Did you know the kid from Stranger Things is in the It remake...

Did you know the kid from Stranger Things is in the It remake?That's pretty neat because they both take place in the 80s and because Stranger Things was heavily influenced by Stephen King.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=r8U9NB0OIlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get this thread. Is this a new meme or something?

Did you know you should post the photoshoot WebM?

What?

Did you know the kid from Stranger Things is in the It remake?That's pretty neat because they both take place in the 80s and because Stranger Things was heavily influenced by Stephen King.

Reddit is in a different tab, OP

>Enjoy the ride

What did he mean by this?

Not really surprising. Movies always cast actors who were from a similar popular franchise of the genre.

He was actually cast in this before Stranger Things back when Fukunaga was directing. Most of the cast left because he wanted to keep the sexual elements in the movie. Finn did not leave.

hawt

that's a cute girl

Which webm?

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest shit.

Little girls can't be se-

Is being a child star worth all of the molestation you think?

The parents get money. The Jews get their rocks off. The spoiled slut gets attention. It's a win-win-win.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

Trevor Moore is /ourguy/

A forced one, yes. It's only one or two people from the /stg/ discord who don't realize that Finn Wolfhard is no Isaac Hempstead Wright and their uninspired, shitty meme isn't catching on.

>40 years old
>sees a 14-year-old
>has a fucking meltdown

I bet you end up beating your kids. I bet you voted Trump. I bet you're closet gay.

>Stranger Things was heavily influenced by Stephen King.
It was based on the montauk project. It's working title was even montauk, from what I've heard.

you are either a closet pedophile or the most disgusting case of aspergers yet

>And like all superior MEN, I spend my evenings setting myself all atwitter over 14 year old children on a Hungarian breakdancing forum, the way ALL men DO, and always HAVE DONE.

I read this entire rant in Alex Jones's overzelous pissant voice. Nigger, fight me. I will rape you. To death.

It couldn't be THAT bad, right? All that money? Hahahahahahaha... :(

youtube.com/watch?v=r8U9NB0OIlk