>Obama "has blood on his hands" according to police

youtube.com/watch?v=7jzOjJ880fA

>one away from glory
better luck next time, screwtape

more officers should have the freedom to speak like this and also use it. i work in DFW i wish i knew more of what DPD officers think, other than that mouthy anti-2A chief.

So all the police are going to vote for Trump right? They know what's at stake right?

>that mouthy anti-2A chief.
".......WELL REGULATED...."

...right of the people...

Democrats really fucked up.

Their nonstop bashing of cops and encouraging niggers have started giving rise to chimp outs.

of coursh

I hope those retarded comments aren't your work, Sup Forums.

assuming 100% if police officers vote trump...

...that's .3% of the US population

not a huge demographic

I hope the police and FBI know Soros is funding their killers.

>Constructive leaf post
Holy shit what has the world come to? Is there hope for Cancuckistan?

"you can do anything you set your mind to"

Fuck Obama and fuck BLM was me. Fuck you.

Humans are like a tree though socially. You have to account for the families and friends etc. Military support and Law Enforcement in general. Word of mouth and general talk will take quite the toll even if nothing happens till next year.

A well regulated militia being necessary to a free state, (

Bullshit. By and large the fuzz support more, bot necessarily total, gun control, because when there are more illegal guns on the street, more fuzz get capped

Try not to cuck yourself so hard.

So you can overrule the 2A by simply introducing an act that would redefine militia?

Unless the Constitution states that Congress has the power to "define" (ex: define and punish offenses against the law of nations), it would have no legal effect in court. Marbury v Madison established that Constitutional interpretation is ultimately within the domain of the federal judiciary. There have been several cases starting with City of Boerne v Flores where the Supreme Court overruled legislation which attempted to circumvent or bend established judicial standards by way of Congress' power of enforcement in section 5 of the 14th Amendment.

>Gun Control
>less illegal guns
Well meme'd friend

>fuzz

he does

and it's not accidental

.3% is 30% you dumb fuck

The people are the militia.

>being this retarded

>drive-by trolling

Apply yourself

.3=30%
.03=3%
.003=.3%

Imagine the shame Obama must feel every time he interacts with a black person.

>wasting keystrokes on salon

Anyone who takes them seriously is already lost

King Nigger does have blood on his hands. That muslim motherfucker politicized the funeral in DFW thus validating BLM and the anti-police rhetoric. That half breed doesn't even understand the plight of inner city blacks since he grew up wealthy in Hawaii. We elected a state senator with zero experience to run the most powerful nation on earth, congratulations USA we successfully cucked ourselves.

t. Burgerland Spic.

build a wall around the niggers and throw away the key

No they don't

Don't confuse political appointee police chiefs with officers at large

UCLA shooter was a parent though, not middle eastern.