hardy on stilts

wolverine is supposed to be short

Dafne Keen after she grows up.

ah well then just hardy. easy as that

Idris Elba.

Danny Devito.

Just imagine it was DD in Logan.

>after she grows up
Why wait, she's already way more badass than Hitgirl from kickass was.

Tom Hardy.

Was i the only one to ever think that chick from parks and rec would be perfect for an X-23

If he could do a gruff american accent he would nail it. He has the (lack) of height and could get built. He can be a beast when he wants to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciuOqv6u-aA

Scott Eastwood

>American accent
EXCUSE YOU! What are you on aboat, yah hoser? I believe you meant Canadian accent

This

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Huge Dancer could do it

too mexican

Russell Crowe was the studio's first pick but he refused because he wanted to be the sole lead. Huge Jacked Man turned out to be far better for the role anyway and I doubt Russell Crowe would have agreed to do 20 sequels and spin-offs.

Not Wolverine but he'd make a good superhero or superhero villain - I'm not sure what...

there wont be another one like jue hackman, its over lads. the cinematic x verse just lost its last workhorse

How long did you spend on this user? It's magnificent

I'm not going to go so far as to say that he is BETTER than Hugh for the role, but it Fox doesn't get the guy from The Leftovers to take over the role of Wolverine they are fucking retarded.

Kurt Russell

Sadly I just found it. John Mcginley actually auditioned for the role of Wolverine

Clint Eastwood

Clint eastwood Son (Scott Eastwood ) basically Logan is based in The Good.

Joaquin Phoenix. Short, hairy, stocky.

this. He had the look in inherent vice.

I think they'd have to take a lot of liberties to make him work and I don't think people would like that very much, especially established fans. There's also the problem with him already having long since made a first impression as a bit of a nancy in most of his work. Based on appearance alone I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as a (seemingly) younger and less of an over-the-top manly man Wolverine, but he has baggage, we've all seen more than enough of him by now. The tough guy act would be a hard sell.

Robert Pattinson is pretty kino
Just send him into a dark alley to have the living shit beaten out of him to make more rugged before he auditions and we are good to go.

I've seen Hugh Jackman in like half a dozen or so musicals. Outside of the Wolverine character I'm hard pressed to think of an actor that seems "softer" than Hugh. Eddie Redmayne looks more likely to bite someones ear off in a fight than Hugh.

I would argue I haven't see this guy in anything but GoT but he's had his moments. The only thing I'd say is he looks youngish and that could be to his advantage if playing the character for a long period of time and they had the foresight to use makeup yo age him up from the very start.

Mel Gibson

But Scott Eastwood is a lousy actor.

Isn't Wolverine supposed to be like 4' tall?

i get why people think he can do it but they dont think far enough.

he has those kind puppy eyes no amount of acting can supress. its one of the reasons he is the huge GoT darling with all the grills

please dont mention her in the same breath as chloe. it makes me think of horrible things.

Yup. The Fox movies are in a real need for diversity. ugh, i'm tired of all these white males, and that's a good thing.

/thread

all of these guys look like they suck dick, and I'm not even memeing

The Rock

All the white males are dead by the end of Logan.

Except Deadpool, I guess.

not angry and manly enough.

too gormless

fuck this actually kinda works.

I really liked the guy from the first X-men, Huge Jackedman was his name.

The problem is that they've made Wolverine a sex symbol when he really shouldn't be.

So they cast a good looking guy and fans say he's too pretty and not rugged enough. They cast a less than attractive guy and everyone else complains that they don't want to fuck him.

They put the other actors in the x-men Movies on boxes to let Jackman look smaller.

why the fuck does this look like it might work

The only true choice

lmao

>good actor
>short
>already fucking a Jean Grey clone

Matthew Rhys is perfect

>a gormless Wolverine

Kill yourself.

>Eddie Redmayne looks more likely to bite someones ear off in a fight than Hugh.
>bite someones ear off

Eddie Redmayne looks more likely to drop to his knees and suck cock to get out of a fight.

>Eddie Redmayne looks more likely to drop to his knees and suck cock to get out of a fight.

this true? Would the bodyguard watch? Fuck this is hitting too many fetishes

How about this guy?

He is literally the Wolverine of GoT.

he looks even more feminine that Hugh Jackman

Hey leave Maisie alone.

Seriously though, the Hound could probably play a proper Juggernaut, he's got the whole "pissed at his brother" thing down at least.

Wolverine is supposed to 4'6" not 6'4", you dyslexic mong

Be serious now.

>4'6"

5'3, he's not Puck y'know.

>it took 17 years to make the perfect Wolverine movie
>and X-23 was introduced simultaneously without detracting from the film
>but it's all over now. we will never see Hugh Jackman and Dafne Keen team up again.

Why torture us like this?

Will Smith
He would also provide the comedy relief
A wise talking street smart Logan
Started off life as a slave and was turned into Wolverine by a sadistic Southern scientist/inventor
Throw in a couple of songs, some Trumpesque KKK Neo Nazis and a globalist fresh water/fluoride conspiracy.
An Oscar worthy Action/Adventure/Dramatic Comedy Musical Thriller, a guaranteed box office powerhouse.

