Why are so many actors manlets?

Why are so many actors manlets?

easier to frame in movies. also they are high school theater geeks grown up. most theater geeks are little faggots.

LMAO what is that ginger skeleton wearing?

i think you mean WHO is she wearing.

its Dior

>tfw taller than most actors but still feel shorter when watching them
Is it cuz they're on a screen, I feel this way all the time.

Better than FAT

>WHO is she wearing.
Literally the gayest saying ever. It's literally so feminine I can't any woman who says it seriously, nevermind men.

they're able to channel all their Napoleonic rage into intense acting abilities.

>t. 6'4 failed actor who is chill with life

>he didnt do theatre in HS to hook up with hot crazy chicks and throw wild partys
What professional sports team are you on? :^)
or were you a total loser that went home after school

Because acting isn't a particularly many pursuit. In Ancient Rome actors were considered only a slight step up from whores because they're selling their dignity, essentially.

Easier to shoot

>Napoleonic rage
You better be a salty britcuck or else youre too dumb even by Sup Forums's standards

>Rome
>manly
Yea all the manly men were engaging in pederasty and being cucked by literal bulls.

>manlet triggered

Man, he looks pretty sad. I'd be all excited and shit.

>if you point out im an ignoramus you must be a manlet!!
Check that lanklet rage

you were probably the victim of heightism, just look you I couldn't fit in frame, that's why I was never able to land a role

napoleon wasnt short

>ygritte will never be your femdom mommy

It's okay user we won't tell anyone your secret

Rose a perf. PERF!

is this actually true? never joined HS theatre cuz they looked like a bunch of losers but Im considering writing for Uni Theatre.

>not running away from home to hollywood after the first day of kindergarten
Faggot.

Actually he was. His nickname by his troops was le petite corporal. The "napoleon rage" thing is british propaganda which lanklets have taken to heart

>i think you mean WHO is she wearing
>its

it is, poon on easy mode if you're socially awkward/unathletic

Why?

>tfw I look like an autistic version of Jon Snow

>commonly hear "shes got an ass like an irish broad"

irish girls never have asses?

What did they mean by this?

answered your own question m8y

Stop typing like a retard

>Romans

>literally willing to let their comrades peirce their lungs if they failed their mission
>murdered adulterers and everyone was 100% cool with it
>killed themselves if they tried and failed to over throw the government
>Pliny the younger literally ripped his own bowels out with his hands after he realized his frineds were stitching him up atfer a failed suicide attempt

>somehow not 100% based as all fuck and the epitome of manliness

i wuv u jern snuuuuuu

Roastie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wish she was wearing better panties

I was in theatre since middle school, can confirm. I hated people so I never participated, but I heard wild stories during rehearsals. A girl once got fingered by a gay dude during one drunken party. They're all sluts. That's why hollywood relationships never last. They know their own kind and don't trust each other.

>putting effort into anything
>not say no to people who want spend time with after school to play vidya and watch anime/Sup Forums

>Im considering writing for Uni Theatre
I'd do it. It's super fun and you meet people. It can get a little busy though.