Thor Ragnarok General

Space opera edition.

I have to admit the trailers is pretty damn good. I didn't like the first two movies, too cartoony and fake looking, but this seems like it had a bigger budget and dips into Guardians space opera territory.

youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU

Also, Cate Blanchett is FUCKING HOT as a brunette.

Does anyone know the budget? I cant find any info.

After watching trailers like this I like more movies like Batman vs Superman.

I like comics movies when they try to do them more realistic and dramatic and not so corny and silly like this movie seems to be.

I enjoy both if done well. Less quips in the Marvel ones and less drab colours in the DCverse would be nice.

>DCucks are going to lose to a movie with a talking racoon and a movie about a Norse demigod forced to fight on behalf of Jeff Goldblum with David Bowie facepaint

Thousands of flies like shit but that doesn't make shit a good thing.

I agree, lots of people like DC movies even though they're shit, and I don't know why

Perhaps contrarianism?

I don't get it. Is this Enchantress we are looking at or is Hela both Enchantress and Hela at the same time?

>not so corny and silly like this movie seems to be

Wait, why do we have a Thor sticky!!?

I don't understand. What the fuck happened?

Enchantress is not in the movie you cuck. Cate is Hela.

Marvel won.

Just Hela. Enchantress was pushed off again for another future movie when Hulk was added.

Won what?

Should I.. should I run?

The FUCK is going on???

I hope Taika Waititi doesn't only make capeshit after this.

WE ALREADY HAD ENCHANTRESS ON THE SCREEN IN DCVERSE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

MIGHTY THOR!

BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BOK! BKOOOOOOOOM!!!

HHHNGIAAAAOOOOWWWWW!

>Taika Waititi

JEW

man I was hoping for beta ray bill instead of the hulk at the end there, but hey what're you gunna do.

THAT'S NOT ENCHANTRESS THAT'S SADAKO, YOU APOCALYPTICALLY STUPID IMBECILE!

>too cartoony and fake looking
Of all the reasons to dislike Thor I cant get over this one. Both Thor movies had fantastic Asgard visuals

Pic related. What did the hopelessly illiterate inbreed user mean by that post?

i think that'd break everything, maybe in an awesome way, but break everything nonetheless.
I still don't know what's the endgame of the MCU (create a comic-like continuity of serial publications? run through the most important events until they're up to date with comic material? make a movie of every hype thing that has happened across the history of Marvel?), but their 'slow and steady' seems to be working so far.

>whoooosssshhhhhh

quick delete this post and get the fuck out as soon as you can before the mods see bro
fucking run dude

Holy shit do you guys think that the directors browse Sup Forums? They used the Sup Forums meme in the opening..

>'I bet you're wondering how I got here, it's a long story' - RECORD SCRATCH

will this be /ourmovie/ guys?

AAAAARGH!

No seriously though... a fucking sticky for a Thor Tralier??

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*inhales*
PAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jesus wept

>all capeshit is Guardians of the Galaxy now

There's not anything wrong with this

>Marvelcuck shills contained on a containment thread that no one visits

>"We can just keep spamming those misogynist Drumpfkins on Sup Forums with our shit because they're too sloppy and unorganized to do anything about it!! XD XD XD"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the execs just want to score a few meme points to get you nerds to show up to fill in the solo empty seats

my dad works for disney

that freeze frame shit happened before Sup Forums even exited you retard.

I would rather they not ruin Beta Ray Bill as a side character.

this

Cate Blanchett better turn gigantic in the climactic battle or something. I would go see this movie just for the fap bait.

Who is this fartmonster?

>media and normies start praising films "like" batman v superman
>still refuse to admit that batman v superman was good out of misplaced pride
>meanwhile snyder is one step ahead again and still forwarding the language of cinema, and the media is still hating on him
He does it for us lads, never forget

Why don't you talk about your own movie, faggot?

Tell us about all the fascinating depth and nuance it's just guaranteed to have.

Well, from the trailer, we can see Thor's hammer, the symbol of his masculinity, become shattered by a woman

He looks despondent until he meets Hulk, a male friend who helps him restore his masculinity

It's all so deep, you see

I'm going to try a little experiment here. I'm a comics fan who hates what Disney has done to Marvel's characters and what the Marvel execs bent over and let Disney do, so from now on, I'm not going to argue against their product. My reason for this is very simple:

Hate isn't the opposite of love. Indifference is.

