What is your honest opinion of Italians, Sup Forums?

What is your honest opinion of Italians, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best and at same time worst people in Europe

>Im from there

Too many Moroccans and North Africans in general for my liking.

Also they let down Sup Forums's god Hitler

Its simple. When asking if Italians are white, the answer is maybe.

Founders of civilisation, democracy, empire and militarism.
Best food and best women.
Ideal country.

(I'm Italian)

true

I visited last year and it honestly felt like I was Turkey or Egypt

Don't know, haven't met enough of them to really judge. I got along fine with the few I did so yeah

Their Pizza along with the Greek styles are pretty good though

They let down kek?

Loud and often inconsiderate.

eh, foods good

MAMA MIA, I LIKE A DA SPICY MEATBALL

Rude people. Dirty cities.

they suck at driving trains

worse than hispanics better than beaners, at least the american variety

Gib back clay

>Rude people. Dirty cities.

Can you be more gay than this??

Step up the quality control. Otherwise we good familam

Pretty good at saving princesses.

They invented pizza
Now they dont cook it all that well

Beretta is italian, its a good brand.
Thus italians make good guns.

>let your cheeks spread, put it in a thread

Part of the problem

>Italians =\= american italians

Basically there are two kind of Italians:
The fucking nigger tier ones and the polite and civilized ones.
The nigger tier is the worst thing ever happened here, they are so uneducated and proud to be ignorant.
Today a bitch tried to cross the street on a major road (70 km/h limit) and there were zebras just 25 m from her, I shouted her to fuck off.
Stupid italian niggers, they can't even follow a fucking rule.

Part 5 was pretty good

I think that's all I have to say about Italy as a country

why ?

>Actual Italians
Based, they hate nignogs and muds
Most Italians from the South are shit tier though, and south Italia is a giant pile of shit

>"French" people from Italian descent
Go fuck yourselves you vapid fucks

yeah pretty much spot on.

Pure Northern Italian here. Americans still think I am a Mexican! God help those from the South of Italy. You guys look like you should be blowing my leaves.

Only met one and he runs an Italian restaurant,
>extremely good and cheap food.
> Always loudly expresses when I come in, runs over gives a hug and a handshake
>sits me and whoever im with and always calls me friend.

8/10 seem like good people, just loud and real "close touchy" kinda folk.

Real talk tho, I was in Italy and holy fuck it was hot. But it was also nice in a very homey way. The best chicken I have ever eaten I had in a village called Greve in the Chianti region of the north of Italy. The town was small, rustic, and had some of the best food that has existed on this earth. The wine was made from gods own blood, the truffles are his dingleberries. Cheese that would make a comatose patient run a marathon, food that would break a monk's fast, women with tits bigger than their heads. Passion, heat, love. All together a very nice place to go. Pretty much a less dangerous, more loving and with better food mexico with less niggerdry.
pic related, it's my face when that chicken

And also must add the average Yank would probably think he was an Arab outside the restaurant, dude looks veey unwhite.

Total American bullshit. Italians are distant. Nobody trusts anyone. That shit you see in America is from Honkey Italians. Go to Italy. People are cold as fuck unless they know you.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""italian""""""""""""""""""""""""""american

he think he look like a legit Italian

>The best chicken I have ever eaten
Nigger detected

Try to find the two Mexicans in this picture. You can't...lol Italians = Mexicans. Quit calling yourselves white.

Sorry Pierre Mohammad, but other people eat more than frogs and snails.

fuck off with this cheap italian american stereotype

middle left looks italian/white

cant really see the back row very well

i don't know bro mexicans are considered white in your cunt

Sorry I triggered you friend, but If I had a picture of him and one of our mexicans or a N.African I have a good feeling most people on this board wouldnt tell the difference.

Idk where he's from but I imagine he's from the south/Sicily so that could explain it as well, I know you have Gothic rape genes as well so I know you guys are all 100% pure blood blonde hair blue eyed Aryans.

If you don't speak Italian you aren't ITALIAN... just an American pretending to have "roots". My Father's family is from Calabria. And we all have blonde hair and blue eyes.

BTW... The north is full of effimate males and African loving slut females so yeah the North isn't so great.

You must live in one of those MidWest White States where diversity consists of having an Irish neighbor.

If you cannot tell they are NOT mexican then you are fucking ignorant and need to travel more.

