Have people realized the actual reason why Germany accepted so many refugees?

Have people realized the actual reason why Germany accepted so many refugees?
The german economy is booming, yet the population is ageing and they don't have enough people to support its growth. They see a bunch of young, fit, syrian men and realize they can use them to provide the additional labour. Cover it up with accepting the elderly, woman and children and when a sizeable amount is accepted, close the borders. They won't see the benefit now, however in 10-15 years the refugees and their children will become key foundations of the economy. Then cover this whole thing as a humanitarian act.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/
politico.eu/article/refugees-wont-plug-german-labor-gap-asylum-employment-skills-gap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes we already know that and studies have shown that the economy will only profit from it if they integrate perfectly.

>the actual reason was to support the econoomy
Yes, we know. Issue being that they're betting on automatization to slow down to the point these - mostly low-skilled - workers will be actually still needed.

Germany has a LACK of SKILLED labour, and Syrian fuckwits are not helping.

No refugee is going to work, they are all Living from the state. The only work they get is drug dealing, robbery, murder, rape, etc.

Why don't they encourage whites to have more children instead?

>if they integrate perfectly

So what you're saying is that it won't help the economy?

A bunch of young fit Syrian men. Nothing could go wrong. Nothing.

Because that would perpetuate white privilege

She tried to give us our own cheap labor mexicans but all she gave us was a future looking like this.

Exactly

>The only work they get is drug dealing, robbery, murder, rape, etc.
>is croatian

>however in 10-15 years the refugees and their children will become key foundations of the economy
if nobody gives them work how the hell will that happen?

>use them to provide the additional labour
You can't fucking force them to work like slaves. And they don't want to work or give a shit about economy as long as they get social benefits, which Germoney is giving away for almost everyone.

>close the borders.
They should have been fucking closed all the time. That's what a boarders are there for in the first place.

>in 10-15 years the refugees and their children will become key foundations of the economy.
They become a nice foundation for Germanistan and end of your culture and heritage.

Why did they refuse Ukrainian white refugees then?

does germany really need a bunch of illiterate workers who commit terrorism at a rate 6x more than anyone else? (and probably rising)

>implying he doesn't know best
>anglos dodging arguments and passing blames again

Their assumption is that people are interchangeable with no innate genetic or environmental differences that may make populations incompatible.

like i said with the Croatian
>"And they don't want to work or give a shit about economy as long as they get social benefits"
>is polish

if this were truly the case, then why not make it easier for other foreigners to obtain citizenship?

what's better: accepting intelligent americans who want to leave (culture is still euro-centric), or accepting muslims and uneducated bastards from cultures that honest europeans would call "barbaric"?

I am a croatian Living in germany and I am more civilized then the normal german

GDP = C + I + G + (Ex - Im)

Merkel borrowing money to give to the rapefugees, and them blowing it all on 65" TVs and smokes pushes up GDP

It would have been just the same if Germany had decided to give each of it's citizens $100k

Kek at how the media spins the 'economy improving' line

>endless growth

When will this meme die?

mate im not disagreeing with him heck i kinda agree with him, im just pointing out the obvious

>The german economy is booming, yet the population is ageing and they don't have enough people to support its growth.

Most of these rapefugees will be on permanent welfare benefits. Those who don't will get low skilled jobs that will automated in 10-15 years and then be on permanent welfare benefits.

why is your flag croatian then?

>economy

Is only booming because they exploit the Euro and enjoy lower costs while keeping high industry.

It has nothing at all to do with the coming living standards crisis caused by mass migration.

Is that in a jail?

Cool story Ahmed, don't bring it to the white house. It's more full of holes than a pasta colander.
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/

politico.eu/article/refugees-wont-plug-german-labor-gap-asylum-employment-skills-gap/

If births are the problem, why not take in solely females?

Visiting My family and fucking some Tourist british girls here, but i am planning to move to croatia in a few years

There aren't enough incentives to get enough people from western countries to move to germany since the quality of life and economic situation in their own country is decent enough so why would they move? You would get a few but not nearly enough for the long run

they must be counting on the men to kill each other in crime, then more women for the whites

Opinion from someone who choose a fucking muslim as a major of your Capital - discarded.

also, obligatory woman in burqa in the background makes this foto even better

can any french or germans tell me public reactions to these attacks? same as usual? or are people blaming islam at all?
even comments from brits welcome.

I can't imagine this can happen so often without perceptions changing..

well, we have sscotland, we funded there schools, maybe you should teach your people

I didn't choose him mate I don't live in London hence can't vote for London mayor.
And thats not a burqa.

but as those few americans (with easier access to german citizenship) start to go, the numbers will (likely) increase, yoy.

i know an american in germany. he moved there because of a german girlfriend. it took him a year to be allowed to work.

One on the left has me diamonds. I'm gonna need some sauce with that.

There are more than enough unemployed youths in Italy, Greece, Spain, etc. to support the exalted and sacred German economy.

All of these people fit in better and don't bring an emetic ideology.

Try again.

As a brit, the people here don't really talk about these attacks too much. When they do, they don't really blame Islam I guess, more just saying how bad it was and changing their fbook pp etc

>The german economy is booming, yet the population is ageing
This tells you that the economy is not booming. The economy is doing shit, and people can't afford to have kids.

What's actually happening is a pyramid scheme is being perpetuated.

The italians, greek and spanish can already go and work in Germany you inbred, and clearly that hasn't worked.

the pyramid scheme is perpetuating, but the fact that you say the economy is doing shit shows that you are nothing more than 2 brain cells

No reaction to this ofc

because of
P O L A N D

they already got bent over by refugees
so they get bent over by more refugees

Because most young European are limpdick fags ofc. Your women covet true men.

> will become key foundations of the economy.
Not a fan of Islamists (or any other foreign ethnocentric) becoming a core component of my countries support system friend. Stupid idea, will not work.

>implying libyans are true men

we know this, you fucking simpleton. the problem isn't that people don't understand it's that as a result of this ethnic germans will inevitably be bred out. you cannot import more ethnic germans and failing to protect them and their heritage is the consequence of allowing millions of niggers in to stimulate anything. it's a consequential form of genocide waged against a people by greedy elite that want to maintain status and income.

That's irrelevant, lad. The threshold to birth is the woman. A single man can impregnate hundreds if not thousands. Just pay someone with healthy sperm to jerk into a glass and artificially inseminate the imported females.

What women covet is irrelevant to the issue - if births what the government was after, there are other better ways that wouldn't turn the population against it (as it's currently the case).

Why don't germans import mexicans, we have the money to fly there, live with our own resources and work hard

Pic related, former bricklayer in germany

>And thats not a burqa

what its true?

>refugees
>labor

Full retard

Did it ever occur to anyone to fix the social structure that's suppressing native reproduction? Western society and education has been working for decades to reduce population by feminizing men and promoting feminism among women.
Whats the matter Liberal Europe, change your mind again?

Don't worry. Both us, Libyans and Croatians, are Turkish rape children, so there's not much difference between us.

I can't think of a proper reply xD

Unfortunately. The plan didn't work out the way it was supposed to.

I'm not saying it's not, I'm just wondering why I'm suprised that a britbong is an expert in such matters.

This

i never understand polish shittalking about germany , i mean it's poland , u have everything similiar to germany ,yet you still fucked it up , because they choose the best for the job no matter what the skin color , u are more white, but i can afford buying 10% of your country's land with my life savings tbqh

all according to plan, good goy