Does anyone find it weird that 2nd and 3rd worlders have so much disdain instead of jealousy of the first world?

Does anyone find it weird that 2nd and 3rd worlders have so much disdain instead of jealousy of the first world?

I get countries like Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Albania telling me how bad my country is and it's like wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLb7VDNnd2M
youtu.be/9TXqQmnjTK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck f*Rst w*Rlders

it's cause they know you're getting taken over.

>australia
>first world

I don't know, noone wants to talk about anything new either.

Imagine being an AustraliANO

>el australiANO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

russia is a first world country you cunt

it isn't a complete shithole like brazil but come the fuck on.

nah, we just say what is true..
we never deny the fact that our countries suck, we just can tell other countries mistakes or flaws..

for example australia has absolutely no culture at all...
not saying mexico is better just telling the truth about you.

First worlders think theircountries are betterbut they reality is that mostof the neets psting on this finngolian discussion forumare atleast middle class and have access tothe same things or maybe even more than a lot of first worlders

At least they have freedom of thought in Brazil and the murder-y parts are easily avoidable

Fuckin ey.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLb7VDNnd2M

>putinstan
>freedom of speech that doesn't result in "mysterious deaths"

This is actually true, essentialy anywhere around and below the tropic of capricorn is safe, the problem resides in the northern part of the country

the freedom of though....well, just don't send memes or jokes in university/college groups in social medias and you should be 100% safe

>just don't send memes or jokes in university/college groups in social medias and you should be 100% safe
What do you mean?

Its just sour grapes

>australia has absolutely no culture at all

>Australian reading comprehension

He meant that you should never tell jokes about pardos/blacks to blacks/pardos or leftists.

I know what you mean. Whenever I see some yuro flag talk about Americans not being to afford things, I don’t even know how I’m supposed to respond.

Looks like you couldnt afford school lol

why would we be jelly of masshotings and muzzies
first world is on its way to be socially worse than stable thirdwolrd countries

>mexico
I cant comprehend how delusional one has to be

>australia has absolutely no culture at all

Hmm, try again sweetie

youtu.be/9TXqQmnjTK8

muh first world

Poor Bolivia and Uruguay

In Russia you can call people nigger. In Brazil you call someone a nigger you get arrested and your house gets burnt down and they threaten to even kill your entire family.

Sour grapes. But around here it's because everyone has to be banterable.

>portusad

indonesian propaganda

Was it historical used similarly to Americas usage? Or is niggerphobia imported from them

Have you trad not being a dick.

I too find it unfathomable why people from a country where terrorist attacks are not part-and-parcel of living in a modern country, and where the homogeneous population is not being genocided, and where people don't pay niggers to fuck their wives, are not 100% convinced that we, and our nations, are not 100% superior to their own.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go prep my former farm equipment to fuck my wife, and paying 600% taxes (+ tip) on this fuck-session so that a small family of 27 spics do not go hungry/have to work/go back.

Fucking 3rd world savages, when will they learn...oooo Amazon says my HRT pills have been delivered--that'll show dad/Jesus

americans and east europeans keep telling me how my country is half somali and muslim