Based.

Very friendly and warm people. Good food. A bit to free with their hands, always touchy-gropey, sometimes in a creepy, molester way, but sometimes just affectionate. Always got along well with them. Many also have a good sense of humor. Only thing I don't like is that most of them love soccer, and that is a really faggy sport.

>nice people
>nice food
>we wuz romans n sheeitt

>importing mudslimes on a scale not seen since the byzantine empire
>literally the reason why hitler lost the war thus European civilization

We're not bad people, but we are hopeless.

Also, some people say southerners are lazy and don't want to work. Don't believe them.

Yeah I'm sure allies fighting against him had totally nothing to do with it.
The nerve on you jew puppets sometimes.

They're very good at wars.

That was an example of very poor... training

Texas, you're drunk famalamajama, Dagos are not adept at warfare.

>that denialism

>hitler literally explains how shit the italian army was and how he had to divert his armies to deal with your problems
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

You felt like you were a turkey?
Well then, next time we'll preheat the oven!

Opinions my man, opinions

Post authentic skettis and pastas

it's called being allies, you won't know about it since you were his enemy.
I mean the fucking nerve allies have to call Italy out on it when you were literally against him and fought him directly, I hope you are just joking.

equal to the average american nigger.

btw Sup Forums, rural niggers are vastly superior to urban niggers. there are less of them, and they are spread further apart; they almost display no tribal characteristics til you put a bunch of them together.

Atleast they run on time.

Are we ever going to move past the WW2 shit? Jesus.

Italy looks amazing I'd love to visit.

>the point
if you didn't suck so much hitler would have more forces to use in russia and possibly winning the war

>getting BTFO by greece
>getting captured

Sorry /bro don't have pictures of pasta.

One advice is tho, that good pasta (at least for us), and more than other spaghetti, should have a very simple sauce made from very high quality ingredients.

I've seen what abroad is served as "pasta". A fucking parade of complicated contraptions of lot of "tasty" ingredients cobbled toghether.

Those frankenstein-dishes aren't pasta. If we were to eat like abroad pasta is made, we would be fatter than USA's fatties.

Huh. They look like Mexicans. Here is the Mexican first family. They are white people. Most wealthy Mexicans are Spanish, Jewish, or Lebanese. They don't have any "Indian" blood. And wealthy Mexicans DO NOT want to move to America..lol Life is good for wealthy people in Mexico.

maybe
at the same time if you didn't ""fight"" against him things would've been different as well
blame your politicians for being jew puppets as usual don't blame us who at least were on the side of Europe and nationalism

>Spanish
>Jewish
>Lebanese

stay the fuck in mexico pls

How is life in Italy? What do you eat in your daily life?

oh i forgot, since i don't have pasta pictures, my 'lil stash

>inb4 M60 without trigger
Old pic; i had the help of a fellow american that sent me a DIP trigger guard.
That was the SWEETEST thing ever from an american!

Pic related is the sauce I use when I make skettis and lasagna. I like a thin sauce without alot of tomato chunk, is this shit outlandish for Italy or is there a close comparison?

Very weak sense of ethnic kinship. Culture of Catholicism corrodes them to the core and makes them globalist bootlickers and many of them don't even know it. Also it should not take literally almost a century to destroy the mafia; if you can't get these animals under control, you might as well declare the Mezzogiorno a sovereign state and leave them to their own devices.

Pasta/meat/other as first, cheese, veggies, fruits.

Lots of crime in much of Italy. Horrible economy. Men live with their mothers forever. People are not white (at least most of them). Not what Americans think.

>hurrr if (((you))) didn't fight
>implying
c'mon now spaghetti don't fall for that jew meme

Nice guns, this is only pic on mobile I got of some of mine. Proudest I am of is my AR and my auto 12 but maybe in a gun thread you'll see them some day.

Now write that comment in italiano without using Google translate and that will show you how "Italian" you actually are... in bocca al lupo

Retard. British, of course.

It's funny because Rome subjugated most of the now "White People" ... And now you barbarians think they are special... How times change.

>tfw my only weapon is my grandfathers MAB38 and i cant use it

we lost WW1 because of you. fuck you

dude our logistics were complete shit
our steel was so crap there were even reports of our tanks getting btfo'd by stones in Somalia.
add that to crappy command and you have the poor excuse of an army Italy had during WW2

I don't know which is worse... Orientals, Jews, or Italians.

