1.pookaku
2.moor rata
3.lacacazette

lacatalent is the worst.
then perro kaku

Morata is by far the worst of the three
lacazette probably second
shitkaku is terrible but at least he's a targetman

Lacazette is surely the biggest one, Arsenal paid 52 million for a French MC Ride only to replace him five months later.

Morata has the coordination of Stephen Hawking on electric chair but can score a header or two.

Lukaku is a certified flat-track bully but at least he works his socks off even on a bad day. If his birth certificate is legit, he'll improve.

/thread

Why is Rom a "flop" exactly? He's the best big targetman in the league

targetmen are a thing of the past, building on them caps the potential of the team

Expectation:
Lukaku
>expected to do shit in link-up play but thrive on much better service compared to his time at Everton
Lacazette
>expected to get around 20 goals and finally finish the numerous chances Ozil makes
Morata
>expected to get 15-20 goals due to not having been the main no9 at a top club before, but also to do link-up play fairly well as Costa couldn't have done with Hazard
Reality:
Lukaku
>not the main man anymore so in terms of goal-scoring, he's on course to score less with an attacking team like United than he did with Everton
>making baby-steps in terms of link-up play
Lacazette
>gone under the radar as the worst of the three due to not having a particular game (Lukaku vs City, Morata vs Arsenal, etc.) you can point to as him playing like utter garbage
Morata
>missed a boatload of clear-cut chances, but has unironically done better than the other two in every other department

Luke Aku unironically looks better on the right

Alexshit - Martial - Pookaku

Lukaku, Lacazette can get away by being cheaper but is still shit beign a manlet striker who doesn't have speed to make up for it, but 75m for the black Giroo is mindboggling and Morata is like Higuain in a big game for Argentina every match he plays

a lot of full backs are wingers really, so long balls to those areas can be pretty effective, cant see it as a plan A kind of thing tho

Morata and Lacazette got replaced 6 months later. Lukaku wins

>morata is better
>chelshit chasing crouch and andy carroll because he's complete shit

Nice try

Morata clearly has the most talent. In the long run he will be a success. Lacazette has already been replaced and I predict that Lukaku will be within two seasons as well

Lacazette was bought in the summer and replaced in the winter, so I'd have to say he's the main flop

The only thing morata has most of is injury layoff days.

>never the main man in his teams
>get the chance
>can not play a full season anymore

he needs to get on the muscle confusion train or something

He'd only be a success if he fucked off to a sunny country, he clearly can't do it on a wet tuesday night at Stoke

1. Morata
75. Lacazete
399. Lukaku

Mohamed rata is injured

Morata is easily the best out of the three

If you think Morata is bad you're retarded.

He scored a hatty against Stoke iirc

Lel

What a nice collection you got there senpai

kek

>ynr people comparing all three to Kane and Aguero at the start of the season
LMAO

Lukaku > Morata > Lacazette, although when you take into account the money that was spent on them then they're about the same as each other.

poo > lucaca = manureta > cacazett

who is the best striker in the league outside of kane, aguero and jesus?

Rooney

unironically giroud

i know he scores goals but does he actually play as a striker? if he does play as a striker why did everton sign that turkish guy out of desperation?

Vardy

Makes me chuckle every time

EBGM

When he does he scores
Allardyce is stuck in the past and wanted a targetman

Peter Crouch

>French MC Ride

lacazette is shit tho

One would think the player value bubble would burst after shit like this.

I mean they are not in any way better than the likes of Shane Long or Gabbiadini.

Chelsea were looking for a backup to morata that being said he's been pretty shit

Arnautovic, big lad but also technical. Looked really good before he got injured.

Morata will probably be a hit in a more technical league, which is why he was so good in la liga mainly as a sub

so is Death Grips, Sup Forumstant scum

Morata woud've been better if he wasn't injured.

this

Firmino

yeah well thats obvious, i didnt list him because everyone would say that. the vote there is for 2nd

Morata lacks strength and confidence in front of goal. Will never lead the line for a league contender.

The only correct answer.

Firmino and it's not even close

t. ABL

luquacku is the only one of the 3 whose club wasn't desperate to replace in january
and most attacking players struggle under mouyes, so I'd give him a pass
morata has been unreliable but occasionally useful
lacazette has looked consistently average, so while the other two may improve with different managers or tactics, it really looks like arsenal overspent by a good 30m on him

Morata was decent till that arsenal game