JUST

JUST

hahaha dumb gook

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!
what did he mean by this?

hmm is that marky mark dragging him

why did he scream and react like such a retard? who the fuck would want him as a doctor?

Planekino is back

fuckin trying to bribe him with 800$ when he's a doctor and is going to go make like 12billion $ when he gets off this plane
what did they expect
they should have tried to kick off some skinny white NEET kid like me
i'd take 800$ to leave in a god damned heartbeat

he's not a doctor, he's just a crazy, selfish chink

Uh, you don't get to bring family

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
IM IN CHARGE HERE

>overbooked
>united apologized and offered $800 to wait a few hours for the next flight
>he refused
>they try to talk with him to leave the aircraft
>he refused
>they finally call law enforcement
>he starts screaming
>they remove him from the aircraft

in what fucking universe is united or the officers in the wrong?

As they dragged him through First Class, I would have stood an applauded. When the mean men tell you to get up and deboard, you get up and deboard, slope.

800$ to take a flight delay? fuck yeah id take that. you know how much drugs you can get for 800$? not as much as you can get for 900$ but still good

>overbooked
there it is.

They are using the term "overbooked" because it sounds alot better than "we had to kick passengers off the plane to make room for other United employees who needed to be on a completely different flight"

its not $800. its an $800 voucher

>be a cheap ching chong doctor
>fly coach
>get rekt

good

This. Have fun buying $800 in airport merch

Out of dozens of people United managed to pick out the guy who literally communicates through autistic screeching.

so was he basically just being a cunt?

You deserve to be on the United flight

Nobody will say overbooking isn't shitty but it is the risk that absolutely everyone takes when they buy a ticket.
In defense of overbooking, airlines have such small profit margins that they need to save every nickel and dime count to stay afloat.

So is he Korean or Chinese?

lel it's 800 in restricted flight vouchers, all you're getting is the free night at the holiday inn next to the airport

>can I clean your dick after you finish with my wife officer?

Why are Amerilards so cucked?

nowhere. people just need to stop thinking flying in an airplane is a right. Flying is a privilege and entitled asshole customers need to realize that.

>Overbooked

The chink is going to get some sweet $ from United's retardation, good for him

or a fucking plane ticket, moron

yes, and? so instead of ONE passenger having to wait a few hours for the next flight (while getting $800), the entire aircraft waiting for the united employees (2 pilots and more) should be delayed/cancelled?

Land of the """""""""""free"""""""""""

i take cold hard cash or nothing

fuck. my flight got overbooked lasy year and all i got was a $300 voucher. the fucking ONE TIME that i guess i wasn't autistic enough

I take it he wasn't on the flightplan.

>my uncle works in airlines and they get almost sero money for it

>Get fucked in the ass by an airline
>Thank them and cherish the opportunity for them to do it again to you

cuck spotted

Once you go through security at an American airport you are no longer free - the only people who don't understand this are the same idiots who I don't want flying on the same jet as me. Notice how not one person volunteers to take his place as he screeches his way down the aisle.

>oh the horror, I better film this
>wanna take his place?
>nope

$800 IN VOUCHERS YOU MONGS
ANY FREQUENT TRAVELER KNOWS THEY AIN'T WORTH SHIT

Except they should have thought about that before they let the passengers into the plane. How do you not know how many seats you need before you start seating people?

This is a fuckup I'm glad will receive attention. The airlines are totally fucked up.

NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR

NEITHER ARE CHINKS

>people should accept denial of service when a company puts its own employees before its paying customers

how does that boot taste user

Bootlicker

T. CHINK

poor ghadafi

He refused to be "volunteered" so why didn't they just pick someone else, or up the incentive? Are these people fucking retarded? Forcibly pulling him out of the seat with his seat belt still on cannot possibly end well for anyone.

you have to go back

THAT COMES LATER

HEEM SLEEPY

Gooks are so fucking fat and ugly. They barely look human.

>YOU WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BE A HASSLE I CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS I AM SHUTTING OFF ALL COMMUNICATION AND HUMAN SOCIAL IQ

they will gladly give you nothing. i don't think you're understanding the leverages in this situation

But it wasn't overbooking, United wanted to kick people off a flight so they could fly some employees that United wanted to be at a different airport.

You must the the dumbest person in the world to fall for corporate crisis management PR speak

and yet you'll amount to nothing :^)

They overbooked. Why should this guy pay the price of their incompetence? 800 bucks is not enough to cover for their fuckup.

DUE TO BEING OVERBOOKED, THE FLIGHT MANIFEST HERE LISTS ME, MY MEN, THE PASSENGERS, BUT NOT FOUR OF YOU

FIRST ONE TO LEAVE GETS $400

>three people leave

THEY WERE PRETTY SMART. WHO WANTS TO LEAVE NEXT

>they randomly find a passenger

DR CHONG IM UNITED AIRLINES

UHHH YOU DONT GET TO STAY ON BOARD

>doctor
>not on the flight plan
What the fuck is Ittin doing?

It is true though. The average net profit per ticket is around 2-6 dollarydoos.
It also makes airplane food make sense when you realise selling a bag of peanuts could literally double your profits.

How did they pick him as the one to force off?

