EUROPE IS NOT A CONTINENT

If Europe is a continent, then how come it has a massive landborder with Asia?

>b-b-but, muh urals!!

Since when does a mountain range define the edge of a continent? The definition of a continent is a superlandmass surrounded by sea. Otherwise California would be a continent since its separated from the rest of america by the rocky mountains, or india would be a continent since its separated by the himalays.

Europe is a SUBCONTINENT, like India, not a continent. Europe is not a continent, it is a peninsula of Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Cordillera
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to plate tectonics understanding from the 1940s autist.

wrong picture whoops

India at least has its own tectonic plate.
Europe is a west Eurasia.

Thank you, you have all been lied to. The real borders are the Eurasian plate.

A continent is whatever the fuck the autists from different regions decide. There should be a consensus, but there isn't. because autist gonna autism.

our superior culture and history is enough to classify us as a continent different from the subhuman mongols

europe is a continent because its culturally relevant and special, unlike india
Europe made itself a continent, the rest of you merely adopted it.

Eucucks BTFO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>The division of Eurasia into two continents based on the definition of continents is now dated.

>Separating Europe and Asia was a product of efforts mainly by European academicians seeking to distinguish their region of the world.

this if not where the urals are if that's what you wanted to highlight

It's not correct no matter what your personal feelings are.

350 years ago European """intellectuals""" would easily put Hungary into Asia.
Racist scum!

>Europe is a SUBCONTINENT, like India, not a continent.
everyone knows that, only a bunch of idiots keeps claiming that europe itself is a continent.
nowadays europe is just a cultural and political term and includes EU + Norway + Switzerland

t. mongol

my point is they have a massive land border with asia.

Mongols are a good example of why it makes sense to look at Eurasian history as a whole

and israel.

and California may be?

No, ethnically Swedish and you should recognize their worth, especially since you've been my little bitch through all of history. The fact of the matter is that Danes are Huns, but of course you need high racial skill to see this, I'm sure you're not close to my level.

You do know the Eurasian Steppe goes right around the edge of the Urals, right?

>If Europe is a continent, then how come it has a massive randborder with Asia?

>b-b-but, muh urars!

>Since when does a mountain range define the edge of a continent? The definition of a continent is a superrandmass surrounded by sea. Otherwise Carifornia would be a continent since its separated from the rest of america by the rocky mountains, or india would be a continent since its separated by the himarayans.

>Europe is a SUBCONTINENT, like India, not a continent, Europe is not a continent, it is a peninsurar of Asia.

Alright Xiao

THAT ONLY REINFORCES MY POINT THAT EUROPE IS NOT A CONTINENT

also huns, russians, proto-indo-europeans.

Antarctica consists of a few small islands with lots of ice around them. Antarctica is called a continent. Somewhere else on the planet a few small islands aren't called a continent. If you can call whatever you want a continent then you can also have a continent Europe and a continent Asia.

so each plate is a different continent?

There's only 4 continents
America
Afroeurasia
Oceania
Antarctica

>what is suez canal
>what is panama canal

Yes!

Man made divisions
You can still walk from Alaska to Patagonia

Man made
Besides, the Panama canal is 25 meters above the sea level through a series of locks.

This map is inaccurate
Also if individual plates make for a continent we would have continents that make even less sense than europe.

t. mongol

How is it inaccurate?

>Pic related

I'm a continent. seperated by sea and all

DAILY REMINDER ZEALANDIA IS THE SEVENTH CONTINENT

Rocky mountains are nowhere near California. Emu education

Surely you noticed the missing plates?

You could say part of the Rocky mountains it's in Mexico
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Cordillera

t. mongol

Europe is a greek creation to seperate them from persia

Africa and Asia confirmed as a part of the European continent!
>inb4 some autist thinks the suez is natural