(Internal Monologue) No this can't be happening, I'm in charge here

(Internal Monologue) No this can't be happening, I'm in charge here

*RECORD SCRATCH*

Perhaps hes wondering why you would sell a man a ticket before throwing him out of a plane.

>on an overbooked united flight
>they need volunteers

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AIRLINE LISTS ME, MY STEWARDESS, CO-PILOT JOHNSON HERE, BUT ONLY 200 OF YOU

How much is the "Friendly Skies" airline going to have to pay this guy to go away after fucking up so badly?

Uhh, you don't get to bring doctors.

Damn this fits too well

>mfw you can get brained to death on a US airline, just because.
FREEDOM

FIRST ONE TO VOLUNTEER, GETS TO GET OFF MY AIRCRAFT!

reddit meme

You're a big officer

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A DOCTOR

cant wait for the hollywood movie where he is played by a white man

Why would you face slam a man before dragging him out of a plane?

>please...tell my wife..I just wanna go home

FIRST ONE TO VOLUNTEER DOESN'T GET THEIR NOSE BROKEN

seven freedom figures

DR. PAVEL I'M TSA

he wasn't alone

what's the conext of this?

it's not United's fault the police decided to rough him up and the ticket policy probably says United can kick you off if the plane is overbooked

the cop beating him up will be white, and all the white people on the plane will cheer, and the passenger will be played by a black baby

>just kill me, just kill me
>when your frequent flyer miles are in ashes, then you have my permission to die

get a social media account retard

>America
>land of the "free"
>home of the "brave"

Doctor that was dragged off a united airlines plane randomly because it was overbooked. Cops came and smashed his face into the armrest because murrica

The chinkketa man
Dr Ban E.?

IRL Baneposting stunt for the 5th anniversary went tits up

GODZILLA HELP ME

they did nothing wrong. asian man baby should have listen.

Are you kidding? He's gonna be played by Idris Elba

>but officer I'm a doctor
>"lying nigger! *smash*
>wins Oscar

I cringed

his seat number was 4U

It's weird how when you tell the police you're not going to listen to them, they don't just give up and go home to cry.

Police bloodied a doctor (and United Airlines grunts dragged off plane) because United Airlines messed up and wanted to kick of 4 customers to put on 4 employees for a different flight.

Instead of UA being smart and offering a bit more money to incentivize people to get off the plane, they're instead going to be sued for crazy amounts of money in one of the easiest cases ever.

>flight overbooked
>airline tries to fix fuckup by giving selected passangers $800 to leave seats
>chink doctor doesn't want to
>they can't persuade him so they call security
>he starts to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ends up getting beaten and thrown off the plane

eat shit

They were not cops dumbfuck. They were private security guards. Private security guards aren't allowed to physically touch you

If I call the cops on someone and they go ballistic and beat the shit out of him, I don't think I get in trouble.

>it's not United's fault the police decided to rough him up and the ticket policy probably says United can kick you off if the plane is overbooked

They're paying.

But events thats aren't meme viral trash aren't allowed and have to go to Sup Forums?

>he starts to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I feel like this detail has been tragically ignored. It really sounds just like REEEEEEEEEEEE

The airline employees dragged his body off the plane.

>Not played by Scarlet Johansen
Confirmed for sure flop then, goy

freedomkino

Well congratulations! You overbooked!

What movie is this?

>Unfortunately, we only have one seat...

overlooked post

Kek

Was getting sued part of your plan?

This. The cops were just doing their job. They're not babysitters, they're hardass Chicago PD. The reasonable thing to do was obey the cops and settle the case in court. He would've avoided a concussion.

That said, looks like he'll be cashing in now. The airlines deserve it for this nonsense

he started REEEEEEEEEEEing after they grabbed and yanked him
does america know what consumer's protection is?

>does america know what consumer's protection is?
We're a little sensitive about people fucking around on airplanes

too bad they only had Coke on board

Regardless of any liability issues, United Airlines is now known as the airline where you get your nose broken when they overbook your flight. It's a PR disaster and will likely cost them millions in business.

Instead, they could have just kept upping the buyout until 4 people accepted voluntarily (as should be the case). Even if they paid 10,000 per ticket bought out, they'd still be ahead.

>does america know what consumer's protection is?
They know that they hate it. #gamergate

But imagine the rush you'll feel when they call someone else's name, and it's not you getting your ass kicked

>The cops were just doing their job

fucking fascist state cuck

the worst part is when they gave him a copy of The Lottery

>Dunston checks out.jpg

IIRC it wasnt overbooked, apparently some UA employees needed to be on the flight so they told people to get off

Actually, now that I think about it, they could have just hired a cab or something to get their employees to louisville. It's only like 2 hours away.