What a fucking wuss. I'd take them all with my bear hands cause I'm not some kind of punk ass bitch who lets people walk all over me.

My only objection was this - why didn't they pick someone else, yet again, when you're on a commercial aircraft in America, you do what you're told

>benevolent dictatorship in the skies
>or at the gate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BANE

United saying he had to be removed because he "refused to volunteer" kek

Uhhh you don't get to not volunteer

This is what fucked everything up, overbooking happens all the time and the flight knows to address it before letting passengers on board, this was a messup revolving around airport staffing that snowballed and will have major PR ramifications United did not account for.

""""""""""""""""doctor""""""""""""""""

dont worry ill pitch a fit and make a scene like this guy does to give the airline a bunch of bad press

>land of the (((free)))

Only Dr Pavel gets to stay on my plane

I fly nearly every two weeks and I'd be pretty happy to get a voucher. I once got a $600 voucher because the fat lady in the seat next to me got stuck and I missed my connecting flight. I was only inconvenienced for 30 minutes and got 1 and half free flights out of it.

By using the term "overbooking" the crisis management team wants to create the image of the man with no seat being told to get off the plane. But the truth is that they pulled a seated customer off the plane so United employees who were not part of the flight crew could get to another airport

It's not just United. In the last few days, severe weather forced the cancellation of many flights out of Atlanta. Delta cancelled so many flights that all the other airlines filled up quickly, as well as all other ground transport. The area hotels also had a lot more people in them because they were stuck, and not able to fly out when they wanted.

But that's life, and those things happen. You just have to deal with them like a mature and responsible adult, and not act like a baby, and end up getting dragged out of the plane on your ass.

>People should be bale to do whatever the fuck they want on private premises

He paid for that sit in that exact flight, you idiot. They cannot beat him and force him out just because they needed sits for United employees due to poor planning. United will have to pay millions for this

>corporate bootlickers defending shitty business practices of an industry that the government repeatedly has to bail out

FIRST ONE TO FAIL GETS TO STAY ON MY GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS

"If I reaccommodate your ass, will it hurt?"

"It rould be very painful."

"You're a big guy"

"Fo-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!"

GET OFF MY PLANE VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT!

who this dude is does not matter. it's absolutely fucked that United made an error and then pushed the consequences on their customers. they should have kept increasing their offer of $400 until someone agreed to take the next flight.

Are baneposting redditors trying to mark this as their own now?

NO I CANT BE HAPPENING
IM IN CHARGE HERE

this, selfish kikes deserved the temper tantrum. I would have been fucking livid

>just wait like 8 hours for the next flight bro XDDD
>its just YOUR schedule

t. United employee

Are Dr. Paveleer and Jeff Cavaliere secretly related?

the real question is why did they stop their bid for overbooking and pick some random passenger to pull off? Im fine with airline companys overbooking as long as they offer cash for someone to cancel and that cash amount goes up untill someone takes it

>if you're getting fucked up the ass because of someone else's mistake you should shut up and take it
>grown up
you must be european

>tfw the guy makes millions and the fucking wave of copycats sparks some change from the airlines

If that happened you would know its essentialy monopoly money

>16 year old imagines he's a big important man

>You don't get to bring friends
we overbooked the flight

United should have kept bidding until they got the seats, not be cheap assholes and forcibly remove people after giving up at $800

>overbooked
>united apologized and offered $800 to wait a few hours for the next flight
>he refused
>THEY DON'T OFFER MORE MONEY UP TO 1350$ LIKE THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO DO
>they try to talk with him to leave the aircraft
>he refused
>they finally call law enforcement
>THEY START MANHANDLING HIM VIOLENTLY
>he starts screaming LIKE A RETARDED CHILD
>THEY SLAM HIS FACE INTO AN ARM REST BUSTING HIS LIPS AND MAKING HIM BLEED ALL OVER THE PLACE SO MUCH SO THEY HAD TO CLEAN THE PLANE FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE THEY COULD LIFT OFF
>they remove him from the aircraft WHILE OTHER PASSENGERS ARE CALLING THEM ON THEIR BULLSHIT VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR
>HE SUES THEM FOR WELL OVER 1350$

Made some corrections.

They are never going to stop overbooking. The problem is they didn't sort their shit out before boarding and were too inflexible to problem solve and adapt after fucking up.

It's a symptom of massive bureaucracy and is unavoidable.

It's monopoly money that nets you a free flight. It's not a big deal if you don't actually miss the thing you're flying to.
It's not like you're isolated from the world in the airport and can't get anything done during an hour or two of waiting.

>buy ticket to plane
>board plane
>get kicked off due to poor planning of company
And Americucks will still defend the fucking corporations lmao

that chink just got a nice feel for how """"""free""""""" America really is.

want to poke that tummy

You wanna know something funny? They let this guy fly essentially admitting they shit the bed. Nice try though bootlicker

hey...HEY

DIS IS AIRPRANE

where's the liveleak?

the whole potential for CIA/Baneposting makes me hope more of this happens.

can't believe how many people are in here unironically defending a multimillion dollar corporation just because they kicked an asian guy off their plane

Is this being allowed because swaglords work needs 4chens data for this viral video?