Eternal /FIFA/

GOAT striker edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq6v1GkVx5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for pro clubs

judge me

What do you hope to accomplish with this team?

Because unless you're a top 100 level player you're gonna get smashed in both divisions and WL every game by meta teams

Why do they ruin the game further with each patch?

>Fall: FIFA starts, game is full of new META that makes it hard to tell which system/formation/players work well, lots of experimentation by all players, along with prayers for patches
>Holiday season: Purest META has been achieved by top 1%/youtubers, game begins to grow stale as teams become more similar, complaints about player variety (can't play with x, why must I play with y to win) and random behaviours from game to game begin to surface
>New Year: complaints reach critical mass, players demand better rewards/better gameplay/less random events flood message boards and social media with complaints about how the game is unfair/too difficult/a huge cash grab
>Late Winter/Early Spring: EA listens to overwhelming negative feedback from burnt out junkies, institutes changes that ruin the game for both casual players and tryhards
>Spring/Early Summer: junkies quit after the changes they clamored for fundamentally kill any chances for fun to be had

Life is a flat circle

get smolov

0/10

>shit tier players
Ca't even get 10 Chem

When did this game stop being about the gameplay and turn into a card discussion?

r8

Looks like an sbc for an 84 rated player/10

>chem is relevant

Pokémon generation got into footy, marketers found a way to make lines of code worth lots of money simply by adding 1 onto an already irrelevant number and making them a different colour so people think they're scarce.

FUT is more a way to brag about wealth accumulation either from time spent playing or paying for a 10mil squad with real cash to the average player now. If ea want their game to be considered competitive they need to create a specific mode where both teams are identical and we aren't restricted by chemistry.

Isn't that what seasons are for?

EA are pushing fut as the main competitive mode but only turbo autists and gorillionairres can realistically compete at the start of the games life. It only gets worse when new cards are released as they have put themselves in a position where its easy to acquire these """special""" cards because making loads from trading is way easier if you've got millions to start with. And that's where the scripting comes in as the ai controlled players will make more intelligent decisions therefore making the game unfair.

The idea of fut is more appealing than seasons but by the time an average player has got a half decent squad they're sick of coming up against ultra FC and give up on it. Fifa with mates is infinitely better because when bullshit happens we feel less hard done by as a reward isn't at stake.

There's too many special cards. Every player eventually ends up with a 90+ card when that should be exclusive to the players that are genuinely good in the world.

IFs would work if they were based on actually being inform / exceeding ability and not just scoring a few goals in a one-off game. When I see someone like Salah, Kane, Icardi or Higuain getting 10 IFs a season I just think that EA got their initial rating ridiculous wrong

Those players should be exclusive to those who invest more time into the game for definite but its a p2w model currently and non competitive to 99% of the player base. I only feel accomplished when I beat a team similar to mine as I feel the script is always going to favour who has the most coins on the pitch rather than it being a case of the better player winning. Doesn't mean to say I haven't had a few batterings by cheapo squads but those occasions are rare once you get above div 5.

>Those players should be exclusive to those who invest more time into the game for definite

I meant good football players. There's nearly 4 pages of players over 90 on Futbin when in previous Fifas you had Ronaldo, Messi and maybe Neuer, Neymar, Casillas, etc.

By July there will be shitters like Dendoncker with 89 rated cards.

>There's too many special cards.

Worst striker in the game edition more like

probably the worst team i've ever seen
no, definitely

This desu

this isn't SIF Wilson

Remember when gabriel jesus was on every sweatyboi squad?

Try finding flaw in this perfect team

>protip: you can't

I rate it desu. Tall players are GOAT

Courtois doesn't have enough pace to play RB

>Piatti not in net

Pretty awful. Seems you just threw them in random positions

>no ederson

c'mon lad he's got the speed

Fuck

I need to try something like this

Yet you still spend thousands on points every year.

>Steven f
>employed

Pick one.

t. jesus and martial shitters

all untradeable except firmino and alaba. what to change? i'd love to fit naldo in with alex sandro

if i sell firmino i have enough untradeabe high rated players to do an icon sbc that doesn't require an icon

>Every leaf is STEVENF

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Anyone here buy coins? bought 2 million in thee last game and got caught and given a warning straight away, thinking of doing it again but in a sneaky way how to do it?

just invest in players and bronze pack method, lad. It might not be as quick and easy, but you won't get banned.

Become a YouTuber

Bronze pack method?

Buy a bronze pack and selll everything in the pack, guaranteed profit.

I'm using 88 shevchenko and even though he's scoring loads of goals he feels like a slightly better Muller. I don't want to go back to crespo who was great but how does kluivert compare to him?

88 Kluivert is the worst striker I've used this year. Didn't feel fast or strong at all and couldn't finish to save his life.

I'm just worried about their agility. It takes sheva hours to turn around plus I can't score a header with him to save my life. Whereas crespo was just banging them in for fun and I scored a bicycle kick with him.

Just get Crespo back then, but I'd avoid Kluivert

Can I take you to good fellows about our Lord and Saviour?

Already got him, bro

A britbong youtuber had a team full of keepers and won D1 so you can make that work. Here's the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq6v1GkVx5Q

You could have Naldo with Sandro if you replace a midfielder and your keeper. I can see you doing it by replacing Kante or Pogba with a Brazilian PL player, like IF Fernandinho. Have him where Pogba is now, add Alex Sandro and Naldo for Alaba and Boateng and replace Horn with Fahrmann. Only problem is IF Fernandinho is like 250k.

