Black Dad Gunned Down by BLACKLIVESMATTER NIGGERS

ROFL

The one black Dad in the entire state was killed by BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/armed-rape-suspect-holding-hostages-in-baltimore-burger-king/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-recognize-black-lives-matter-origination-domestic-terrorist-group-18-usc-ss-2331-others
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just saw this on the news

That's fucking ridiculous, they're shooting themselves in the foot!

Black on Black killing is like 5x higher than any other type of murder when you compare capita.

>dad

As much as I hate niggers, this makes me sad. That nigglet would've grown up to be educated with a father in his life. Now he's most likely going to grow into a BLM activist and not make it in society without committing a crime.

>9 days later get killed by BLM

Is this the officer?

yep

Was, yes.

They are at it again

cbsnews.com/news/armed-rape-suspect-holding-hostages-in-baltimore-burger-king/

Holy fucking shit. This is actually really sad.

black dead gunned down by BLM

based liberals, thank you for riling up your pet 80 iq niggers

Why can't Libtards just admit that niggers are a vile species and need to gtfo of usa

>please don't let hate infect your heart

Too late.

F

>be black father
>get shot by nigger
>black child is left without father

Pottery

F

So, a black man does the right thing and sticks with his children, then black lives matters decides black lives don't matter? What is going on, again?

I don't think he would have died if shot in the foot m8

ffffffffffffffffff

F

Fuck.

This has to end. It can't keep happening like this.

RIP

Holy shit all of my F

This is one of the saddest things I've seen in a while

Fug

it wouldnt be a sacrifice if it didnt hurt
but damn, sometimes it can hurt

F

F

Black lives matter didn't have anything to do with this desu

kek

stupid niggers killing a cop that wanted to serve the truth. because of this bullshit black people will always be a lesser race.

If the niggers were kept in check, maybe they would've changed, but murder is in their blood.

We kill our own too, but much fucking less then these spear chuckers.

>M. Jackson

FFFFFF
F
FFFFF
F
F

Even when niggers are lashing out against whitey they can't resist killing each other

Mickey Mouse squad - Disney has to be behind BLM - I bet they're going to release a movie, something related to a black superhero team, or a revolution and all this BLM is their work - advertisement.

I actually feel bad for a black guy, this is something new...

f

The blacks that are capable of being civilized get killed by the ones that are incapable of being civilized, that is a big part of why they never seem to evolve past bix nood mothafucka gibme dat.

edgy

poor guy.

F

niggas won werk wit da cops dis wut gun hapn ery tim

life has become a parody of it's self

F

Yes it did. Stop lying yo yourself

PLEASE KEK AVENGE THIS MAN

STRIKE DOWN THOSE WHO WOULD DESTROY THIS SENTINEL OF THEIR COMMUNITY.

MAY KEK'S WRATH KNOW NO BOUNDS

f

F

Holy fucking shit HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This is honestly one of the very few times pol made me genuinely sad. Goddamn lying marxist scum has already infected half of the country.

Time to watch 'The Man who fought the Banks' and cry myself to sleep ;(

>honest black man gets gunned down by BLM nigger

pretty mad 2bh

Black on black crime was alright when the nig nogs were killing eachother.

But shooting an honorable black police officer? Fuck.

F

yeah

You fuckers want to meme? Why don't you meme this? These BLM are infested by terrorists. This shit needs to stop. Now. Use it to discredit Obama. He and his friends are covering for them. If these dirty feds get in the way then work around them. Every last BLM that has any ties to violent gangs and political groups should be picked up by what ever charges that will stick. Don't care if it's an unpaid parking ticket. Pick them up now! Get their friends while you're at it if you can. If your area is too fucked to save then leave ASAP and let it fall apart like Detroit.

Man what the fuck...

>his son will probably become just like the nigger who shot him since he will grow up fatherless

You're a human being unlike BLM monsters

fuck you, thats not funny.

almost all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Damn...Rest in peace, officer :/

That's called Black History.

Thats actually fucked up yo

>Black Lives Matter has gone so far even Sup Forums is now having feels for a black cop
>no nignog memes
>no bootlicker memes
>just F

This is a far greater bellwether than you know.

Black lives matter are not blacks they are niggers in disguise.

That's the difference between a nigger and a black man

Rest in peace sweet prince

what kind of logic is that, if anything he will redpill and work his ass off and get far away from those racist retards

Remember this is a cultural war not a race war
>Remember this is a cultural war not a race war

Yes I'm sure Sup Forums is already memeing this by now.

nah nigga he was a pig killing boys who dindu nuffin

fuck da poh leez

addendum. Fuck Obama and his corrupt agencies. Leave them out of the picture and do what must be done.

no thats a meme

F

Enough is enough

Take all my F's

Gavin Long Missouri 29 years old possible Marine per Fox news

f

It is about race, but they're obviously gonna target black cops too because black cops are going to be shooting at them. I do honestly feel sorry for them too. Just willing to go out and get a job like that already makes them not niggers. Besides Sup Forums's former hero Dorner, they don't seem to revert back to nigger again much.

Sad. Guy seems like a total bro.

Rest in piece may you not be identified as Nigger.

And how many dozens shot in Chicago this fine weekend?

One isn't a burden on society the other has acknowledged the problems that they face and conformed to rise up from the ghettos.

obongo inc

When are people just going to fucking realize the blm is a crock of horse shit at the very fucking least and these are the guys you should be rooting for? What the fuck is wrong with the morale right now, in this country?

Do your fucking job, Obongo, you pos. Can't wait to hear him talk about how troubled the perps were and how crime among dindus is awful while ignoring families who mourn the losses of legitimate, brave, hardworking people.

F

>please don't let hate infect your heart
>gunned down a week later by some hateful scum

Jesus man...

They thought he was white because he didn't abandon his kid.

Black ''culture'' is worldwide, irrespective of the country

.05% of blacks can pass as human

we should at least try

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-recognize-black-lives-matter-origination-domestic-terrorist-group-18-usc-ss-2331-others

They just had to take one of the good ones

Sup Forums yesterday: MUH FUCK DUH GOVERNMENT THEY ARE TRYING TO GAS US

Sup Forums today: COPS (executive representative of the government) R DE BEST

kys. xd

F

F

>media race baits for years
>shooting starts
>how could such a horrible tragedy happen, must be guns.

;_;

Fucking end welfare and all the trash would take itself out and good men like this would still be around.

Will the kid hate nigs for killing his dad, or will he get brainwashed and blame whites for it?

This man didnt do the right thing.
He didnt stand up to corruption.

He didnt turn over his fellow policemen who were dealing drugs and getting away with murder.

He stood by and did nothing.
He helped them do it.
He got what he deserved.

This is what he gets for trying to make the most out of himself, trying to contribute to his city to make it better?... Trying to diminish the hate? Fuck that. This is bullshit. I bet that fucking shooter shot him and hated him even more because he was a black officer. Fucking crab in the bucket mentality.

He was a good nigger.

May he find peace.