Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved on this board. It’s not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.

Like when it’s not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a American man a "goblin" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "fucking Amerimutt"? Would you quote him just saying " >be American >get shot"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7yogAZW2o
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't call him but I would think that way if he really is an amerimutt. Moreover majority of americans on this board are students not factory workers or whatever

>Would you quote him just saying " >be American >get shot"?

is anyone else bothered that humor on imageboards have a very particular structure and rhythm to them that isn't applicable to real life interactions? I mean that we're all spending hours upon hours honing a form of humor that we'll never be able to charm anyone with?

Get over it, I still get variations of npay mdenbts.
And you know what? I kinda like it, being unique enough (even for a bad reason) for Sup Forums to name call you in a special way. You should be proud of being a mutt.

Dude, I have made actual Americans laught at this exact joke, it's all a matter of timing.

Well, unless a very drastic event happens it is best for you to just accept that your melanin index is rising, try to put more importance on other things (like the inevitable rise of crime that a mestizo population always represent) and maybe when the 0% finally arrives you would be busy dealing with other matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7yogAZW2o

was this at a rented space in a mall where you all played dungeons and dragons together? They may have already knew the source of the joke and the awkward adaption to normal verbal conversational methods was ignored

>be american
>get shot

Haha classic

I can't really say where we were, since it will give away my university, but we were talking about we stereotypically view each other's country when I decided to pull my high temperature edgy 3chan lines.

who is that in the picture btw

watch the movie patriots day, it's great

Just join in on the banter. It can be fun.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the boston marathon bomber

I love you

Oh I ‘member, he’s a cool guy

>I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.
It's emboldened me, desu. Euros aren't and have never been our friends. They're at best client states but once our power starts to feign they'll descend on us like locusts

>be american
>be "white"
>be sad and lonely
>get shot

this
Europoors are just temporary servants waiting to turn on us. We should steal what we can and leave their countries to the Asiatic hoardes

So when other countries get """bullyed""" is ok but when it's the time for americans to get memed we need to stop the show.
You deserve this

Your rants are my strength.

Who is this qt

See you in 2030, Pierre

Oh wait...

>Doesn't even reply with banter, just the meme
Honestly this board has degenerated into utter shit. Flags were a mistake

>I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.
Good. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling bad as an individual, but to erode support and good feelings people have towards USA is exactly my goal behind making jokes and derogatory statements about it. I hate the nation and would really like to see it destroyed.

I've said ">be American >get shot" twice and people laughed both times.
It's weird.

i have a pig farm
this is not how you call pigs

this is America
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

Too tired and on my phone
Have another mutt

kek

lol get over it

>youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk
What the fuck? That is not even human.

>Phoneposting

How do you pronounce ">"? I usually phonetically say it like "meme arrow be America, meme arrow get shot"

I'm in my bed with a beer

> means Implying

just an emphatic pause

>Too poor to own a laptop

You don't, silly newfriend

I say
"be American"
"get shot"

I have a laptop and a gaming PC actually

LE REFUGEESTAN ETERNAL EUROPE DESTROYER XDDDDDD

>I usually phonetically say it like "meme arrow be America, meme arrow get shot"
Seriously? That sounds incredibly cringy. I hope that you are completely anti-social and alone, and you just meant that you would say it like that if you ever talked to anyone, ever.

>be American
>get shot
>tip the shooter

>Americans are some of the biggest contributors
mmm nope sweetie

Look at this expert memeing try to say otherwise

You know that's not nearly as bad, right?

The solution is to not make stupid posts.

Triggered

Do something about all the terrible posts associated with the flag if you want it to stop.

what is this???? D:

sorry, I´m not stopping until I reach -1000%

Greater than be American greater than get shot

You don't even know the definition of bullying. Us Swedes experience the most severe amount of bullying out of all nationalities on Sup Forums and yet you don't see us whining. Grow a pair you fucking pussy.

I know this is bait but I'll throw you a (you)

I've literally not once given a second thought to the 56% meme or shart in the matter or whatever. If you are completely secure in the fact that you live in the most powerful and objectively best country and let memes from the rest of the irellevant word get to you, then you truly don't deserve to be an American.

>be american
>get upset

Meh, swedish bullying has run its course. Don't see it much anymore.

In the most recent "which nationality do you hate the most" threads Germany took the top spot

>>irregardless
>be American
>butcher your own language because you're too retarded to understand suffixes
>put it in the dictionary so that it becomes a real word and you don't feel retarded saying it

*Aren't completely secure

Why can't Americans handle the banter?

>objectively best country
Americans unironically believe this

>americans actually believe this
my sides

A
FUCKING
CACTUS

Seriously, the bullying against Finnish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Finnish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved on this board. It’s not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Finnish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.

Like when it’s not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a Finnish man a "goblin" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Finnish man that they are a "fucking mongol"? Would you quote him just saying " >be Finnish >get arrowed"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

glitter stars and candy stripes? Come on, you might as well put a rainbow brite sticker in your flag

Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved on this board. It’s not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israeli man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.

Would you call an Israeli man a "goblin" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israeli man that they are a "Oven Dweller"? Would you quote him just saying " >be Israeli >get gassed"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Probably because at some point it's not banter and just people being assholes

How many pictures have been made for Brazilians?

It's stupid when you make a post and someone responds with no text and just an orc meme

>inb4

>BLERUUUUGHHH UGHHHUGHHHH IDALIANS AREN'T WHYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*proceeds to get shot and end up in the hospital but the medical bill is unpayable*

Source on that webm? Preferably with audio?

>ovendweller
kekd hard

Don't cry my american friend we love you.

thank you, ivan :3

fuck you american nigger. Italians are better than other humans.

I'm joking lol no one loves you amerimutts go somewhere and get shot

BLAARGH I GON U IN THE FACE

SECOND AMENDMONT

Why do you roleplay as a European on Sup Forums?

Weak bait, try better.
You have no clue about oppression, go eat some cheese spray can.

Did you really want my attention that much?

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR BROS IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS NOOOO STOP IT BROS

FUCKING EUROPOORS

I have a proxy you american shitskin.

Go back to Sup Forums

Far from it.

Show me your flag shitskin.

>yanks actually believe this
it's not even funny at this point desu

benis