>white
lol

>that flag
oh sheesh

This.
Only summer olympics are real Olympics.

>summer olympics
>most non whites

Yeah you can have your gotta go fast minority races. I’ll stick the real mans olympics.

typical black opinion

>implying Goku won't save the planet from Tetsuo's menace
Goku will make him his bitch.

does anyone else want to go to the tokyo olympics just to fuck some qt japanese girls?

I start my water polo training tomorrow.

nice
post some pics of qts when you get to tokyo olympic village

I'm already saving up for that lad.
But it's goin' to be summer in one of the most populated cities of the world, and having the biggest wave of tourists in its history. Don't know what to do.

this means a lot of disgusting sport anime coming up desu

Summer Olympics are boring as fuck
I'll stick with the sports that only countries than can afford ice rinks can play.

It's not about money. Nobody cares about snownigger hockey.

For that matter, we are the best in the world at the most expensive sport.

Bouldering in for the first time. Why aren't you bouldering yet user? Pound for pound the best slags of any sport

so you play the most expensive sport and the poorest sport? what happened to everything in between?

>skateboarding

DUDE WEED LMAO

>everything in between
I don't know what you mean.

Argentina is good at rugby, field hockey, basketball, handball, those are typical middle class sports. Tennis too, is middle and upper class.

Football too, for that matter, is considered mostly a middle class sport and is popular across all social classes.

Polo is the only "elite" sport as far as I'm aware of, but even then many people manage to play it without being rich.

We are just not into snow sports, snowboarding and skiing is mostly for casuals here.

even north koreans can win medals at the winter olympics. why cant you compete with a bunch of impoverished gooks?

I guess us southies can't compete. No critical mass of winter athletes.

Only Southern Hemisphere nation that ever got a gold medal was Australia and it was this.

youtu.be/fAADWfJO2qM