This is the thread about Antarctica and its shenanigans

>You cant fly planes over Antarctica
>Hitler supposedly had a base in Antarctica with uboats and ufo's
>Operation Highjump was a secret allied effort to defeat hitler in his antartic base and was defeated
>Admiral of the campaign said that we have destroy Antarctica and that hitler will launch an attack from it after the defeat
>he said some other shit about Antarctica like it was the last unexplored habitable land on earth sort of eluding to some shit nobody really knows lol but he was an admiral lol
>if you ask for a plane with a flight path over Antarctica someone will post a photo of plane flying by its coast and call you a flat earther
>Some people believe the earth is hollow and entrances to the inner earth exist at the poles and this is why you can't fly directly over the south pole
>Also ancient shit that is way beyond me about baskets being used by ancient cultures at the same time!!!!
>the spear of destiny was in hitlers possession and now is in the museum he stole it from
>the flood

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore i cant keep up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU
youtube.com/watch?v=qXdP3MO4onE
scp-wiki.net/scp-087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry guys i had to hang my dick somewhere and theyre blurring it out because its NSFW :)

Let's better talk about the last potential bastion of whiteness:

you took these pictures yourself? creepy senpai

thanks for spilling a bit of beans if so

dude stop posting it over and over again
this thread was already pruned out,

we /polx/ now

I am posting from New Schwabenland
I have little time. Ask me anything.

the Antarctic nazis will surely invite us to their domain when ww3 comes

>You cant fly planes over Antarctica
why ?

this the lad thats posting wierd pics of antarctica and shit like bases and shit where experiements are going on

KEEP POSTING THEM

that's what we want to know desu

>A
>FUCKING
>ICESHEET

is the spear of longinus in antartica, is this why higher ups are denying global warming?

when will hitler show his hand.... again?

Meth. Not even once.

ww3

Why wait for that long? Why wait for something that might not even happen?

Seriously, we should do it. What other options do we have left? It'll be so much more effort to turn our current nations around again.

Yeah supposedly the earth is hollow and a civilization from the past that was more technologically advanced all moved there after there was a comet impact and caused a huge flood in the northern hemisphere.

Go home /x/ you're drunk again.

what the fuck is that?

It doesn't look like that. That is stretched to maintain muh 'bulbous spheroid'. It goes around the entire flat earth. Notice the zero north porth on google

There's no fucking polar bears there you dip

Antenna to communicate with the Vril-ya.

wat explain?

look m8 i know what the vril is and its just hot babes stop with the disinfo

Number of reasons, such as the severely cold climate could ice the wings or engine problems.

Or since it's the south pole, the earths magnetic field could mess with the plane, not to mention the less amount of shielding there is from radiation by poles.

Or there is a temple down there with a Queen Alien and Alien eggs waiting to hatch to fuel some Predators game.

scientific advance has destroyed community and spirituality, lives have considerably less value

was it really worth it?

>that long
can't wait a year m8?

well no one is saying it looks like that, it's an example of jewgle trickery

>implying we won't bring them along to improve the scenery

The true spear of Longinus was given to the Vril secret society for safekeeping. It was hidden in Lake Como in Italy in "Operation Casket" when many Nazi treasures were smuggled out of Berlin in coffins.

Hitler is dead, he died in Patagonia in 1981.
But we are continuing his work with the Vril technology. There is an interstellar war currently going on for the control of Earth.

The Vril are the only aliens they should trust. They care about the future of the Human race and want to help Aryans in saving civilization.

But the Reptilians are the ones in control of most of the world today. There is a tense peace between Reptilians (NWO, control most of the world) and the Vril (Control Antarctica along with us the Nazi remnant)

>>You cant fly planes over Antarctica
Why would you? A majority of the population of people live in the Northern Hemisphere. Flights over the South Pole would be uneconomic.

There isn't a north pole on google. The image in OP shows a manipulated "antarctica". The only ice the earth has is a wall going around the entire perimeter of the PLANEt. Plane means flat. Underneath is the ground is where hell is. The whole thing looks like an upside down triangle from the side

South Africa > NZ

East Aus > South America

what can i do to help otto?

topkek

thats lads i'm going to sort this all out i'm going to fucking antarctica to get some fucking answers

FIRST FOR HOLLOW EARTH THEORY BEING TRUE

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU

ALSO WATCH IMPERIAL GERMAN SURVIVAL THEORY

youtube.com/watch?v=qXdP3MO4onE

Stay /comfy/ lads

good lad

yeah except those are not real flight paths you moron.

