Okay Sup Forums, enough is enough. We need to take out the human trash. Baton Rogue, Brawltimore, Chiragnarok...

Okay Sup Forums, enough is enough. We need to take out the human trash. Baton Rogue, Brawltimore, Chiragnarok... all of it has to come to an end.

Who here amongst you has the balls to begin clearing out the waste that has infected our country?

Posting in an FBI thread

Depends, whats your plan?

Shut the fuck up lil white boy. None of u will do shit.

include me in the >FBI Sup Forums DOMESTIC TERROR FILE

I wanna be in the screenshot too!!

This thread is FBI approved

Please continue

Haha those darned black persons. Am I right /kek/?

Have any of my fellow four chan users commited hate crimes? Please describe in detail.

You know, entice other alt-righters to rise up and confront the troublesome population

Hey how are you doing today fellow white supremacists? Who else wants to attack a synagogue tonight?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, and would NEVER condone violence of any sort against anyone at all,
anyone who performs violence in the name of Sup Forums is no true Sup Forumslock and is against all of the teachings of Sup Forums.

so what's better, AK or AR

1488, right guys? Hitler was a good guy!

Sup Forums is a board of peace, and would NEVER condone violence of any sort against anyone at all,
anyone who performs violence in the name of Sup Forums is no true Sup Forumslock and is against all of the teachings of Sup Forums.

There is no need to act, that sociopath Sam Hyde will take care of it in due time.

I hear you brother. Some of you are alright.

Don't go to Baton Rouge tomorrow... unless you're ready for a delicious cupcake at my bake sale to benefit the police department!

Sup Forums is a civilized place of peaceful thinkers who react and comment on current events, politics, history and culture. Any notions of extremism are satirical, and things that are shocking or offensive exist not to promulgate violence, but to allow the expression of frustration in a hyperbolic and harmless way. This is a satire board of fake opinions by people who find politically incorrect statements to be ironic and humorous. Please do not inject the fomenting of violent actions on our humble Mongolian flower arrangement website.

underrated

Teachings of Sup Forums 5:32 -
"If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people"

Anyone who performed violence would be against the true teachings of Sup Forums.