Sweden is burning 3rd day in row and no mentioning of this anywhere?

Sweden is burning 3rd day in row and no mentioning of this anywhere?

In city of Uppsala there has been riots for past 3 days, cars burning and so on

kansalainen.fi/uppsalan-mellakat-jatkuvat-jo-kolmatta-paivaa-viime-yona-paikalle-poliisin-mellakkajoukot/

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/valdsamma-upplopp-i-uppsala-tva-natter-i-rad
nyheteridag.se/videon-visar-nya-upplopp-stenkastning-och-bilbrander-fortsatter-i-uppsala/
unt.se/uppland/uppsala/flera-brander-i-valsatra-4305053.aspx
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23184838.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=SrzHCtw_bag
expressen.se/nyheter/stenkastning-hindrade-insats--en-dog-i-brand/
mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hokkaido-sweden-hills
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zm3NQoJuQw
nordfront.se/medlemskap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck?
There are no news about that here.

Plenty mate, Are you seriously reading mainstream media you cuck?

friatider.se/valdsamma-upplopp-i-uppsala-tva-natter-i-rad

nyheteridag.se/videon-visar-nya-upplopp-stenkastning-och-bilbrander-fortsatter-i-uppsala/

Today I shall remind them.

What are the Muslims upset about now?

Still a media blackout like always.

Sexual emergencies
Not enough Swedish girls for all the New-Swedes

>In city of Uppsala there has been riots for past 3 days, cars burning and so on

someone forgot to prep?

Just the shittiest media sites, Plus it's shared all over facebook.

In other news, Swedish "swat" has been called to a incident in Märsta. Not sure what it's about.

Post a source in a real language, faggots.

That's because it isn't news, just daily life in the multicultural paradise. Do you think Iraqi newspapers report on every single little incident in their country?

>Sexual emergencies
>Not enough Swedish girls for all the New-Swedes
Why not just have sex with the little boys like they did back in the Middle East?

Sorry I don't speak Arabic so I can't offer any for you. You just gotta settle with google translate with this one

wtf I love Sweden now

I live in Uppsala, it's as calm as ever. I heard a helicopter circling overhead yesterday, but that's just about it.

if the stupid fucks would just fap like normal people, they wouldn't rape the nearest 4 year old.

Swedish muslims are from somalia and north africa instead of the middle east.

Well I guess you have just gotten used to the middle east madness. Or then you just soundproofed your cuck shed.

fugg :DDD

Finland bringing the bants

>t. Brit teaching Germs a proper language

unt.se/uppland/uppsala/flera-brander-i-valsatra-4305053.aspx

Aren't there any goat sheds they can go to?

What the fuck. I literally have not heard or seen one word of this in media.

Its just nordic alcohol culture

That's how you know it's immigrants.

Are you a shill? How can you be this in the dark in the age of social media? There is no keeping shit secret in the age of cell phone cameras.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful World.

>Or then you just soundproofed your cuck shed.
kek

Black dick aint cheap.

They were all re-purposed for cuck sheds user.

If anything is happening there then our """""""national television""""""""" (it's basically state television) hasn't reported on it nor has jewish papers.
so they're trying to make false stability.

Nice nose can I see it from the side?

Not the only thing in Sweden that has been blacked out recently.

Berlin has been burning for weeks, no one gives a shit beacuse Left Wing Extremism is great !!

First I've heard of it, I don't really watch the news that effects mudslime country's

The fucking what, never heard about this, and i even know people who live in Uppsala

>you just soundproofed your cuck shed.
lel

Sweden used to be a dream destination of mine. What happened to your beautiful country?

I don't live near Valsätra, and if I haven't heard about it outside of UNT (I actually drove to Valsätra to see the burning car) then it's not a big deal. An inbred Arab set fire to another Arab's car. We win, they lose, and a cuckold journalist manages to scrap some profit from the shitty news article he made yesterday.

Vänta lite...
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23184838.ab
va fan?

Considering that both Africa and the Middle East are giant, indistinguishable piles of shit I'm gonna wager a guess that that Somalis rape children at an ungodly rate too.

all their little boys are stretched out and have become experts at hiding. they only brought so many

youtube.com/watch?v=SrzHCtw_bag

I don't know how Uppsala looks or anything. The thing is that it costs money and but the good is that hopefully SD will get more votes.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23184838.ab

duktigt gjort

All that the newspapers in Sweden talk about is how a random Tunisian Muslim died in the Nice attack so it couldn't have been Islamic terrorism.

Someone died because they threw stones at firefighters.