>Would the bodyguard watch?

He'd probably beg to suck his bodyguard's cock too. And beg all the other men present to use every orifice on his body until he's completely covered in semen, as well. He knows his real talent is his plump DSL and tight freckled boypussy.

Yes, with his son as X-23

>Yes, with his son as X-23

Daken exists, you know.

and the role doesnt require any acting skills so..

>an InCase production

WEW

yep and if you disagree you're a racist bigot.

>and the role doesnt require any acting skills so..

Yeah, because Hugh didn't do any acting in Logan, am I right?

>dude let's take an already established character and change the gender or race xD

No. We don't talk about that mistake.

It says "All-New" for a reason

iunno, maybe they could do a proper, proper old man logan movie in the future. redneck hulk and inbred hulklets, venom t-rex, united states of villains, alternate reality earth Laura visits and finds old as fuck logan. could happen in 15 years or something.

>wolverine drowned his evil bi-sexual (see:faggot) son

This.
As much as I like Hugh, he was never gruff enough.
He needs to be short, not that attractive, and so rugged you could smell the bourbon and cigars in the cinema.

You missed the point. Jackman purposely watched a bunch of Eastwood films in prep for the role.

I don't really give a shit about an Old Man Logan adaptation. This is coming from somebody who read the storyline maybe five times. Old Man Logan is good for what it is, but a live-action version won't be half as good as Logan. Logan trimmed the fat. We don't need constant reminders that other superheroes existed. We don't need fifty forced cameos. We don't need Wolverine killing the X-Men (which is ridiculous).

Logan wanted to tell a self-contained story. An Old Man Logan movie would do nothing but tie-in the rest of the Marvel Universe, just like Civil War did.

then yeah i dont really see how laura and hugh would ever team up again. this really was a one off. i really hope she plays x23 again though.

How about this guy !!!

see My man

>YOU RESPECT JESUS BUT NOT US!!?!

Was genuinely scared

How the fuck did a tree stump kill wolverine? How does wood > adamantium.

How the fuck is retarded mexican girl wolverine supposed to grow up if her bones are made from adamantium.

Why didn't X-23 heal after getting shot with the adamantium bullet, isn't that how wolverine lost his memory in the first place? He literally got his brains blown out and they grew back.

FUCK THIS MOVIE.

Based Banshee Man to the rescue

Thanks for collecting all the usual retard questions in one post.

>implying those questions are retarded
>implying the movie wasn't retarded

You can't explain them because the director was smoking crack and fucking gay dudes the whole time while making the movie.

>How the fuck did a tree stump kill wolverine? How does wood > adamantium.

The stump went through his abdomen. Learn basic anatomy, faggot.

>How the fuck is retarded mexican girl wolverine supposed to grow up if her bones are made from adamantium.

Only her claws are coated with adamantium.

>Why didn't X-23 heal after getting shot with the adamantium bullet, isn't that how wolverine lost his memory in the first place? He literally got his brains blown out and they grew back.

X-23 wasn't shot with the adamantium bullet; X-24 was. X-24 was an imperfect clone who needed that green juice to accelerate his healing factor after the farm incident.

I will give you that one as a plot hole, but that is due to the muddled nature of the X-Men film continuity more than Logan itself.

I do, however, believe that you are trolling, because the first two points have been asked and answered so many times that only a true moron would bring them up again.

those questions are answered half a dozen times in every 300 post logan thread. ESPECIALLY the 2nd one. no one feels like repeating themselves.

>Learn basic anatomy,
>Woverine
pick one.

It didn't go through his abodomen, it went through his chest, apparently you need to learn anatomy other wise you would realize your ribs extend down to your lower back. Sure he could get stabbed through the front but not the back.

The girl clearly had markings all over her body hinting that most of her skeleton was fused with adamantium.

X-24's brains should have grown back, and wolverine should have started healing again after he got the healing concoction because it was the food making him sick, and his kidneys and liver would have been able to process the mutant toxin out of his blood while he was running through the forest like a fat retard.

>The stump went through his abdomen. Learn basic anatomy, faggot.
... ugh, shut up. for someone whose been in the previous threads and heard the answers to the first two so many times, how the fuck did you get the first one wrong.

>The girl clearly had markings all over her body hinting that most of her skeleton was fused with adamantium.

Wow, you literally just made that shit up. The movie shows Laura post-operation with the adamantium claws. NOTHING ELSE hints at her entire skeleton being adamantium coated. NOTHING. You have nothing to support your claim--not in the movie or the comics. Shut the fuck up.

Where did the stump go through, then? Looks like just below the ribcage to me. And if you are trying to make the point that the stump just barely went in through the ribcage, you are being so pedantic that I cannot take you seriously.

Shitty screencap, stump went through the area where the ribcage ends and before the illium of the pelvis