BEN "KIKE ON A SPIKE" GARRISON MADE A NEW MEME

what did he mean by this /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8N7BSsU5oo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/giuliani-knew-twin-towers-would-collapse-firefighters-not-warned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the unedited version?

>Old antiquated republican party still riding off of the religious right and Reagan success with them attached to the sleek new Republican Party Trump has made.

We need that piece of baggage to let the establishment have a chance to hop on board though. I dont like Pence, but who really remembers Lincoln's VP

Ben is subtly mocking Trump (but won't full on mock him because Trumpers pay his bills).

so, ben doesn't like pence?'

He can go fuck himself.

How is this a perfect match? Don't make implications you don't truly believe in, Ben.

Can somebody explain why Ben Garrison loves Trump so much when Trump's daughter is Jewish and Trump continuously says how much he loves Israel?

>who really remembers the guy who became president after John Wilkes Boothe got trigger happy

Maybe the old cart (pence) alludes to more traditional values that balance out Trump's 'grand' personality and ideology

It's obvious sarcasm.

Trump is anti-establishment aka controlled oppostion.

Israel is a civilized country and you will always side with civilization than barbarism.

Maybe the better question was, Who remembers Lincoln's first VP?

Because Ben Garriso isn't actually anti-Jew.

>liking Pence
He's gonna cost Trump the election.

because garrison is a cuck

what the fuck is trump really going to say?
>i hate israel
>gas the kikes
>race war now
you have to bend the knee to the kikes. at least at first

Holocaust Horsey detected.

>you have the play the jews' game to win
>if you don't support your enemies, they win!

I don't know shit about pence. He seems pretty alpha and has a delightful southern drawl that's about it....
But fuck garrison anyway.

no. This is Garrison being genuine. Holding up the bible is something he has done in two of his prior cartoons (the christians marching to saudi arabia and the christian being put under the microscope instead of the muslim murderer) and it is never sarcasm. Garrison doesn't deal in sarcasm or even subtlety.

Pence is a good pick, btw. I hope everyone in this thread stays mad right up until the final victory.

Something about you just screams newfag but I can't put my finger on why. You just type like an underage faggot.

That's not the message of the cartoon. The message is Trump the "new right" is pulling the "old actual right".

Rather then the "neo-con right" which was pulling the caboose before.

>someone inevitably falls for the meme bait
He did that pose intentionally.

Not really. Take a look at his Faceberg post about it. Ben doesn't seem happy with the VP choice.

Pathetic
Check my 5

No you stupid nigger, pence was the correct choice. It doesn't help or hurt Trump, if he picked someone else he
1. would have looked like he settled with the establishment
2. wouldn't have secured the religious vote

this one is too subtle for me. can someone explain?

Trump train is still going strong and pence is an after thought because the VP has no real power anyways

Is that Tommy Lee Jones?

k-kek?

>trump says something I like
Go Trump!
>trump says something I don't like
Eh, he doesn't actually believe what he says. He's just lying for votes!

How's cognitive dissonance treating you?

Horsey the Hewbrew Holocaust is such a disgusting racist.

You sound like a northeastern yankee faggot to me.

Cringe asf

Leet hax0r.

It's this
Ya'll better be trolling when you say you don't get it.

Kek

Hannibal Hamiliton his name was or soemthing.

kek

replace Reagan with Nixon and we're good

It's called sarcasm, Autizmo

GOOD GOY

3.5 Billion is chump change to the government.

(((Nixon)))

See:

its fucking simple you dumb niggers

trump is the rich aggressive highspeed new yorker that doesnt appeal to the conservative base

pence is the old timey, reagan and jesus conservative attempt at attracting the base that might not support him

He can't keep getting away with this.

Nixon named the jew. Thats why he got impeached

Fool. Check my trips.

(((Anonymous)))

No, the sad part is Ben is actually serious about it

>Pro TPP

Eat shit. Fuck Pence

watch the interview if nothing else

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>VP
Yeah like his opinion matters...

It looks like he made an anti-Pence meme that, against his will, looks like a pro-Pence meme.

