What does Sup Forums think of Asian Muslim?

What does Sup Forums think of Asian Muslim?
Please be honest, it's ok to mock

Aren't most Muslims technically Asian?

Asian muslims are mostly in SEA so unlike OPs pic they are usually shitskinned and fugly

The only upside to asians are that they are cheap sluts who lust for white cock and it's associated bank balance. Being muslim cancels out the only benefit in WMAF relationships

True

Gross

What about the Chinese hui muslims?

I love Uyghurs. They contradict the muslims are degenerate shitskins stereotype.

Don't care. Being honest.

Obnoxious.

I want to punch every Malay I see in the subway with a hijab

Why?
How obnoxious?

t.ahmed who colonized asia

Generally terrible looking

Hijabs make everyone look like uninteresting old ladies (both in appearance and personality), would not associate myself with them at all.

How will muslims recover?

>mfw my phone autocorrects to a capital M. You can't have it

test

denmark
danish
danes

>would not associate myself with them at all.
What?

Thats the point of hijab though.

saw a lot of them in thailand, they sold me beer in 7-11

they were cute btw, pretty much like the girl on the op pic

Like a boss. Do it.

I wouldn't talk, make friends or anything with people wearing hijabs. They look more like sheep to me.

This is like opposite of every stereotype.

yea they don't eat macaco like you

thai muslim

Thats like saying "i dont want to be kissed by Jennifer Lawrence", where the chance of meet her at first place is almost zero.

>can't eat macaco because not Brazilian masterrace
>can't eat pork because Allah said so
>can't eat cows because they are half Indians
>can't eat dogs because they might be mistaken for Koreans
What's left, chicken? Pagpag?

Is Jennifer Whatever 240 million people?

Not much. I wouldn't want to be near anyone that has a fondness for exploding people they don't like, no way I'd go there all the downsides of the chink continent with a false religion of dogmatic assholes.

>Jennifer Whatever
I hate when the randoms start becoming pretentious.

because he is lying, he never been abroad

thats literally the point of hijab.
anyone claim otherwise or trying to shill that hijab makes you pretty are retarded hypocrites that doesn't understand their own religion.
hijab that still makes you look pretty is a failed pointless hijab (most likely done voluntarily)

>yea they don't eat macaco like you
literal dog eater chink

Exactly. Even though I dislike Muslims, I think I am more Muslim than these stupid women who don't understand hijabs are supposed to be an act of modesty.
They wear a hijab on their heads, but a revealing shirt or slutty makeup in order to look pretty.

Just becuse the Quran didn't forbid a specific type of fashion, doesn't mean you can do it, it's about the principle. You either accept you're supposed to be uninteresting-looking or you leave the religion.

ironically the hijab is what makes them hot
i have no idea how but i guess it's some sort of moderate sluttines like these girls

That's just your culture speaking. If tomorrow no one had to use a hijab anymore, all men would get used to seeing women's hair within a decade or so.
And then women would develop new ways of looking slutty to compete with other women, like having large cleavages or wearing miniskirts.

>extreme sluttiness
bad
Well, since Malaysia's been Islamising itself fairly quickly I don't think that's going to change. Guess I'll settle for hot aunties with asses