Post the image of 5. You know which one.

Draw Sixies penis

what's poppin', lads?

I heard the 3 adventures are shit. Will need some confirmation on that. 3 era is comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpSzyvAsaEg

HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY

The last time I drew doctor who nsfw for the thread I got a ban warning, sorry lads.

No, stop attention whoring, ask me to draw something Doctor Who related then we'll see.

OMG IT'S MRSINXIST

real talk I think the real MrSinxist just up and left the second we found his channel

I'll report back tonight then. Only got the first series.

I am in belief that MrSinxist is God.

God fucking damn it the voice is so fucking retarded I lose my shit every time

Can someone give me the rundown on this frog character?

hey guys