Friendly reminder that this only happened because it's easier for these poor kids to get their hands on a glock than it...

Friendly reminder that this only happened because it's easier for these poor kids to get their hands on a glock than it is a book.

Other urls found in this thread:

wect.com/story/32429189/police-burglary-at-pawn-shop-part-of-plot-to-shoot-police-officers-due-to-protests
pjmedia.com/video/hillary-supporters-robbed-a-gun-store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOOOOOOOOOOL nah dude that's impossible. I mean they probably are handed guns to them by PEERS, but I do assume they go to and are supposed to be going to school? What that school has no library?

Trash One kek

How is that pronounced?

They broke into a pawn shop and stole guns.

Library had free books the whole time.

Quit huffing glue, OP.

The only places these guys go to are gun stores, and they rob them. Somebody's got the surveillance photos of the car they used, it's complete with a Hillary bumper sticker. I shit you not.

Now what the fuck would these three do with a BOOK? Use your mind OP.

Are blacks just a meme? The guy on the left is not human.

Tra-shawn?

That is bullshit it is way more difficult to get a fucking glock than a book.

Good thing they didn't have a truck.

>trashone
lmfao wtf?

Toilet paper?

Almost every single book of worth is available FOR FREE on the internet and can be downloaded to a shitty Chinese tablet.

Do you think american black cities are mostly cities that have banned guns because they dont want black people having guns or because they dont want crazy armed rednecks going down there regularly so they can inevitably defend themselves from racist blacks that will attack them?

Ready for an edgy leftist opinion?
The main reason these boys did what they did was because they were poor and didn't have much to live for.

The BLM shit comes second as a motivation.

>TRASHONE
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP LOL
MERRIKA FUCK YEAH

>Trashone
WHAT
THE
FUCK
This is the niggerest thing I've seen in my life.

trash one. cant make that shit up.

>robbing gun stores
You and anyone that implies that happens are retarded.

At last, the infamous trash1coats and milk bridge water have been apprehended.

So when will I be able to check a 9mm out of a public gunbrary for free?

they aren't even worth re-enslaving.

think about that...

they are so fucking useless that i can't even imagine a job they could do for free.

>naming your son Trashone Coats
>expecting him not to go mad with rage one day

>trashone
He is one with the trash

> Trashone
I CAN'T TELL WHERE THE MEMES END AND REAL LIFE BEGINS ANYMORE

>TRASHONE COATS

Jesus, they all look literally retarded. Those eyes show a mind that has never and will never have a complete thought.

When Trump gets elected hopefully

kek

>Trashone Coats
Fucking kek.

>TRASH ONE

this is fake, right? the picture?

Why do whites have such higher moral standards?

>TRASHONE
>FUCKING TRASHONE

I am aghast, how can your niggery mother brain think that's a good thing to name your kid when you're filling in that birth certificate? I honestly believe Katy Hopkins about how she judges kids by their names. Only a room temp IQ parent can do this, and of course that lack of IQ got passed to the niglet.

Nigga, like get a library card

So only 20% of the black race is smarter than 50% of the white race? Lol

Honestly, I don't think anybody knows. It fits the mold for your average Facebook meme, so maybe.

Where do we sign up to borrow a book for free? Where is the local school which distributes books instead of guns? Is it REALLY like that in the ghetto, or was it just another retarded nigger flapping his purple lips? Fucking niggers. Making one of those monkeys president was the second worst decision ever. The worst, of course, being the decision NOT to exterminate them.

Must have been created by the other 80%.

>Sup Forums constantly on about how white women don't want them, how they want a change in society, to be back to how it was, endless threads about "Where can the White man find a new home?". Basically saying they have very little to live for and are tired of it.
>Day of Rope, When is the race war happening?, Lets pray to Kek more happnenings happen and more people die.

>Have the audacity to criticize niggers that probably have half their quality of living and opportunities, for rising up against they're percieved oppressors.

>1 in 5 niggers are smarter than the average white
>this is what they're actually proud of

One Trashy Nigger

#NotAllTrashOnes

Man, what was going through the mind of Trash one's mother.
Probably his father

Trashone

the fuck?

Every time I buy a gun they do a federal background check on me. Amazon doesn't do that when I buy a book

>i can't even imagine a job they could do for free.
I work at a place where basically anyone is given a chance to prove themselves over a week span. We get a lot of new hires and... yeah lets just say there are plenty of people out there of every race that are incapable of following any instructions or putting effort into things.

>trashone
god damn

Bahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!oh fucking shit man..i almost thought you said book.

Nope, it's his real name:

wect.com/story/32429189/police-burglary-at-pawn-shop-part-of-plot-to-shoot-police-officers-due-to-protests

Aren't Malik and Antonio considered whites in the US?

Look at these fucking chimps. One of their names is actually "trash."

It's times like these that makes me wish the Nazi's won. Then we wouldn't have niggers walking around destroying shit wherever they go.

Friendly reminder that this is OP and I'm sarcastically echoing a comment Obongo made about why gun related crime is so high among the dindus that he inappropriately made during his speech in Dallas following the shootings

Are you by any chance "ready for hillary?"