There were no Reichsflugscheiben ( Nazi UFOs ), the earth isn't hollow, and also no aliens and much of the other nonsense.
Atlantis III. land together with its culture sunk about 12,500 years ago in a massive shift of the earth's crust. The remains of the land are the Doggerbank in the sea above germany.

You can promote awareness of the alien presence on Earth. The Reptilians don't want to draw attention to themselves because it will reveal their control over most of the world's largest corporations and countries.

The Vril, also known as Nordic aliens, are our friends and want to help us, but they won't reveal themselves yet because they don't want to disrupt their truce with the Reptilians. They are rearming for the time this Cold War goes hot again.

The Greys are neutral in all of this, but you shouldn't trust them since all they want is to experiment with Humans. They are deeply isolationist and xenophobic, they only care about their research.

no fucking shit

H-HOLY SHIT MATE.

They're all demons

>Atlantis III. land together with its culture sunk about 12,500 years ago in a massive shift of the earth's crust. The remains of the land are the Doggerbank in the sea above germany.

wat?

I refuse to believe that no human being ever stepped foot on Antarctica before the age of exploration, someone please give me reasons to feel more comfortable with this position.

You can fly a plane over Antarctica. Fucking christ. No one will do it because it's fucking stupid and pointless and therefor a waste of money, even more so for airlines. Buy a plane, fly over it. Simple

There's also higher radiation if you are at cruising altitude over antarctica, its not lethal to any degree, but why even do it

QUADS CONFIRM

Yeah for sure bud

ok lad are you just fucking with us or dropping deep crimson red pills

>i don't know whats going on anymore

I like where this is going, keep the information coming!

also nice quads

Pyramids

this photo is from 1999 tier

ok lad wat?

your posting this wack shit who are these people what is going on antarctica?

So what does this spear do anyways?

can it cast lightning bolt?

>There is an interstellar war currently going on for the control of Earth.

Who the fuck would want this shithole of a planet?

The pyramids of Egypt, Visoko and The Externsteine make a triangle that was built back then, they are the remains of a hard working people, but not aliens.
Theories like the hollow earth or nazi UFOs are all stories that have been invented to keep european patriots splintered and not united.

Not sure what it does specifically but it is said you need the spear and the holy grail together to rule the world

What do aliens want with Earth? Surely there are other planets that are similar out there.

what is the purpose of the triangle?

AYO HOL UP

I dunno bro these theorys aren't that divisive desu, identity politics is much much worse

wrong pole soz senpai

Dunno, they are still investigating. It probably has to with religion. Like actual religion, not monotheist bullshit. Most likely symbolises innate principals of nature and the universe. I guess we have to imagine it as a giant mandala.

This shit is SCP tier.

The Spear of Destiny has important symbolism, the Reptilians were after it during WWII because whoever has the spear that killed Jesus could claim authority over mankind.

This symbolism is less important nowadays as society has grown more secular but it is still hidden just in case. Never underestimate the power of symbols.

Earth is located very close to a wormhole in Barnard's Star system that connects to another Galaxy. Whoever controls Earth basically controls this important trade route.

Earth is not importan for its climate or its resources. This is a misconception. The aliens are interested in us because we are right next to a major, very busy trade route. We don't see the aliens because their technology is light years ahead of ours, but we are being constantly visited by all sorts of space travelers.

The Reptilians consider this planet their own and only tolerate Grey and Vril presence as the result of a peace treaty. The Vril want to uplift us to their technological level but the Reptilians want to keep us ignorant slaves.

>SCP
?