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hokkaido-sweden-hills

This place is more Swedish than current Sweden.

well done!

And how a doped up black athlete was disqualified from the Olympics because racism

>Implying that SD is the solution.

KEK. They all deserve to die after watching this and not ordering services from private police and firefighters

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zm3NQoJuQw

it is a start.. do you honestly think you will get the best optimal solution immediately?

SD is a good stepping stone if we're doing it the normal way
need economic crash though

I'm gonna be /comfy/ when your housing bubble finally breaks.

Man, I know Sup Forums exaggerates thing a lot, but is Sweden really as cucked as people say it is?

Because that's not a good sign.

summarise the video

Swedish civil war when?

We have a lot of people who are silent about their politics because the government doesn't like that you might support SD, so much for democracy. Also we have totally-not-statefunded propaganda television against us.

Its only news if it something out of the ordinary. Try again when its not burning.

Where are your Guns now?
Are your guns safe in your safe?

Or are you not safe because you have no guns?

What we have now is a society breathing it's last breath.
When shit get down, Jomshof & Karlsson will not stand in the front line to defend us.
What you need to do is get a hunting liscense and start to practice how to shoot.

Shit will go down soon boys!

Just watch it. It's about how the fire departments are hiring unqualified firefighters in the name of diversity. The diversity quota is a point based system that works so that a newly arrived immigrant high school dropout with a drug addiction and can't pass any of the physical tests and have no experience will always 100% of the time be hired a white male world class firefighter with 15 years experience

I will watch it but I don't have time right now. Lol is it really that bad?

I already know the rough ingredients for a molotov but i might be forgetting something.
It's char, oil, a piece of cloth and a flash, right?

I'm waiting for mine. It's 6 month waiting time + a bunch of beauracracy

a flask*

31.6 guns per 100 citizens, Goldstein.

>Cops not wanting to go into the area
>"nope they are just burning trash cans right now"
KEK
Altough its just migrants cars and houses they burn so really who cares

>...
cuck detected

Save me from this hell.

They're firing actual firefighters and only hiring people for preventative measures, people who can talk Arabic and go around in no-go zones and educate them about the dangers of setting fire to cars and people

>tfw you're on the right side of the iron curtain

I didn't know about this either. Just goes to show the stranglehold the corrupt media has on the average swede.

That's a shit load better than I expected

Kerosene and styrofoam (a thickening agent).

Styro into the bottle first, the kero or petrol.

Cap it and hot glue two storm matches to the side.

Ignite matches and throw.

Rags will only allow it to leak on the thrower.

so did milo do his muslim ghetto gay pride march early or what

Since I am not some city kid I know how to do all those things.

So this is a normal Swedish newspaper who writes about it

They write that one person died in a fire since help couldnt get there in time, but its funny how they describe the riots and burning.

They use the word "oroligheter" which can be translated to "unrest" or "disturbances"
Thats where we are at now

Aren't there multiple versions of it? I heard you could get it to blow without using matches and that char made it stick to shit.

Please adopt me senpai

Any flamable fluid, oil, a bottle, a cloth and something to ignite it with. It's not rocket science mate.

Invest in some food, like instant soup, cans and shit. Water here is clean and you can cook food with water from östersjön if you leave in the east part of sweden.

Just be ready boys!

Everyone is a social worker nowadays

>riots for past 3 days
In the past 3 days we had a terrorist attack, coup attempt and race war in the US, maybe that's why no one is reporting on Sweden.

but Sweden is important right????

Who cares?

live*

Svensker, bli med i kampen.

nordfront.se/medlemskap

I have a river pretty near to where I live, many large forests so i could probably get berries and fish for shit too.

>nördfront
kek
BARBARI

Also there are deers and elks around where i live but i doubt i'd have to turn into a stone-age tier hunter.

>Or then you just soundproofed your cuck shed.

Yes but unless someone dies it won't be reported. Corner shops having windows smashed don't make the news.

So you faggots are enjoying your enrichment, I see? Still think all races are equal, like the dumb faggots you are? Hope your shitty country burns to the ground.

>islamic country
>relevant

They need more immigrants.

>Yes but unless someone dies it won't be reported.
wow litterly died from the fire senpai

blow the svinesund bridge and build the wall in the fjällen

Whats happening? Translate.

Is the Astrid Lindgren Fan Book Club out of control again?

>litterly died from the fire senpai

Not proven, he was dead on arrival but neighbors had smelled smoke for a while. But there will be investigations into it.

I hope this triggers actual debate in Sweden now, so cops can put a stop to the fuckers.