Maybe some kids don't want books

see unfortunately niggers are dumb otherwise they'd realize it was the jews manipulating them into attacking whitey, sucks to suck but they're rapidly making a you or me confrontation, and I hate to tell them this but they're gonna get btfo pretty soon if they keep chimping out

>You both want things to be different to how they currently are.
>Idiots, van't you see you're just the same?

Fucking dolt lol.

>TRASHONE COATS

>nigger
>"kids"
>"people

>Trashone

no it's because they were low iq fuckwits who got baited by narratives like yours

I grew up in the ghetto and i hated it. Know what I did? Found a job on craigslist 30 miles away. Not fucking hard.

Which shooting was this?

>a Hillary bumper sticker

That's awesome, source pls?

I have been thinking about moving to burgerland and start illegally importing books from mexico and selling them on the black market, before I do it does anyone know the max sentence? I dont wanna hit the slammer.

The average citizen has the neurological advantage of stimulus habituation. The capacity to be non-reactive to stimuli whose threshold of perceived potential danger is insufficient to warrant attention. The law enforcement perceptual style considers stimulus habituation to be potentially lethal carelessness. The environment is scanned, and even the most innocuous situations need to be processed. The sensory process of stimulus habituation is unlearned in favor of the lower threshold of reticular attentiveness. This elevated attentiveness or hypervigilant perceptual style has a law enforcement officer in an elevated physiological state merely by assuming his occupational role.

Give our police a break.

they dont fit the profile.
Usually terrorism is a form of political activism done by more educated people.

These three are more apes than human, you can see in a second that their IQ is below 80.
Very interesting tbqh famalams.

Except that when whites are by themselves everything is great and when niggers are by themselves, everything is still shit. They ruin everything they touch because they're are more stupid and violent, on average, than whites by a noticeable margin. Niggers do it to themselves. If they weren't shit, the places they lived wouldn't also be shit.

>Trashone

>Trashone Coats
>Trash
>One
>Coats

I'd kill people too if my parents named me Trash.

>trashone coats

that would rule out almost every terrorist act

100% false. Never in the history of man has knowledge been so readily available to the common pleb. All three of these idiots likely had mobile phones, with data plans. PDF files containing entire volumes are barely 100MB at most, not even a dent in the most conservative data plan in our country. Do not perpetuate this false dichotomy.

Also,
>trashone

DAMN IT...

We should have thought about this before we passed all those laws preventing blacks from entering public libraries, and those other laws excepting blacks from culpability for their actions and immunity to background checks.

pjmedia.com/video/hillary-supporters-robbed-a-gun-store/

Inb4 their mothers get public speeches on TV tomorrow and tell everyone how Obongos sons were good bois, bout to get their life on track, goin to church every sunday n sheit and that evil whitey cops killed them without reason

>Trashone

just an average night in america

*arrested
>I wished they were killed

I think it was an attempt to spell Tray-shawn, but I'm not a nig so I don't know.

even if getting a book was easier than getting a gun, they still couldn't do anything useful with it because niggers are illiterate

why do you think that?

They have done plenty of studies about that in israel during the second intifada.
Suicide bombers were more likely to be university students or to have atleast finished their equivalent of high school.

And they came to the conclusion that its never the "poor" "uneducated" with no hope of finding a job, its almost always the politically active people.

Are you fucking joking. How many of them even read at any level above first grade, if at all?

Very good Trashone! 50 Points for BLM!

HOWEVER

>Implying niggers in general can be considered of the human race

Cop should have had a better trigger finger.
>Nignog reaching for the middle console of his car
>Not telling him to slowly raise both hands into the air or you will blast him in the face
>Not pointing the gun at him in case he tries to be a coon.

because "terrorism" done by brown/black people only brings bad things to them so most of it makes no sense unless they are being used by other groups.

>go to library
>get free library card
>get book

is harder than

>rob a store
>rob someones car
>rob someones house
>sell shit for money
>buy a gun from the random drug dealers

yeah that seems about right.

It's literally what happened you fucking idiot. They drove a car through a gun store and robbed it.

i never realized just how accurate all those stormfront cartoons were

Friendly reminder that this only happened because those are niggers.

probably not from OD. it's very clever.
i bet you most of that 20% are mixed

>because "terrorism" done by brown/black people only brings bad things to them so most of it makes no sense unless they are being used by other groups.

Thats a matter of POV.
You should read some about the second intifada.
If they asked some killer why they did it they would say it was worth it just to make israelis feel as shitty as they felt their whole life.

But I dont know much about other terrorism. ISIS seems very liberal with the whole suicide bombing thing. They send stupid foreigner to blow themselves up just to gain a few feet in some shithole little village in bumfuck, Syria.

NRA handed them out

>implying they can read

"trash-one, reporting for garbage disposal duty, sir!"

All i see is 3 pictures of Jaden Smith.

>trashone

A nigger can walk into any library and get a book for free. They would rather just steal rob and kill then make something of them selves, they are just built that way.