How can the manager be so incompetent?

how's that state cock tasting?

>omg look at what you did to him!
funny how nobody moved a finger for the poor doctor

if I was a midget in a 3rd world shit hole I wouldn't mind getting picked up by a tall blonde qt

>he needed to be on that flight because he had patients to attend the next day

>Instead, they could have just kept upping the buyout until 4 people accepted

Its not like they actually asked all the passengers, they got to this guy and he refused. The snowflakes got pissy at his attitude and kicked him out instead of asking other passengers.

>Nothing of value was lost

But why would someone beat up a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Oh shut up you 13 year old. There's a place to take a stand and it's not when you have a 6 foot tall 250lb officer in front of you. Right or wrong, a cops duty is to never, ever back down. You handle that shit later in court

From what I've read, they asked everyone on the plane to accept a buyout, first 400 and then 800. Nobody did. They then chose 4 passengers randomly, one of whom was the victim.

>If I was there I totally would have kicked all three of the cops' asses and flown the plane myself because I don't play that shit and the last man to try it ended up dead

>Right or wrong, a cops duty is to never, ever back down

jesus christ

Just when you think Baneposting is dead

Exactly, no survivors.

>not crashing the plane with no survivors

FIRST ONE TO LEAVE GETS TO STAY AT ONE OF OUR AFFILIATED HOTELS

>Right or wrong, a cops duty is to never, ever back down.

This is the most immature thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

but they will give you 700-800 dollars

Not to get all jewy, but I heard they were givin' out 800 bucks a pop if you gave up a seat? Did that include a refund? Cuz if so, I probably would've taken it. I mean I' imagine another ticket the next day would run just a little south of 500. And if you just spend the night at the Airport you're still up 300... I'm poor though and I don't have anyone that would miss me except my job and I have sick days still saved up so yeah I'd take the money. And a refund.

What part of that is incorrect? Who do the police call when they can't get something done? Nobody. Like I said, fuck off 13 year old.

>Its not like they actually asked all the passengers, they got to this guy and he refused. The snowflakes got pissy at his attitude and kicked him out instead of asking other passengers.

Pretty sure they made an announcement to the cabin and three people took the $800 offer. When they needed one more and there were no takers this guy was selected at random, apparently by a computer and given no option to stay. When he continued to refuse he was beaten and physically removed against his will.

ye they should've kept raising the figure up

i'm sure someone would've taken 1500 or something

it wasn't cash,gay vouchers. Plus he's a gook doctor 800 dollars isn't shit to him.

>Plus he's a gook doctor

the fact that we still don't know his name makes me doubt this

also the video of him acting like a lunatic afterwards with his butt hanging out

>right or wrong
that's the incorrect part you fuckign retard

Yeah, in pretend money that buys you more UA flights. Who would want that after they just overbooked you? Plus you're legally entitled to more. I think it's something like 4x the ticket price, up to 1300.

>Right or wrong, a cops duty is to never, ever back down

MAGA

I love seeing asian people get rekt. Why do they all think they can do whatever they want? I used to work at a grocery store and I cannot even count how many old asian ladies would try to shoplift and not give a single fuck, like they were owed everything.

It was 800 dollars in United Airlines credits, not cash.

Well he did get pummeled by niggers so that may have caused him to act strange.

>also the video of him acting like a lunatic afterwards with his butt hanging out
Is almost like he had his brain fucked by getting savaged by a couple of goons...but i guess he deserves it, because he is a chink and...freedom!

Honestly if I was a cop and some people came to me and told me I had to body some fucker off a plane because they overbooked I'd probably just tell them to figure it out themselves. It's the police's discretion to ignore stupid bullshit like this and by doing so they could have avoided this whole thing. If they had just told the airline to fuck off and use their own security United would have just stalled the plane until someone gave up and left in order to avoid being sued and instead they got three obviously violent cops with nothing better to do to make a spectacle of their airline. I'd be surprised if anyone on board kept their jobs

This man is a doctor and he couldn't waste time getting to his patients(he claims which will fair well in the liability lawsuit to come)

im not familiar with overbooking. Shouldnt it just be first come first serve? Why did that guy have to get kicked off for a person who came after him? He was on time and had his shit together.

>being this retarded

>kicking out your passengers for some cucks who get payed $500 a month

HAHAHAHA