OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD UNITED v LEEDS UNITED MATCH THREAD

Bramall Lane is the venue for Paul Heckingbottom's first game in charge of the Lilywhites, who unceremoniously stole their new manager from Barnsley only days after he'd signed a new contract. The Blades have slipped from their blistering start under Chris Wilder, but they could still challenge for the play-offs.

Kick-off at 12:30pm with coverage now on Sky Sports Football.

Blunts: Blackman, Basham, O'Connell, Stearman, Baldock, Evans, Duffy, Fleck, Stevens, Sharp, Clarke.
>Subs: Eastwood, Lafferty, Leonard, Lundstram, Holmes, Donaldson, Wilson.

White Shite: Wiedwald, De Bock, Jansson, Pennington, Dallas, Forshaw, O'Kane, Phillips, Alioski, Roofe, Lasogga.
>Subs: Lonergan, Anita, Vieira, Hernandez, Sacko, Ekuban, Cibicki.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CvVmbD5Do_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brilliant goal

>leeds
what is their problem

>Blades win 0-0

>Leeds

>Barnsley losing
>White Shite losing
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP SHEFFIELD

Overhyped every season when they're absolute shite.

>leeds

NEVER EVER COMING UP

BUT THEY WON THE LEAGUE IN AUGUST!!!!

>lelds

>Wednesday

Fucking useless

You've all heard about this by now, right lads?

Yeah, I'd seen that earlier in the year.

Drew 1-1 with the Isle of Man.

Yeah, good first steps into the weird world of non-FIFA football. Love the kit.

The ConIFA World Cup in London this summer has been sponsored by Paddy Power, so expect them to make a big meme out of Tibet vs. Cascadia and all that.

BIlly once again. Shame he didnt come on against the pigs and stop them little trotters bouncing

Paddy Power's involvement could mean it gets a TV broadcast on some irrelevant station.

anyone remember Liam Miller?
shocking news he died. I remember hearing rumours he was unwell last year but didn't know it was that.

whats also disgusting is how no one in the premier league thread or the arse-spurs matchthread dont know who he is

I'd read about him having cancer a few months back but shocking it's taken him so quickly.

I'll admit I remembered him a bit but not much. You shouldn't be surprised most of Sup Forums doesn't remember him; they're bandwagoning children.

NEVER EVER

I remember alex ferguson pipping him up and him dominating a match for leeds once. then he moved on to sunderland. thats my memory

>LELDS
LOVING
EVERY
LOSS

to be fair, >we have about 15 first teamers out injured right now
thanks carlos for the "new and improved" medical team you brought in at the start of the season. fuck's sake.

Only way your lot will get 3 points is speeding up Pennistone road.
Mind the gap

>mind the gap
ah yes, that worked out well for you guys in 2012 didn't it? the derby you could afford to lose.
see you next year

youtu.be/CvVmbD5Do_Q

couldn't even beat our reserves at home lad
forever rent free in your head

How did you get on vs the dingles today? enjoy the relegtion battle.

solid point away from home with most of our first team out
forever rent free in your head