Whats the 100m dash final of the winter olympics?

Whats the 100m dash final of the winter olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzbtSzufl88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ice hockey final

Alpine skiing downhill

>dash

this

snowboard half pipe

500m speed skating

>Whats the 100m dash final of the winter olympics?
It's when the best runners all have to run 100m

youtube.com/watch?v=LzbtSzufl88

The Super G i would guess (downhill skiing)

50km cross-country skiing.

straight kino

Men's alpine skiing downhill

100m Trudge

Nothing because the winter Olympics are a joke. Re runs of the fresh Prince of Bel air get more views than this shit

really it's this.

or cross-country skiing sprints

large hill, duh

Men's Ice Hockey Final

no wonder apehoop and povertyball get more views because the entire third world is interested. is that your definition of relevant sport? fuck off then

this

spurdo mad that he can't compete in any sport apart from gay vacation hobbies

nobody cares this year

Yeah you're right. Let's watch the ice hockey finals without any professional players, I'm sure this isn't going to suck at all

t. assmad his country is going to finish 5th maximum

>Yeah you're right. Let's watch the ice hockey finals without any professional players, I'm sure this isn't going to suck at all
So like your national team every Olympics
When we threepeat using literal who's the butthurt will be amazing.

>fur puck
it's biathlon pursuit you retards

Ski jumping Large Hill obviously you absolute fucking plebs.

Ski jumping is possibly the most patrician sport there is, winter or not.

>reminder skiing is literally dad's hobby tier
>skating is for fairies and sissies
the only sports that aren't for old men and women are snowboarding and ice hockey

Agreed, and it's not even close. Normal Hill is just as good though.

Do you think Wellinger can keep that good form up and win today? I'd say it's 50/50 between him and Kamil. Freitag and Kubacki will fight for that third place.

Wellinger seems to have just hit that ridiculous timing for the olympics. Experience tells me that means he is gonna win.

I'm a bit spooked by Kubacki. He has strong legs just like Wellinger.

On the large hill i'd have Stoch and Freitag as the favorites right now.

He's also getting really confident. Didn't he say something like "if I jump like this, it's going to be hard for anybody to beat me"? Kamil would never have said anything like that.

What I'm worried about as a Polish supporter is Wellinger's style marks. Kamil's edge over almost anybody is that he always gets 57p for style or more. But Wellinger's style is almost as good!

I'd say that if Kamil can just hit the jump well, he'll win. But if he's late by 0.5m like in quali, it's a silver. With jumps like those in Innsbruck this year, he is absolutely unstoppable. We'll see...

And I wouldn't worry about Kubacki all that much. His potential is almost the biggest of any jumper right now, but he's a bit too weak mentally to win. If he leads in the first round, he might be able to get silver/bronze, but he's never had two perfect jumps in a competition. Save for the summer, of course...

Yeah, i remember Kasai losing to Stoch because of style marks last olympics.

Even more important on the small hill of course.

It's nothing.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about winter Olympics because it won't exist soon. Global warming will put an end to winter once and for all. And about time too.

Snow nigger countries are full of redditors

>all the best players are pros getting millions to play
>canada scrapes the bottom of the barrel and wins
>canada takes pride in this

Leafs

Clearly the speed skating

WHOLY SHIT THIS!!!!

t.nigger

What is the Winter Olympics equivalent of deathmarch?

Even e-"sports" are more worthwhile than the Winter "Olympics".

There is no equivalent because most countries don't give a flying fuck about the winter games. Maybe men's downhill could be considered the blue riband event.

ice skating