>saw a giant centipede scatter across the floor

>cant fucking find it

what the fuck do i do i was about to go to sleep

Get ready to get ear fucked tonight.

>reddit spacing
>reddit toad

take a big NUT on it next time you see it

What's a centipede going to do to you?
Crawl inside your ear while you are asleep?

This, desu.

Just go to sleep already you pussy. Centipedes are harmless and will leave you alone as long as you don't start sperging out in their territory.

You should not sleep tonight not kidding those things are NO joke

it's not going to crawl on you while you sleep, user. they generally avoid humans and eat scarier things like spiders, which may actually bite you

>85
Centipedes can bite/sting you user.

What

is

this

spacing

meme

???

Give it a name. You just made a new friend, OP.

they like snuggling up with warm bodies don't listen to this guy

It'll help protect you from the spiders and bed bugs that are surely living inside your disgusting NEET room.

It's going to crawl into your open mouth while you sleep and get stuck there and choke you to death.

I've been bitten by centipedes before and it's nothing worth losing sleep over

>tfw room is so disgusting that even bugs don't come in

This poster is actually a centipede.

Go to sleep!

I wouldnt worry about it

Listen to me very carefully. You need to get a good look at it. Stay where you are. Don't run. It can smell fear. Tell us what it looks like. Stay calm, user.

Make a ring of salt around your bed and daub a crucifix on the wall from your own blood, that should get you 1 night of sleep

Better get some ear plugs.

nah cotton wool dunked in holy water, inserted in the ear and a wooden but plug will sort him out.

Rip

Depends on the size of the centipede, I've been bitten before and it hurt like shit and swelled

>forgetting your urethral rosary beads

Spiders > Centipedes

When you say "giant centipede", are you talking about an unusually large house centipede or one of the nuclear sized fuckers typically found in more tropical climates?

If it's a house centipede, just go to sleep. It'll spend all night eating cockroaches and spiders. It's your bro.

If it's an actual giant centipede, you need to go outside, burn your house down, and stay in a hotel until you find a new home.

this desu

Catch it and make it eat gross bugs like Roaches. I do this with any Spiders or Centipedes I find. Easy to keep and fun to watch eat.

How big?

that's not a centipede