You have ten seconds to act as Iranian as possible

You have ten seconds to act as Iranian as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7QaUgXnII
youtube.com/watch?v=WwHOBJoASsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN AMERICA

*Kidnaps embassy personnel*

Please no Rothschild bank

*Becomes successful engineer in the US or any Western country*

*presses hands together awkwardly to make a snapping sound*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7QaUgXnII

I want our national football team to make it to the world cup but I will actively sabotage it financially

VAY VAY DE STOOR OHVEHRCHORGE ME BY FOYV CENT

I VONT EH REFUND

Did you know the word aryan comes from Iran?

*acts loud and italian*

*worships fire*
REEEEEE ARAB LIZARD-EATING SANDNIGGERS OUT
*worships Arab Imams such as Ali and Hussein*
WE IS PURE ARYAN PERSIAN
*writes Arabic on their national flag*
IRANIANS ARE SECULAR, NOT LIKE THOSE ARAB SUPREMACIST TA'AZI
*stones to death teenage baha'i girl*

*GETS A THIRD NOSEJOB*

*CLOGS THE LASER HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE WITH HAIR*

*HAS ONLY ONE EYEBROW AND IT COVERS ENTIRE FACE*

MOY NEYM IZ MOHAMMED BUT OY AM VOYT BECOZ PEHRZHAN PEEPEL IZ DE REAL ARYANZ

YA ALI

youtube.com/watch?v=WwHOBJoASsM

>*HAS ONLY ONE EYEBROW AND IT COVERS ENTIRE FACE*
Ok (you) win

You know most Iranians aren't even Muslim. Nobody even wants the Islamic republic dude I swear.

TEHNK YOO

OY HOPE DER IZ EH KASH PROYZ

What? Iranians are overwhelming Shia muslim

OF KORS NOT BARODAR

EERON IS EH FULLY SECULER NEISHEN OV SOYANTISTS

YA ALI

t. Reza
Many araps like to pretend to be Italian so they can fool clueless anglos

If you went on /mena/ you'd quickly be educated that there's not a single Muslim in Iran and that they're all secular.

IRAN IS FUCKING SECULAR AND WHTE, REEEEEEEEEE!!!

T. SUNNI WHO DOESNT CONSIDER SHIA MUSLIM

>*GETS A THIRD NOSEJOB*

Holy shit my sides didn't stood a chance

What planet do Iranians live on?

Do you actually think that a countrys Sup Forums posters describe the population accurately? If so, all of Estonia must be filled with anime nerds who love finnish cum.
Iranians are more secular than other muslims but young iranians are less secular than their parents and their grandparents because they didn't grow up during the secular period. That doesn't make them any less muslim

DE FEHRST VORELD

otherway around actually. Older Iranians who were teenagers and in their 20's during the revolutionary period are islamic as fuck. The new generation born after that is less islamic.

probably some planet closer to the sun so they can worship it.

wrong lmao. old people are divided up between the secular crowd and the islamic crowd who enforced the current regime on iran. young people grew up under the islamic republic and it's seen as normal.
many of the seculars have fled iran including my best friends family

>seculars have fled iran

Yeah they were like probably 10% of the population at most, and probably almost entirely from Tehran in some large city.

In Iran itself, the majority of the youth at the time were extremely pro-revolution especially the ones from poor rural areas.

Iranian diaspora doesn't reflect Iran at all. If you think about it, the diaspora are the ones who had a reason to flee Iran. Actual Iran is the complete opposite of the Iranian diaspora.

>Iranian diaspora doesn't reflect Iran at all. If you think about it, the diaspora are the ones who had a reason to flee Iran. Actual Iran is the complete opposite of the Iranian diaspora.
no duh really?

Yo im just acting like most Iranians I know

*spends all public funds on weapons and terrorism*
*while entire provinces have no electricity or running water and salaries are 100 USD a month*

SURE REZA

>american spreading jewish propaganda he has brainwashed to since he was a child

then why are you arguing that diaspora represents iran because they are "secular" you dumbfuck snownigger cuck whoreson?

*smiles like a retard*
Ayyyy rushti mushti pushti hushti kushti.

i'm not you dumbass

EY IRAN EY MARZE POR GOHAR

Good ol' Chubek. I miss that little guy.

yes you are, its literally what you said "hurr durr my friends family parents are secular therefore all iranians are secular"

Learn english dumbfuck vikinigger.

imagine being this mad

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Let his soul find peace he didn't have in this life.

allahu akbar!

KABOOM!

whoops, wrong thread

Didn't he emigrate to Germany and now lives on welfare in Stuttgart?

show me where zheng

We'll send them running

هاورکرافت من پر مارماهى است

lick my balls, herpes-infected EU-nigger.

still looking

I like black people they give me free stuff.

I died. I’m fucking dead. Call the coroner I’m starting to turn.

You think maybe we wouldn't have to surround them with military bases if they weren't a state sponsor of terrorism and had imperialistic designs on their neighbors. Just Saiyan...

kek. feels like i'm talking to a persian right now.

> if they weren't a state sponsor of terrorism and had imperialistic designs on their neighbors
You just described US there. Just Saiyan...

This kind of post is exactly why the iranians hate america

thats iraqi. You dogs stole it.

>*hates israel*
>*loves shiites*
>*buys israeli weapons to kill shiites*
What did Iranians, the Reagan administration, Israel amd Nicaraguan rebels mean by this?

You have to go back, Firuz.

*provides safe haven for Osama Bin Laden and other high ranking Al Qaeda*

WE WUZ HANDSNAPPERZ N SHEEIT AKHI

*gets killed by SAVAK agent*

*explodes*

*sends kids to go clear mine fields*
*say that shia have never supported terrorism*

*builds nuclear weapon*

*makes pretentious but critically acclaimed anime*
Seriously do they not have actual actors in Iran

underr8ed

ayo we wuz achaemenids n shit

what, have you never seen an iranian art movie before? there's tons of that stuff lying around the net

Anyone in the middle east that claims they're exclusively from some mystical ancient civilization is a moron. Literally every single large empire in history has occupied the middle east. Whats stopping an iraqi claiming hes greek, mongolian, or british?

There's approximately 25% of the population that are committed supporters of the Islamic Republic.

Zoroaster is my real prophet, I am only pretending to be muslim because my country is occupied by jew backed muslims.

Thrace and Egypt should be green too.

Is there a worse nation of wewuzzists on the planet?

Ok first of all this is not a nose job. My doctor said that I have a condition and this will help me breath easily.

Greeks

That's when they started losing the territories that Darius conquered a century ago

I swear, we're 100% totally white guise. Hitler said himself we're the purest Aryans. You gotta believe me!

holy faaarrrg i know someone literally like this

*praise the Fire"

I have analysed the Iranians for years after all

lmao i just googled persians are white and found this comment on the "DebateAltRight" sub reddit.

>Persian here, don't hate any race, my father is a full blood Iranian with green eyes and blonde hair. I however have brown eyes and black hair, i consider myself to be aryan since i technically am. I don't think i am white though, that would be a stretch since i connect being white to a number of different things that i am not.

pathetic.

*starts playing depressing eastern music*

>guys I don't identify as white even though I technically am 100% aryan

Allah is willing