Are they european?

Are they european?

Europeans don't exist, we are all Eurasians.

Yes. I look around and I see german\american\czech cars, european buildings, people in european clothes eating mcdonalds while listening to american\european music on their iphone\samsung\sony\xiaomi. How are we not european? Those who deny that are just delusional. I don't see the rest of the world driving russian cars, building russian style buildings, using russian electronics and wearing traditional russian clothes. We have assimilated the outside world, not the other way around as most russians want to believe.

>samsung\sony\xiaomi
how is that european?

bumppppp

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

no i think of myself as japanese

fuck no

Mentally they are far from European as the Chineese or Vietnameese, I'm not even joking.

They might have a city or two build to look like Europe and might have always borrowed thins from Europe but they are not European nor they will ever be.

poland and czechs are no different. All you have to do is grow a moustache and you can tell by the way it grows you guys are mongolian rape babies.

Suck a dick antipodean hillbilly.

I get the felling that you and him are the same person

I already saw a thread like this.

Fillipino plate is strongest plate in the world

>is losing all their colonies to all their neighbors.

EVEN NIGGERS!

Im living in the glorious age of the downfall of the eternal perfidious anglo.

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame posts who pretends he's not OP

stop spamming

No
Fuck off

>cars
most russians drive asian cars tho

>european style buildings
commieblocks don't look european at all

>eating mcdonalds
in moscow maybe, there are about 3 mcdonalds stores in entire fucking siberia

Fuck off.

>german\american\czech cars
no you don't. german ones maybe, people drive fords too but even in saint-petersburg most people drive either ladas or some asian crap
>european buildings
only in saint-petersburg, and even here most buildings are commieblocks
>people in european clothes
adidas isn't even as popular as it used to be. (fake) nike products are much more common if you were talking about sports clothes because 90% of people don't wear european brands, again american ones they do though.
>eating mcdonalds
it's america, not europe
>while listening to american\european music on their iphone\samsung\sony\xiaomi
none of what you listed is european lmao. also american musicis still much more popular.

vast majority of russians do love american culture and consume it, but european (french, german etc) cultures aren't that popular at all. by your logic we have more to do with america than with europe but it doesn't make us american.

not to mention all of what i said is true for saint-petersburg only. the further east you go the less european stuff you can see.

and btw simply consuming culture and products of some particular country or region doesn't turn into a person of that region.

>german detectives