How to get japanese gf and have master race hafu babies?

How to get japanese gf and have master race hafu babies?

first of all you have to be white

>british san diego

why does the second one look ugly?

More importanly, why is the food pixelated? Made of jap genitalia?

Had a name on it

Get a Chinese gf instead.

erriot rodger rikes this

>eurasians
>master race
LMAO enjoy your Elliot Rodger child OP Eurasians are always mentally ill

why does Sup Forums have so many misconceptions about hapas?
every hapa i know irl isn't like how Sup Forums describes them, and they're not shitposting about race on an anime board so I'd even say they're better off

I want to make them my gfs

Sorry, user. Homo couple can't reproduce.

Blasians are master race

Pic related

So you're implying OP is a grill?

Go and shill on some other board ahmed

I ask this myself too. Is she also a hapa, but with a different outcome? Cause she looks pure chink to my untrained eyes.

If she is a hapa, she's mixed with something not white, like Hispanic or Mediterranean. Either way, it explains the worse outcome compared to the other two mixed with pure white.

She just doesn't have the fashion sense of the other two. Otherwise she is O.K

My fucking god, you autists are becoming more autistic every day. Do you realize that children from a certain couple can actually be wildly different? Some get more from the mothers' side, others get more from their fathers'. Its not 2+2=4 you fucking dipshit.

All 3 look pretty cute to me, if I had kids I'd be jelly.

That's not it, Pajeet, we're talking about how she has darker skin, eyes and hair, but she also has a more angular face.

My brother has black hair like my mother, I have it brown, like my father. There can be some variation within the same gene pool, so I believe they can still be sisters, but the middle one lost in the gene lottery.

I'll go ahead and help explain what Portugal said.

If you have two sons, the only thing they necessarily share is their dad's Y chromosome, and everything else is up for grabs. With two daughters, all that's certain is dad's X. But that's 1 out of 46.

This is also why just because your sibling took an ancestry test, that doesn't mean you know where your DNA comes from. Because you could get a different, potentially very different, result due to your different DNA.

Here's your ubermensch~

Why is Jap food secret?

They're eating the 3rd daughter

American education>Canadian education confirmed.

Why are people referring to Elliot Rodger? He was half Malaysian, not Japanese. Real hapas are East Asian + white, so Elliot wasn't one of them.

t. triggered mud-race

Half Malaysian Chinese. Her mum is 100% ethnic Chinese from Malaysia.

ERRIOT RODGER RIKE THIS VERRY MUCH
his mum was malaysian chinese e.g. east asian

t. a fucking "lalala i can't hear you" leaf

Dude I understand genetics, but the middle one is clearly of a different ethnicity than the other two (skin color, facial feature, type of hair, eye shape), and if you can't recognize ethnic features easily, maybe you're the autist.

You clearly don't, what Portugal said is true.
There can be pretty large differences between siblings, especially mixed siblings, and the difference between those girls isn't very great at all.
The middle one looks exactly like a haafu, and they all look cute.

I want to settle this once and for all, anyone have link to the original video? It's obviously an NHK Eテレ show, but I can't find it even with keywords like ハーフ and 誕生日.

See, you don't understand. The kid in the middle might not even be the other two's sister. But by a mere picture you cannot be absolutely sure either way because there's a lot more variance than you think.

But go ahead, knock yourself out. kek

i want a black wife tbf

Looks like a Polynesian.

? Hes actually attractive. Whats your point? Who is he and why are people posting him

That's what I'm saying, that the two half-white are sisters, and the middle one is not in the same family. I have as much chance to be right as you guys, and only by seeing the original video will we find out who's right.

>he doesnt know the tragedy
sad

Geez, where were you before 7 people died.

Done some research. Looks like you can knock yourself out and watch every episode of ごちそうon the Earth.

Lmfao just saw his revenge video. What a legend

Awesome thanks, I'll get to it.

Reporting back, I don't have the particular video, but I did find out that ごちそうon the Earth was a cooking segment on the 天才てれびくん show. The middle girl in the pic is of the main kids on the show, and she's visiting these two girls at their home to cook with them in this particular segment.

tl;dr I was right, the middle one isn't a sister, she's one of the show's hosts.

カナダ人がeテレのこと話し出すとか世の中は広いな…

Well everything's on the web these days. But I am also subscribed to a tv channel called TV Japan which is based in New York and only broadcasts shows from different japanese channels such as NHK, TBS, etc. I've been watching for a few years now. ブラタモリ and vs.嵐 and stuff like that.

why are these little teases so fuckable?

>How to get japanese gf and have master race hafu babies?

you dont. they will be neither white nor japanese

Jesus Poland, take it down a notch.

kys pedonigger

you KNOW i was right

They look cute, but I definitely wouldn't call kids fuckable. You have issues to sort out if you do think so though. I would understand the sexual attraction if they were teens maybe, but they're quite some years away from that in these pics.

time to annex indonesia

?
anything is fuckable as long as they have holes

Well the word fuckable usually has an element of desire when used. Otherwise, you could just say that all mammals are fuckable, but nobody says that (besides a few freaks you probably hang out with).

I watched Jap dating channels on Jewtube and most Jap chicks interviewed off the street say they wouldn't touch Southeast Asians

Welp, at least I still have 2D

Your brain is fuckable

Well just look at and Can you really blame them?

ya'll fooling yourself if you say you dont want to push your own face int theirs, trading saliva while squeezing their soft cheeks.
imagine running your hand all over their body, they shudder as you "accidentally" rubbed their tiny nips.
imagine your hand gliding downward over their smooth skin and bend themselves frantically in response to the tickling sensation from your rugged fingers

Nah, one grill confided that she once dated a Flip and he cheated on her

Thus she won't date Southeast Asians anymore

Others won't because we're too 'exotic' aka we're uncultured shits

Asian women are built for White Men. Go and procreate!

Cute girls

yeah, it's all good when the children are female

I support the enslavement of Asian men and breeding of Asian women.

please,
staying very far away's way is good, I think.
do not come to japan.

Why is it pixelated?

fucking ugly

The cake artist drew a picture of drumpf's vagina with whipped cream

>half wh*Te
Gross

You can actually just be yourself

Half asians look weird

I didn't know the polish CP poster got released from jail

FINNS ARE WHITE!

Their daughter looks cute. She's gonna grow into a real hottie.

sauce pls

>white guys acting like niggers
Sad.

i am too autistic to pick up women in public but i fucked 70+ girls through tinder in asia

it's ez if you're tall and white

Damn, Laowhy86 is a lucky SOB.

No, she is fucking cute and beautiful.

Its Okay swen, you are a Beta fag who will never get laid with your waifu.

David Bond Youtube channel.

What the fuck does this even mean?

I prefer mature Asian girls TYVM.

come to think of it, what happened to the pedo pole
did they finally arrest him?

>one japanese parent
>light eyes kids
literally not possible. only in anime do hafu babies have blonde hair and blue eyes

>filename