You complaining wasn't going to change anything, and neither is your indifference. Go back to reading your funny books for children.

There is only one godking
>pic related

Snyder is a manlet hack.

That's like saying the opposite of Black is gray.

The "endgame" is to stop making these movies the moment they stop being profitable and not a moment sooner

If you really think that, you don't understand the relationship between love and hate. Hate is soured love, at best it's inverted love. Love is wishing the best for someone or something. Hate is wishing the worst. Both require one to be emotionally invested.

Indifference does not.

>they will stumble, they will fall
>but in time, they will join you in the sun
>in time, you will help them accomplish wonders
It's hard Zack, it really is. But I won't lose faith

I haven't watched a capeshit movie in about 5 years.

That trailer was pure kino though, even pirate worthy.

>being cucked this hard

You're not alone.

>Love is wishing the best for someone or something. Hate is wishing the worst.
See how these are opposite things?
>at best it's inverted love
Meaning they're in opposite sides, faggot.
Indifference is the middle ground.

Love and hate both take your emotional investment. Indifference takes nothing.

I'm becoming increasingly indifferent to anything else you might have to say.

So. Bye.

Music aside, trailer showed a little too much (as usual) but still left a good bit up in the air, which is good.

I don't get how people are building opinions already, we don't know shit.

Stop following the words of some stupid jew and think for yourself.
Is indifference the opposite of hate as well?

Think of it like this - love and hate are two sides of the same coin. Indifference isn't even a coin.It doesn't even have sides.

Doomsday from BvS.

Oh! You mean that they are the OPPOSITE sides of the same coin!?

You mean sides of the SAME coin?

You're boring.

Taika is admittedly aware of Sup Forums, but it seems weird to expect that the intro came from an obscure meme.

>freeze frame
>record scratch
>"Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation..."
>"I come from the land of the ice and snow" starts playing

100% Grade A Kino

That's why you keep replying to me with your indifference right?
You're a zombie.

>You're a zombie.
I think you really offended him right now.

>some literally who mary-sue just shatters thors hammer with one hand

yeah no not watching this

What a misogynistic cunt-person you are!

we need /film/

Yeah, ((he)) is a zombie who repeats whatever someone says to him because he can't think for himself.

She is the ruler of Hel, she is supposed to be pretty op

I thought enchantress was used in Agents of Shield or some bullshit

but not by raw power but by death and pestilence thus acording to the sagas tho.

How is Loki back? Didn't he "die" in the last Thor movie that I can't remember anything about other than Natalie Portman being forced at gunpoint to be a famous actress?

This.

DCverse is good for unintentional hilarity and visceral fights

Marvel can actually put a coherent opera-style plot together on a good day. Which is increasingly rare now their execs are in love with fucking quips

I've always had a soft spot for Thor, but the second movie burned out a lot of good faith. At the moment I'm...cautiously pessimistic.

Wish she had stuck around more desu

Marvel simplifies everything for normies

The not-Mandarin in IM3 draws from two or three different characters in the comics, Vanko too IIRC

What book do you think I'm quoting? I arrived at this conclusion on my own.

Also, your emotional investment clouds your judgement and fuels your paranoia, young Jedi.

Objectively wrong.

In the last movie some literally who roided up nigger swatted the hammer like a fly. Damn near almost killed Thor until Loki stole and detonated his own black hole grenade.

And another nigger elf put a godsdamn infinity stone in his body, and turned into universe-BLACKing Armstrong. The thing whose peers took Memelord and friends holding hands, Ronan's universal weapon or the Vision's bullshit bioalloy to contain the power of.

Every race has their own bullshit superweapons.

I didn't even realize it was Cate Blanchett when I watched the trailer. Usually she looks so much better.

she has gone toe-to-toe with Thor before. she's about his strength level.

you make a good point about her death powers though. hopefully they don't gloss over those, cuz they're more interesting.

he took the image of Odin, fooling Thor

The meme's not obscure, I've literally seen it on facebook

His mom got HULA-ED