The true red pill i saw on r/conspiracy about Ghostbusters 2xChrom

>I almost feel like this whole thing was done on purpose. It was just one big diversionary tactic. Take, possibly, one of the top 3 franchises in entertainment history (jedis, vulcans) as far as fanbase is concerned, intentionally make it shit with an overtly unpopular political message, stir the pot by having the cast and director loudly antagonize the fanbase, have all the shill reviewers give it decent marks thus causing cognitive dissonance, more diversion and division.

>I think we are seriously being mindfucked right now on all fronts. Tptb seriously want us so divided, black/white/Muslim, men/women, young/old, cops/civilians, Christians/gays/transgenders. They do it so brilliantly that I think everyone has even been intentionally confused as to which side of the issues they are on. I mean in one week we have "alleged" graphic police brutality combined with the "alleged" police assassinations, this has to have people so confused because they can see both extremes; what happens to primates when they are confused, they get scared, when they get scared they get violent, see where I am going? We have the truck attack, this gives the pro second amendment people ammo (pun intended) to use against their opposition, and it might make the anti-gun folks doubt their position a little bit, thus causing a sense of unease and confusion. Orlando makes Christians sympathize with gays, more cognitive dissonance. Ghostbusters is crap, but we are told that opinion is misogynist, even though the movie is overtly filled with misandry, perhaps causing a bit of confusion amongst the young sjw's/anti-sjw's? I don't have all the angles worked out yet, or how the coup and Pokemon might fit in, but psychologically, I am telling you, emphatically, we are being played like a fucking fiddle.

More

>After looking at all the shootings, coups, twisted metal 3 murders (Nice), Pokemon etc.; Ghostbusters is nothing but one more psyop, which will ultimately fade away while a new divisive entertainment product is spewed forth, I think we will see more Ghostbuster type fiascos.

>Or, of course, Occam's Razor: movies are hard to make, it was a lazy cash grab with shitty writing and poor directorial vision. Sony probably just shit the bed.

>Oh, and all the horrible violence is connected in no way and there is no bigger agenda.

occams razor doesnt make sense to me here. if they wanted to make the most money with ghostbusters, wouldnt they want to grab bill murray and some of the old guys again, and make a nostalgic sequel? Nobody wanted this new type of ghostbusters they want to see bill murray and the other dudes in a fun 80s type movie

>r/conspiracy

Leave

at this point it's not about the money they have as much as they could possibly ever want. It's about control and pushing their agenda for the NWO

All to distract you from...

T H E
C L I N T O N
F O U N D A T I O N

(:ominous noise, thunder in distance:)

And that is a distraction from...

T H E
K H A Z A R I A N
M A F I A
(:offkey piano slam:)

An united nation stands against bullshit and has a backbone. What happened in Hitler's Germany?

Hitler lost the backing of his international big business partners (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, JP Morgan)... and shortly lost

You forgot

THE
PAGES

Yes. And the movie didn't even make that much money.

They intended this to happen in a world where everyone was still a libcuck. But the tables turned.

Rip shills.

I believe this
We are in a mad house

Alright, but he tried to unite the people of his country and not divide them and the country got strong even if it was just for awhile. From that they fought all the bullshit that OP told us and more.

+1 for u gays
+1 bumb for op

that's not a redpill that's a dayquil liquid gel cap fuck man get your shit together.

I dont know. The best thing is to ignore everything the media shits daily and be a real man like in OLD DAYS. We should stop worring about shit here shit there. Just be the man you should be!

>reddit
>tl;dr
you have to go back

Abandoning the Internet is the greatest redpill of all.

Just ignore all of this shit and shut it off

What is that? Krill Oil?

It's divide and rule. You just figuring this out now. But you're right this is divide and rule taken to a whole new level with never ending division and subdivision.

We're all completely fucked but you have to admire the implementation.

Unfortunately the shills are right. A happy sheep is one that isn't aware its going to slaughter.

A lot of money is made from toys aswell
and girls dont buy cars and action figures of monsters

The problem with this movie is it's attempt to shove political correctness down peoples throats. SJW's ruin everything and I'm sick of them. Yes changing the characters to women caused a problem but it's not because we hate women it's because they CHANGED THE CHARACTERS for a forced PC agenda.

It's like remaking Terminator and replacing Arnie with a midget and then calling anyone who doesn't like the movie a bunch of midget haters.

If we really hated women why would we watch other movies with lead women roles.