ITT: Greatest moments in sport history

ITT: Greatest moments in sport history
Starting with the best one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQcGV0ccMy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bolivia 6 - 1 Argentina

I will kindly ask you to delete this, as this is really offensive to the likes of us and it's about time this happened, and because mods are going to ban you anyway. I don't even understand why Sup Forums regards 7-1 so much, so many years after it happened. Not even argentinians mock us about it on media other than Sup Forums, and still you want to touch that former scar that's literally our thickest piece of skin now. Look at you, being all frenchy and shit, and where did you end up that World Cup? How many of those have you won? Didn't you have to provide a cocaine-induced seizure to Ronaldo so you could beat us in 1998? You literally had to pay for refballing because you wouldn't beat Ireland in the qualifiers one of those years, and were all proud of Henry's smug face while he scored a goal with his hand.

And HA FUCKING HA to everyone else. Amerimongs are fat and lost to Trinidad and Tobago. Germany had many terrorist attacks since this happened and us didn't. To the 7-1 hue spammer, fuck you too for laughing at your own blood thinking you're not brazilian. You are just mad at us for having 5 (five) stars. No one else in the world has that. And we also won two world wars.

remember the 17 brazillion

7(S E V E N) - 1(O N E)

Seven

One

>The City of Brazil

>And we also won two world wars.
UMA DELICIA

Tahiti scoring against Nigeria in the Confederations cup that one time

>Germany had many terrorist attacks since this happened and us didn't.
living in the favela is by definition living in a terrorist attack

why don't you try not being so butthurt about it and maybe people will stop posting about it
it was one of my favourite games of all time purely because it was karma biting you for thinking you could walk to a WC win with a terrible team + Neymar&Silva
the fact that you're still mad about it and we're still discussing it only makes it better

>And we also won two world wars
like when Grosskreutz won a world cup and got a tattoo of it

youtube.com/watch?v=DQcGV0ccMy4

>it could be Colombia - Germany

I love the way it focuses on the women pretending they care about football.

But the serious question is, why did they choose to let in seven?

>7-1

Does anyone remember the link for the original video?

I would congratulate my fellow monkey man for riling up a good amount of eurocucks, but Sup Forums is so full of underage faggots that it almost takes no effort to get some (you)s

>The post got 7(You)s from foreigners - 1(You) from Brazil

sick burn

Jesus to MLS confirmed?

>We still allowed Diego to be the coach for the entire world cup after that happened
Man, fuck this country

perro vomito

perro kotza

delete this

is that a magic trick?

> tfw these meet next month

posting this version instea of the one with the correct order of the reactions should be a bannable offense.

Poor doggo

>showing reactions from different times than the actual goals

awful webm

report it

>this happened and us didn't.
>us didn't.

Which favela uni should I study at lads?

i miss gayle and bolasie :(

It's coming home la

I believe

at least you aknowlege the fact we argies almost never mock you but is mostly because we dont give a fuck about you,macaco

I thought this one was the best one?

>we also won two world wars
In alternative universe, you guys were nuked.
UMA DELICIA

Is this copypasta? Or am I in the OG posting?

Nice pasta material

It was already over m8, goal difference?

Sauce

Really showed us how thick your thickest skin is, Pedro. Hue hue