What if we're not worshiping Kek

What if we're summoning the Great Destroyer? Eater of Worlds?

youtube.com/watch?v=nYL9ezJ0ca0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5a-MqFvd7sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well it's a pretty crappy world, so I'd be glad if it's eaten.

Is that a problem?

Kek is the deification of Darkness/Chaos: he will plunge this world into darkness and bring about a new era of light.

Let him come. We'll kill him too.

We won't be apart of the new light, we'll be the forgotten memories of era long gone by.

Repeating final 2 digits of this post is an indication that the original poster is incorrect in his ascertation

So you're saying Kek is bringing friends?

Does Kek favour the chosen?

This is really troubling.

Praise Kek! He is truly on our side!

All the better

wow

What is it? A goatse of an upper dimension?

nice

thanks for reminding me of this ancient meme.

Baal is watching

The hands of the destroyer are long reaching and incorruptible. He will block out the sun and let Earth fester in countless years of darkness and agony before his final descent.

Seconds will feel like an eternity and years will feel like a blink.

Well, that is the correct definition of a goatse

I feel sorry for Sup Forums

What if there is no meme magic or kek? Someone's making you look like very silly billy's?

>898

kek speaks in strange ways.

All Things Must Pass.

Let The Wheel Turn!

youtu.be/5a-MqFvd7sI

They tell tales of those who seek to corrupt the follower with tales of insecurity and untruth but those with true faith will ascend to the true and high consciousness when the time comes.

You and your kind will tremble when the mountains fall, the seas swallow you, and the ashes burn you, and your screams will echo into the cosmos until the end of time as blood pools the Earth and creates a new dawn. They will be an addition to the blissful music The Great Destroyer displays for all to hear.

Seriously, you underage retards should go to Sup Forums instead of shitting up Sup Forums, too.

It's okay to be scared.

It isn`t okay to play childish games after the age of 12. Leave and never come back.

Nah everything is still here.

Shhhhhhh, it's okay buddy.

Good things come to those who wait.

Don't worry, no charge for them