>reddit lul xD

Doctor Zhuai, I'm United.

DEAD MEME?

Why would someone torture a man before throwing out of a plane

NEXT ONE TO LOSE 50 POUND GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

Bane!

Big?

You're a big guy?!

Isn't this missing "firefirefirefire" somewhere in the background?

No. He can take it. He's our watchful protector. A silent guardian. A big guy.

>Doctor
>Big guys
>Forced off plane by hired guns
>Didn't fly so good once he was back up

Haha, yeah!

uh..... yes.... um..... bane... yes... um... cia is uh.... yes... cia is uhh...... yea ... um... cia is good because uhh..... umm.... big guy... yes... um... bane is good because for you... yes... um... planes... yes... um... big guy! umm... yea.... bane is uhh.... taking them to... uhh.... my aircraft! no... um.... i meant bane is uhh.... bringing uh... flight plans... uhh.... bane is uh... bringing the fire.... uhhh... back to... hotheads....? no... um... he is uh... bringing uh... planes uhhh.... banes... back .... for me! yes.... um... this is uh.... good... because uhhh... planes need.... uhhh.... a flight plan! uhhh... and hotheads uhhh....... hotheads don't like bane.... yes... this is uhh... why cia is uhh.... good

WHAT

THE FUWCK

Baneposting is eternal

>"I want to go home. I want to go home."
>DR, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR. THAT COMES LATER.

BRRRRRRAPPPPPAPPPTTTTT FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PPRBRAASHHHHHSSHHHHTTTTPPBRRRPPPPP

mmm...the fragrant dr. pavel...ahh yess...could you...my doctor...your friends are uninvited...but...ahhh...try this on for size my dear...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-P-P-P-P-PBBSSSAAARBBBPPPPPPTTT

snnnnniiiiiiffffffff...sssnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...no...they are not my friends....but...hmmmmmmmm...sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssnnnnnnnnniiiiiiffffff

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPFFFFFF

snnnnniifffffff...no charge....hmmmm...for them....is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little...they were trying to claim your...snnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffff.... prize...hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....they work for the mercenary....oh quite right I am....the masketta man....ok....time for sniff.....sssnnnniiiiifffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite....

BBBBPPPPPPRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFTFTTTSHHFFT

Bane?

>no smee smee smee smee smee smee smee
>no maimen maimen maimen maimen
>no heer heer heer heer heer heer heer heer
fucking dropped

(C)hicago (I)nternational (A)irport.

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

Sup Forums made video with tdkr music and shitty editing when?

I just watched this scene to see what all the fuss was about.

This is fucking HILARIOUS!

I nearly SPAT OUT MY DRINK when he says "for you!"

For you...hahaha...HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH FOR YOU!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAA

It's out

masketta?

kek thankss big guy got a new profile pic for grindr

you're a big guy

has nolan ever commented on the plane scene and how infamous it has gotten?