I wonder if he's sponsored by Bongo

Wow, I thought I was an elite trader for buying him at 130 and selling at 170. I also had if valencia when he was 190k but sold when he rose to 300 and now he goes for close to 800k. FML.

it's so boring to play SBs but holy shit that's the only way I can make money

Valencia is one good IF RB away from crashing back down (Aurier or Walker)

Rate pls

Yeah I sold him to fund otw walker who's flopping and now goes for about half what I paid, aurier can't even get a game ahead of trippier so can't see him getting one any time soon. If bellerin got one then I guess he would be the new meta.

What can I do to improve this? Got about 100k to play with

Aguero with 4 goals. Another IF for sure

De Bruyne with 3 assists as well, could get one

where put dybala?
also rate

Mertens if for the pig

Move broz to dm and dybala at cam bring on Allan at half time or could go 352 if you want to keep Allan since your fullbacks aren't really setting the world on fire? Still looks decent though.

will I need to buy an aguero? I have two otamendis but I can't see EA giving out a 90 plus prem striker for less than half a mil

IF not potm, do yourself a favour tho if you're preparing and get a Silva if in place of the lower rated ottamendi because if the sbc requires anything over an 85 rated team it's gonna cost you more than the extra 50k you've got sitting there right now plus you can't put the same player in a team twice. Fortunately the 89 Silva costs the same as the 88.

There's only two Canadians here and both are dweebs. Could care less who's who, stevenf

sick nice one lad plz accept this rare doraemon

I am the third

nobita an absolute chad

Bakayoko deserves a 44 card at most

Auba's shit

>Talisca with two goals in a 5-0 win

Pls EA, gimme dat 86 SIF card

>Buy Crespo before patch, bench Christmas Carroll who was scoring at around 0.7 goals/game and generally solid
>Crespo scoring at nearly 1.00 goal/game before patch, looks incredible
>patch hits
>Crespo is gone to absolute shit; I experiment with different instructions, tactics, chemistry etc to try and remedy, but nothing works. Scores 3 (THREE) goals in my first 40 (FORTY) games after the patch.
>give up and sell him, put Christmas Carroll back in
>Carroll has 4 goals in 5 weekend league games

I'm sorry for doubting you lad

>Anyone else had a specific player go to absolute shit like that for seemingly no reason?
Prime Van Basten. Brilliant pre-patch and now post patch he is literally just a longshot merchant he cannot do anything else better than a 45 rated bronze striker

Rui Costa is a shitter now too. Used to be unplayable. Werner is back to being unplayable, Jesus is also shite.

Nothing has changed for me. He's still banging in 2-3 goals every game in the WL

>he plays 4-3-2-1
>half his team have shadow (+ PAC + DEF) and hunter (+ PAC + SHO) chem styles
>he pauses at kick off
>he changes to 4231 or 41212 (op meta formations)
>he starts at ultra defensive and on counter attack
>he only controls his bakayoko and lets the ai defend
>he ping pongs passes on his front 3 aka the triangle of death
>he brings on Lozano in the 60min

this repeated 20x

People who do all of this have no shame and deserve to be ridiculed.

I'm quite triggered I spent ~700k on his SBC because he was good on loan only to be destroyed a few days later by the update

I did his SBC right after the patch and he has been disappointing. Even my prime Ronaldinho feels different than before. Is like 2 in 5 games are playable, the rest feel like playing in shit.

defenders turn like sacks of shit now

letting in so many goals where my defender isn't even facing the ball as it's played through to a striker

rate my monstrosity of a team

Yup know this feel all too well

>currently at 13-10

8 of those losses were by such fine margins too. Also I hate the fucking camera angle on the FEWC stadium, it's too low down and zoomed in, even with 20 height and 0 zoom.

Is Arnautovic IF cm good?

Lads who are some fun players to use? Gonna make a team i can actually enjoy for squad battles

TOTGS Ronaldo or 91 Pele?

need someone to pair MvB with and i feel my current CR7 is wasted on the wing and should be playing more centrally for them sweet, sweet goals.

i have 380k right now and would need to sell CR7 as well, but i can make almost another mil off player sales (though i'm trying not to sell my OTW Salah...yet).

What's the best formation lads?

I've heard 4-1-2-1-2 is that with two cm or lm/ rm?

Ronaldo. I'm currently saving my shekels to buy it
btw I have a Dortmund Bartra. Is he likely to get his price increased? right now he is extinct at 10K.

Having my worst WL ever. I'm not even going to make it to 18 wins at this rate.

fuck, just checked TOTGS Ronaldo's price and i think he's going to be about 200k north of what i can reasonably reach rn.

you need 11 now to auto qualify
I have played 3 games and I don't feel like continuing playing. Gameplay is too trash, not worth it

I know but I still want at least gold 3 for monthly rewards

played 4, won 4, and i stopped already.

might slog through a few tomorrow just to autoqual for next WL

I don't care about monthlies anymore. Last fifa I made it to elite more than twice just to pack complete shit. This fifa I have made it to gold 1 just to pack 86 Otamendi and a bunch of shit.

I hate how I can tell I'm about to concede a goal like 20 seconds before it even happens. This dumb ping pong game is ruining my nerves yet I can't stop playing it in hopes that I can finally get to 25 wins one of these weekends.

>Winning games I should lose
>Losing games I should win

I'm so used to it I can be up 3-0 and still not feel secure until it's the 87th minute

Bale went to absolute shit

on the other hand Griezmann became a God

I'm in elite one (squad battles) lads.

>the squad battle against the 74 rated team with silvers and shit golds with shit chem is impossible to win
>the one against the 87 rated legends team on full chem is easy as fuck

What’s the fucking point?

Aurier has been out injured and Trippier played very well in his absence, Poch will use Aurier for Juventus and then keep him for the league games

3rd inform you fucking gaylord

>tfw lost 5-2 to 3 rebound tap ins, a 40 yard blooter from a 54 rated bronze and a penalty

>he plays fifa