That kid who accidentally calls his english teacher mum

>that kid who accidentally calls his english teacher mum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0xf6asYz11c?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that kid who spends his lunch in the library because he has no friends
>that kid who hasn't had any social interaction with people his age since school finished

ITS NOT FUNNY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you just know

I unironically did that once, it just slipped

youtu.be/0xf6asYz11c?t=105

delet

hahaha

>29 years old
>accidentally called my female boss mum
>the fucking tension in the air nowadays is fucking unbearable

My heart is going faster just by reading your post

I did this once in elementary school, kids behind me laughed at me but the teacher patted me on the head and told me it was okay.

Maybe she'll be your mommy gf? Does she have big tiddys?

no way

I went to the library during lunch with my friends to get away from all the niggers

>tfw I did that to many teachers
>tfw I also call my friends "mano" (brother) in an ironic way
>there are multiple times when I accidentally say "mãe" (mother)
>tfw

uuuhhhh

>speaking british "english"

Sory I'll greentext it.
>That kid that goes to the library during lunch with his friends to get away from all the negroes.
>That kid who did nothing at school but sit in the back and laugh at niggers that argue with the teacher.
>That kid that runs in the hallway, dodging all the black people that sit around and talk to eachother in the middle of the hallway
The last two was every white person in my school.

When you people say english teacher are you talking about a writing/literature teacher or a language learning class?
Like we have to learn standard english as well since we can't write in vernacular in formal situations (yes nobody actually speaks in standard english, even the "proper" folks)

fug u

Went to school in PGC?

>that guy that is still a virgin in his 20's+

>that guy who thinks that this board is /r9k/

why is this such a common freudian slip

>PGC
I dont know what that is. But I went to school in South Carolina

titty wank when?

This was very normal at my school a lot of kids did it.

>that kid who calls his physics professor dad

hahahaah fucking wh*Tey always running away from powerful BLACKS

>that kid who cried a couple times a year because something happened no one else would cry about

Fuck, I did that with the phys ed prof once, but thankfully everyone was loud so no one heard.

>that one kid who browsed Sup Forums in class and hoped no one would notice
it was me lads

They are annoying. They make monkey noises. THey started invading the previously white spaces at lunch so I went to the library

>first female authority figures are mother, grandmother, and grade school teachers
I overheard a second grade classmate accidentally call our teacher grandma once. You could tell she was offended because she just had to loudly inform the rest of the class what had happened. Petty bitch.

Normally there would be no tension. She would either just politely pretend to not hear or, if you are on friendly terms, make a bit of fun at you over it.
She wants to fuck you. You just achieved the Sup Forums dream, Pedro.

>that white kid that called his Chinese teacher mum

>22 years old
>had an argument with dad and accidentally called him "bro"
>that look of dissapointment he gave me was unforgettable

>that asian teacher who caught a black kid making chinky eyes and asked him how he'd like if she called him a nigger

Did something similar when I was really little. Seen a woman near kindergarten and thought she was my mom so I ran and hugged her. She took it pretty well though.

>The last two was every white person in my school.

You forgot the retard that ran like Naruto.

>fat girl called our teacher mum once
>made fun of her relentlessly for a year

Hot 15 year old girl in one of my classes called the 60 year old teacher dad, it was pretty hot

>saw girlfriend in distance
>waved at her for a few minutes wondering why she was looking at me strange
>"hey are we going out tonight or what? Come to me and let's have fun!"
>got closer and realized she was a man

Am I secretly gay for twinks?

When I was in college I use to spend lunch sitting in a cubicle because I like being alone

nice

>beta wh*Toid hides in the library
>now he hides behind a computer

really makes you thinky-winky

Why would the tension escalate because of that dumb shit beyond the few seconds that followed?

is this a jew thing? I really can't imagine my own parents giving a fuck about something like that.

>that kid was me

feels great man

>call a female sergeant accidentally sir
>she starts groping her big titties
>"i don't qualify as a woman with these big things?!"

BERGELE :DD