MEANWHILE:

>Build wall
>deport muslims
>kill muslim families

nahh bro, Trump says he'll support Israel because he WILL support Israel.

Good luck and god speed.

>no Egyptian card man
pathetic

Garrison is getting quite good at this.

>333
KEK WILLS IT

>hannible hamilton
idk but I kekked at the sound of this

This. Sup Forumstards are delusional if they think he's anti-Jew. He's the most pro Jew candidate I've seen in my life time and I'm 30. He even has Jews in his family.

All his extreme anti jew comics have been edits. Some have actually received more recognition than his own comics.

>worship of imagery and populism

Truly the perfect match

Kek! I AM CHANNELING MY MANA.

Fucking this.

Trump's been "bending the knee to the kikes" for fucking decades, he married his daughter to one and his grandchildren are kikes.

The fucktards who believe Trump is some white supremacist second reincarnation of Hitler are retarded. Both those who hate him for it, and those who like him for it.

>Israel's nominal GDP = 300Bil
>Usa aid = 3.5Bil = 3.5%
>3.5%
>3.%

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
cry me a river ameriturd

What's with all of the Trump shills on Sup Forums? He picks a globalist cuck and yet they all still act like anyone that has a problem with it is a secret Hillary supporter.

Wew lad

how does Israel have anything to do with ZOG?
both are jewish? is that all it takes?

>VP is a great big important person
he is literally the least important person in the administration. secretary of agriculture and undersecretary of the navy are far more powerful.

No you fucking autist. You have to be really fucking stupid to not get the cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8N7BSsU5oo

he hurts Trump's image with moderates and independents and would be a terrible president if Trump dies

someone already tried to shoot him and he's an old fat guy who could die of natural causes in the next 8 years

Do you not know what Zionism even is? Zionism is about founding and maintaining a Jewish state of Israel in the land they claim was promised to them by God.

"ZOG" isn't ZOG without it being occupied by Zionists and Zionists aren't Zionists if they aren't in support of the state of Israel.

So yes ZOG and Israel are one and the same.

I agree with this though on the other if he wants ANYTHING passed he needs pence, he needs someone on the inside who believes all the bullshit a cuckservative believes.

It's a necessary evil I'd say.

Found it

>a Jewish state of Israel in the land they claim was promised to them by God.

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

This is what I got out of it too. We need a bridge like Pence that people will feel comfortable crossing over to Trump's new way. He can pick an even better VP for his second election. Besides, I'm happy that everyone that would be better will be going into positions where they can make a real difference.

>yfw Trump/Pence isnt too different than the fabled "Trump/Bernie" we were shitposting about a few months ago

Do you remember Lyndon B. Johnson?

Savage!

>Your homeland is Poland

You just exposed yourselves leftist cuck. No white nationalist wants another white country to get one more jew.

Found your flag.

Thanks, Ben

He's a moron who thinks gays and abortion are important to talk about in a country that's effectively engaged in a multi-front war

He thinks letting companies shit on the environment as much as they want is a great idea

He thinks free trade treaties and globalization are a great idea, and believes we shouldn't do anything to help workers whose jobs get exported

He's a relic who will do nothing but slow Trump down, picked exclusively to try and consolidate the GOP behind him

He's a Christian before he is an American, and we don't need people ike that "leading" the country into theocracy.

>Rudy Giuliani
>911 co-conspirator

Giuliani knew twin towers would collapse, firefighters not warned
truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/giuliani-knew-twin-towers-would-collapse-firefighters-not-warned/

Another brilliant Zyklon Ben conception. The man is a genius in his ability to convey his message so artistically and poetically

>veep
>doing jack shit
wew

Oh exploitable

that they are very different.
that is the point.
trump is a centrist on most matters and he needs pence to make sure the conservatives stay on board.

>No white nationalist wants another white country to get one more jew.
We should all do what Hitler wanted and put ALL the worlds Jews on Madagascar and put a wall around it and never let them out for all eternity.

And I'm a NS.

Pence was objectively the best* choice.

*out of the people who were actually willing to take the job.

14 billion hours in MS paint

Lolno