>goldlets

aren't they supposed to be good at winter olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/28/asthma-elite-athletes-study-swimmers-cyclist-eid
reuters.com/article/us-health-asthma-swimmers-idUSKBN0MT2I620150402
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Winter_Olympics_medal_table
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone sabotaged the asthma medication!

I would like to cuddle with Stina, playfully tickle her

>goldlets
>they have Marcus Kleveland in snowboarding

pick 1

I would like to have vaginal sex with Jessie, impregnating her

I'm moving to Norway user

asthma medication is doping

olympic athletes from norway when?

Stina Nilsson is pure. Do not violate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BUMPING THE THREAD

start getting gold medals you pleb

>0 (zero) golds
>3 (three) silvers
pic related is (You)

literally looks like every other girl on a midwest college campus

Have fun while it lasts. No smorebom this year

>No smörebom this year
>0 golds, 3 silvers, 1 bronze

pic related is obviously me you fucking retard

Tell me about Bjorn why does he have asthma?

Training endurance sports hard makes you asthmatic

theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/28/asthma-elite-athletes-study-swimmers-cyclist-eid
reuters.com/article/us-health-asthma-swimmers-idUSKBN0MT2I620150402

>70% of top UK swimmers and third of Team Sky cyclists suffer from some form of condition, especially exercise-induced asthma

so the brits cheat as well
interesting

olympic athletes from """"great"""" britain when?

I'm sorry, but did Norway already lose? Oh, that's right. The games aren't even over yet. In fact, it's only the second day. Does not having the lead at the second day count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the games are still on? Norway is still competing in events right now and they have been the best country in the Winter Olympics for how many years now? Norway is one of the best countries competing, they actually got the most gold medals last year and would've had it official if Russia wasn't allowed to cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when our asthma medication and ski-cream gets delivered. Oh look at that Russia isn't even allowed to compete and there isn't a single NHL player so Canada and America can statpad in hockey. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Norway topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Because you're going to be embarrassed when our asthma medication and ski-cream gets delivered
kek
nice one

where the fuck is denmark?

isnt a nord country too?

They're scandinavian. Not Nordic.

Their tallest mountain is called "Sky Mountain" and it is 147m above sea-level. pic related

>Norway: 333 medals in 22 games
>new Germany: 211 in 11 games

Uhhhhh, that's not that great. Just a few more and we are on the first place with that new German team too. Combined, we've always been there.

I thought Norway, Sweden, and Finland were bros? You all sound like bitter old women.

We always argue during the olympics.

>flatmark
jesus lmao

All in good fun. Sweden can have their fun while it lasts

Pathetic

Don't disrespect the hundreds of brave danes who died trying to acsend the mighty sky mountain!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Winter_Olympics_medal_table
>this triggers the norwegian

Remember we are on an algerian shoe salesmen discussion board

Fargo, AND user here.
You're wrong.
Half of the women here look like fucking pigs and another third rely heavily on makeup. The other 17% look good