/cum/ ~ Canada, United States, & Mexico

fuck off lainposter edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=PiD3dt-UNpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GREAT thread fellow chosen one! shalom

rude

Have you ever noticed how the Jews control the media?

drumpflets please leave

knock knock

Anyone here cringes when listening to trump. I don't even hate him but the wayhe talks is fucking annoying

Lain is asleep...

SHHHHHH don't wake her up!

Who's there

Trump won; get over it.

Absolutely despise Israel

I'm a diagnosed sociopath.

he talks at a sixth grade level

Have noticed this

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

install gent

You ain't pro Trump, Thomas?

it shows

xtht for alcohol abusing

youtube.com/watch?v=PiD3dt-UNpU

the first few times i drank i always felt the need to drink more to "maintain my drunkenness" in fear of losing it
don't believe in this fear

>incapable of empathy
>calls me subhuman

ever notice how anime is shit

should I go to bed?

Thoughts on Fortnite/Battle Royale? Don’t have a gaming PC yet but i got for my xbox, and PUBG comes in december 12th for it also

no, it's not like i think he's a super nazi who's going to deport my family i just think that's he's incompetent and doesn't know what he's doing at all

Sleep is for the dead

uhm try again sweetie

that* he's

BUT SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE'S BAAAD SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE CAN READ SHE'S BAAAAAAD

I think we should have a moment of silence for the Texas shooting victims... no posting for a minute please...

i have a caucasoid skull though. do you think this image will hurt me?

i like it

glad to see you are back

tu havo to go backo

Crashing the (You) market.

i doubt these shootings really happen

we have 200 couches where you can sleep tight grim rite

i was born here

Doesn't matter. Fuck off.

dpont ever fucking (you) me again idoit

*shoots you*

meowwww

go back of your own accord, anchor baby

im gettint tired of women lads

hyped for weeds

I read a lot, basically all day is spent reading. But I can't sit down and read books. I read shitposts and articles and posts and shit but have trouble actually reading books.

You guys suck ass. I'm fucked. AAAAAAR FUCK ME

Found footkraut

wish i could figure out what this "hunger" feeling in my upper stomach is that triggers after eating certain foods
i'm pretty sure it isn't heart burn
really fucking annoying

im not an anchor baby
the border moved over us, i am texano

WE HAVE 200 COUCHES WHERE YOU CAN SLEEP TONIGHT

Same here bud

Hello friend

race is more important than place of birth

i had my internet cut off and started reading again. you probably have ADD and the internet feeds into it

try spending some time away from the computer

You should let a train move over you.

try short stories

You don't become president by being incompetent

piecde of shit

fist of flames is a performance artist

good thing im white then

so whites from latin american are more american than african americans?

I don't read Sup Forums posts that are longer than a sentence or two, never mind a full newspaper article

you can still be incompetent at being president

>the one who lived
Doesn't this mean the child is dead?

You have to be human to be American, so yes.

So should I just cut my internet?
my bed is 2 steps from my computer and I live in a studio. how?
I don't want to read fiction, what am I, a fag? If I could force myself to read it'd be history books and philosophy.

I never read tripfag posts.

I am not tired of women, and won't be until I find love and am married

dont really care about the opinions of somebody who can't feel empathy

is my dad white

try reading in another room or outside

it means all else are dead you fucking tax haven

>I never read tripfag posts.

Does it matter?

all me btw

do not call yourself white unless you are english or saxon
kay thanks

Really doesn't matter what you do and don't care about.

Hillary would've been worse for everybody

my dad is a WASP

Lo I just washed this so for the fist time, atiatta say sure enjubbyal mesk n amps but(t) the plate n chae wewre like WHAT like uscer.
my first quesiton, worded my first quesiton: Who the FUCK was Serial Experiment's Lain? I dod't I washed entire so not ONCE there a I dod't see a chae achaean lamed Serial Expetiment's Lain, it there was not ONE named named. I envued There was the Iraqwa Lain the a lot of the rockwa Lain but She NEVER once there was a Serial experiments Line. WHO the fuck was SHE?Who THE fuck WAS she? WHO the fuck WAS SHE? ONE SERIES PAST NOT ONE SERIAL EXPERIEMNTS LAIN IM GOING BALD.
my second queson: Was She the Lain (the Lain not the Serial experiment's Lain but the Serial EXperiments Lain's Mainchae Rockwa Lain whose raqua Lain more like raqua rain but STILL not the Serial Experiment's Lain who was not PRESENT just raqua Rain) does has does...
you know...
that...
..."anischeralism"? its is insentient for me to queson but NEED ananser yet soon provided to me soon provided to me.
my thecond queso:n was whas happen Lain's end at the end? to Me (Real Life's Me) apparecer she Become Ture Piksa God. How she alloud to eniter Ningndom of Dinital Heaven when the Blood of Many (That's Not Tonato Sauce!) resides on her Hainds? IF I was muderer of so many Pepole inculding JESUS and MEI would for SURE not Become God. How Audacstic.
my finel que: Why when she Spyes on Irawuka's Lain's Best Firened Alisu who suck the Techer Off in Creppy Staker fascion she Statrs Laffy? It Wadn't funny I was Rally Creppe Out By Alisu trying to prey Upin poor Inocent Techer, but Lain fint it funny but it watn't funny Alisu should she be in jail?

Well, all I've said and done. What You're thoughts were on "Serial Experiment's Lain"?

oops didn't see you live in a studio. Going to the library could be good too.

Then youll hate them

wish the based arizona poster would give me a (you) just once

why even bring up hillary at this point though
she's irrelevant, trump's president, so i will complain about him and call him out for being an incompetent president

You can’t call yourself white unless you can trace your lineage to ancient Britannia.

I just wanted to share a pi of my dad

if you wanna know how i look, i look exactly like him.

that's serpenza, an american expat and china blogger.
he's not fk

irrelevant

Good idea. The big new library near me is opening next month. I already plan to spend a lot of time there so hopefully that helps.

good post

I cry every time I watch the notebook

shan't be reading that

Thanks

Sure? In German I would use the present tense (the one who lives).