What do I need to know about speed skating?

What do I need to know about speed skating?

They skate fast

bet on the dutch

it's not like that anymore. China and Korea are right up there and so is Canada.

the US is shit at it

My sister-in-law is on the team. You're not wrong.

sogay gotta go fast

there's three women on the team. Biney is clearly not married, a google shows Gehring is not married. So your sister-in-law is Jessica Smith, and you're related to michael kooreman

what prize do i win now?

It's a stat padding sport for the Dutch, like skiing is for Norway and swimming is for the US

That black people would utterly dominate the sport if they could afford ice skates and a rink pass.

>he thinks people don't have siblings
You can have a (You), that's the best I can do.

the fastest one wins

>race is skin deep

Nao Kodaira
500m - 15 consecutive wins of the world cup (not anime)

You have 12 pairs knocking it out for the win, and at the end, the Dutch win.

Shani Davis dominated the 1000m for a decade already

NWL

We win

Women be deliciously thicc in it

men ass and thighs

dutchwinlol

Not any more he ain't.

staying upright is the key

>The USA will brag about their strength and their "new and improved" suits and it's aerodynamica.
>They get their asses handed to them.
>They'll blame it on the suit.
>They'll change to the old suit.
>Still get their asses handed to them.
>Pretend the sport is shit and no-one cares.

americans think all sports are swimming

The problem with US speedskating is that literally no one gives a fuck about it, so they get barely any funding.

It's tough to be a career sportsman in the US unless you play american football or basketball. Anything else is amateur level.

Skating is the dumbest shit ever.

Might as well have "who can run backwards the fastest" or "who can run fastest with peanut buttered bread taped to their feet".

Anything other than running is a poor bastardization.

You can skate faster than you can run.

>t. Has never done real ice skating

Probably the most physically demanding sport in the winter olympics, next to the biathlon

t. bender

Honestly curious if anyone has bragged about anything in speed skating for the USA. Haven't heard a single thing about this. Literally the only people Americans know in the sport are Apollo Ohno and maybe Shani Davis.

BLACKED

this does not explain why they were seen as the favourites in 2014 though.

because Shani is a goat.

Take away all of our swimming medals while leaving them from everyone else and we still have more medals than any other country.