They are extremely divisive. Everyone of these little "cults" thinks they know it all and don't accept anything outside their little conspiracy world that have themselves set up with.
Every single absurd theory creates a cult following that doesn't agree with the others. It's what makes it possible that we are seeing and tolerating current politics. As long as we don't know where we actually came from and what unites us at the very base, there will be no unity.

lad

soooooooooooo

What kind of drugs you take?

just dont tell me cocaine cuz I wont even touch that shit

yes but we are like different colours bro?

the "solar" eclipse in 2010 - isolated french polynesia. there was an event/observation that would've changed the world, but it was contained. this touched off the renewed NATO countries "interest" in antarctica.

i thought he was roleplaying until this post, what he said is actually true

When is shit going to slow down

theres so much to see

i haven't even finished watching a fucking documentary about osiris mythos

what was the event? what are you alluding too?

What do you mean?

What if your grand dad screwed an earthling and left offspring on this planet while on a trade route..

what happens to those kids..

deebly concerned

They become 6 million of "god's chosen" and demand the world give them neetbux for the rest of eternity

You say all this shit unites us but we look differently?

i thought the same

SCP Foundation.

Brainchild of /x/.
It's a fictional organisation dedicated to securing anomalous objects with a wiki style website that describes containment procedures. It's community driven with fairly high writing standards and thousands of entries. Entries range between mildly fascinating to unsettling and creepy.

scp-wiki.net/scp-087
A brief example of what kind of stuff is on the site.

Muh ice """"gods""""". Hi vishnu

Me too, now that I think of it

and its not because I have a sheep mentality

strangely accurate

The "repitilians" are metaphorically the jews, it represents their character. They don't care for the peoples and take what they want and need without regard for anything.
The "spear of destiny" that "killed" Jesus is the knowledge that Jesus hasn't actually been killed and that christianity as we know it is actually judeo-christianity set up by Saul, not pagan-christianity as Jesus used to teach.
Jesus was a pagan preacher with knowledge that dates back to the Atlantis cultures. From about 12-30 he used to travel a lot and came by India and other countries, learning many things like yoga and meditation.
He survived being put to the cross and was helped by his friends. He was able to surive because he was extremely sturdy by consequent yogi practice, not because of any sort of miracle.
After this he traveled to Kashmir where his grave is in the town of Srinagar.

>osiris mythos

whats that?

>Jesus was a pagan preacher with knowledge that dates back to the Atlantis cultures.

if that were true he'd come from a trade of highly skilled doctors and healers, not fucking carpenters

Because

I didn't say what unites us.
There's different races because we aren't all decended from the same place. White people emerged from the north of europe, not from africa.
All races are different, black people aren't the same as white. That said without judgement. Every race has a different "purpose" to live.

A certain group of people always knew this and they use it against us. They know that if they can manage to divide white peoples they can justify to flood their countries with people of other races and cultures. This would not happen if we knew what's up.

The history of the Egyptian god Osiris

I started to give a try to all the tin foil hattery

I learned quite a lot

but the happenings are too distracting and deebly gobcerning for real

is this universally agreed upon or is this from an school of thought?

I don't think you can apply todays standards to 2000 years ago. He must have been a "healer" in his own sense, he was a knowledgeable philosophical preacher. A large part of what's in the bible about him is deliberately false, as I stated, because it's set up by a jewish caste of elitist who were envious and saw the revolutionary potential and the bad meaning for the jews with their monotheistic religion back then.

Cthulhu is real.

What do you mean by "universally agreed upon"?
It's not 100% confirmed by mainstream historians, but you have to keep in mind that mainstream historian all have an interest to perpetuate what is known already. Either because they don't know better, or because they can't risk their livelyhood, which is fine, or because they are deliberately holding back information that is important background knowledge to interpret current events.
You can go to google and put in "kashmir jesus srinagar" and you will find a wikipedia article that shows you that there has very well been records among buddhists and islamic people of a person with a name that basically translates to Jesus in one way or another.

About the "reptilians" and "the spear of destiny", it just sounds like a very fitting story to further obfuscate simple matters, like "they" like to do. Make people keep it all in their imagination instead of being able to link it to simple and sober facts.

>their technology is light years ahead of ours
i'm about 3 kilometers smarter than you

Could this place be considered a "prison planet"?

Are the reptilians disrupting the wheel of Karma and the hereafter?

Is the earth flat? Is it hollow?

>islamic people writing about jesus
>mohammed born 570 AD

hmmm