I might have to throw a penny and watch them fight each other for it.

Man, I live in a zone of Italy where my family still grow our own tomatoes and make our homemade sauce.
But usually, people here buys the "passata di pomodoro" which is at it's simplest, just tomato juice, with some salt and the required by law preservatives.
Everything else is added by the cook, but the base is usually chosen very simple.

"all in one sauce" which is here called "sugo pronto" (ready sauce) is used as a last resort when in really short time.

Or is not used at all. Here people usually can easily taste the industrial sauces... and choose for example the classical "Aglio Oglio e Peperoncino" where you do cook the pasta, prepare a quantity of olive oil with garlic and chili pepper cooked just to give it taste, and with it you season a plain dish of pasta.

tl,dr: better simple but genuine than tasty but artificial

>founders of democracy

what is athens

Italians are fine. It's fashionable to hate Italians on Sup Forums but they never did anything to me. They have hot women, great food, and a fascinating history. I really don't see what the problem is.

make sure you don't absolutely tell anyone about that Moschetto

>gr8 food
>hansom men
>gorgeous women
>nice weather
>pretty language
>stunning capital
>rich history
>apparently gr8 in bed
>western

But by God Italy is bad at war

they are good people to be around but 60% are degenerate gays, in my previous workplace we had 3 italian faggots out of 7 in total, and when i say faggots i mean flaming fucking homos, it made me want to spit on their face.

But we're good at it's business. We sell a lot of guns, even big guns.

no one denies it, but it's really hypocritical to get the blame for Hitler losing the war coming from the people who literally decided to fight against him and give the world to globalists

One last time to dumb Americans. Pick out the famous Mexican soccer player in this pic. He is surrounded by Italians players. You fucking can't. They are all white - but not white enough for any of you.

You're NOT ITALIAN.

Athens was not a "real" democracy, since only a small elite of the citizens of the athenian citizens had acces to it, and the other poleis under the control of athens league were quite oppressed.

lets say that the romans were a bit more liberal than the greeks

The first thing a British say about Italians:
muh world war !

>where you do cook the pasta, prepare a quantity of olive oil with garlic and chili pepper cooked just to give it taste, and with it you season a plain dish of pasta.

That sounds GOAT, but I was raised by an alcoholic single mother who did good to teach me fucking ready mac so Im shit at cooking and the closest thing I get to real Italian food isI do have alot of people I work with that grow their own tomatos and other things, I'll need try that or a farmers market around. Im from the south so I doubt it'd be hard to find ingredients on par in freshness.

About guns in Italy: it is hard and pricey to get a permit and you cant enjoy full auto if you are a civilian BUT you can still get very nice things which are kinda hard to get in the states
One dude i know has a pretty cool collection and last time i checked it out it was:
-working ww2 era type99 arisaka rifle(bayonet included)
-working ww2 era karabiner98k(bayonet included)
-working ww2 era carcano 1891 long rifle,carbine and balilla rifles(bayonets included)
-working ww2 era enfield smle/no4 (bayonets included)
-working ww2 era (although semi auto only) beretta model 1938 machine pistol
-working ww2 era mosin nagant rifle (bayonet included)
-working korean war era m1 garand (bayonet included)
-working m1897 trench gun (bayonet included)
-working vietnam era m16a1 rifle
-working cold war era sks rifle
-working falklands era FAL rifle
-working semi auto ak47 rifle
-working henry lever action rifle
-working ww2 era walther p38 (he doesnt like it, dunno why)
-working ww2 era webely revolver
im pretty sure he has new stuff now, cant wait to check it out

No doubt, Italy is doing just fine in the modern world and because you're a NATO bro we got your back famalam.

Oh shit nigga kek blessed me.

That's not true. Adam Levine to the left looks white.

Italian women have such soft moustaches. It's so nice to have that silky fuzz rub against your face while you kiss them and it really gets me going when I run my hand from their panty jungle, up their snail trail, to play with their belly button hair.

They were nearly French level surrender monkey's in WW2 though.

>No doubt, Italy is doing just fine in the modern world and because you're a NATO bro we got your back famalam.
> Oh shit nigga kek blessed me.

>SAMEFAG SAMEFAG

lmao you prolly fucked some southern albanian bitch