Why do the spanish think of themselves as white?

Why do the spanish think of themselves as white?

I have some Spanish ancestry. I am most certainly white.

They don't even use the term "white" when judging someone in consensus so I highly doubt they care. Honestly no one is race obsessed except Americans.

really makes you think

because they are european

Uhhh... because they are? Just like Greeks.

European does not mean white, look at southern Italians and Greeks and tell they're white
Pro tip: you can't
If we're being honest most of Europe isn't white
White countries in Europe
>Britain
>Germany
>Netherlands
>Denmark
>Belgium
>northern France
>Sweden
>Finland
>Norway
>Ireland
>Poland
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>half of Ukraine
>Belarus
>half of Russia
>Czech republic
>Slovakia
>Austria
>Switzerland
>half of Slovenia
>half of Serbia
>half of Bulgaria
>half of Hungary
100% shitskin countries
>Portugal
>Spain
>Greece
>Albania
>shitaly
>Bosnia
>romania
>Moldova

we aren't wh*Te, kill yourself kelly

Forgot to add Iceland to the white country list

I am pretty sure they invented "being white" as in, the first ones to have colonies in the Americas, East Asia, and to import blacks. And the first ones to use the word White to separate Europeans from those other peoples.
IIRC, it was Jesuits who taught the Chinese that they are the yellow race.

That doesnt mean White in Spain means the same in other countries.

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with us? Are you mentally ill?

>germany
>white

Italy is whiter than you at least, islamabad 2.0

>germany
>white
Lol

this, most people in europe look like mudblood latinos

this
spaniards call people by their country, not by their race

>american education
latino are a mix of meds and native americans but don't look like us for sure
on the other hand americans...

this

stop with European=white bullshit. It does not favour us italians at all. Because on a side it make some people call us white when we're really not, and proud of our Latin origins. On the other side it makes other people, who acknoledge us as non white, call us non europeans. Which is a great insult, since from immemorial time we shaped and founded european values, arts, music, literature and in general a lot of the west culture, which we're really proud of.

White means germanic/celtic/wendic europe. But that's not all europe

fuck off idiot, stick to USA and its racial obsessions. Do not talk about Italy or Europe ever again.

Southern Italians look like full blown mestizos, most of them could pass as locals in North Africa, the levant, and Saudi arabia

italy is white

That's not true you arab shitskin.

Because we are white

ok, but nobody really cares except you

Why do you have Spanish ancestry?

>conveniently divides countries in halves
>doesn't do the same to countries he doesn't know or like
Nice try, Sadiq.

This tank you for saving me the trouble

Idk. I have Polish ancestry as well.

we are not white (at least some of us) nor european and neither africans, we are iberians.

pround shitlad here

Let me save you some trouble, ok ?

First: we Iberians started the whole white thing, because of lack of a better term, for the colonies. The Brits just morphed it (as per usual).

Second. We're not 100% White (duh). That's for Northern Euros. I mean we border North Africa m8's, it's actually a shock how white we are considering that + the sun.

For Portugal about 70%/75% of the native population is white. Celts (the majority), Suebis and some lighter Meds.

For Spain I would bet in the 85% of the natives being white (everytime I go to Spain, at least in Galiza I see more pale people and blondes that when I go down to Lisbon).

Here you go, your first non-meme, non-biased response to the thread.

t.Mahmud Smith

>100% shitskin countries
>>Portugal
>>Spain
Fucking white people can't even invent inter-continental travel and colonisation and have to steal it from the Moorish Iberians.

if i should choose beetween be a north african and be british i choose 1000 times be north african
i mean anglo are fucking hideous and fat as fuck

>>half of Russia
more than 80% of russia is white you dumb paki shitskin

>northern France
YEAH THE FAMOUS MAGICAL BARREL WHO KEEP THE FRENCH NORDIC ARYANZ DESCENDANTS OF VIKANGZ WITH BELGIAN FACES ON THE NORTH!!!!

Goddamn, when Anglos will stop that bullshit?

france is not filthy wh*te

>those replies

I'm part-Spaniard as well, I don't think you'd ever guess it to look at me though.

>tfw part Danish part Portuguese

BROTHERS

Northern France is basically:
>Ile-De-France: full of mongrels from every parts of France and neighboring european countries, with also shitskins immigrants, the original Francilians are the upper class Parisians (descendants of bourgeois rebels) and maybe some peasants on small villages from semi-countryside areas.
>The Eastern regions, with some krauts influence, in Alsace there are people with german surnames.
>Normandy and the north (pas-de-calais, etc..) are basically similar to Belgians walloons, the viking bullshit is a complete meme.
>the only one really distinguishable and who could be considered like an ethnic group are the Bretons from the west, basically cousins of Welsh people from middle age.
>in every regions, there are people who moved from different parts of France anyway.
>a lot of ours population died during the two world war, making it more difficulty to make precise french ethnicites, knowing they were place becoming empty and repopulated after.
really anglos need to stop their autism, they include us on their autistic white category because they are insecure about the norman conquest and can't handle a latin nation could resist them military.

Gib qt pale Sibir gf.

Are french girls smelly and pale? I want one pls